Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question but would the prosecution in her drink driving case scour her social media and use some of it as evidence against her?
In the sense of her using the mental health ‘card’ and yet swanning off to Vegas, pap pictures outside the priory, carrying on as normal etc and seeming showing no remorse nor respect for the law.
She would have driven multiple times before the accident where she was ‘caught’. She has no regard for the law at all and thinks she’s above it. I really hope they can use cctv, phone records, social media etc to prove she’s flouted the law so many times and gets a custodial sentence.

God she makes me so angry the absolute twunt! :mad:
The prosecution and judge can use social media, phone records and cctv and I hope they do. It would blow my mind if they didn’t, given her prolific use of social media to document her lifestyle! Let’s hope.

Reactions: 17
I only noticed it when you said.Im trying to tell myself that it’s Keiran singing Christmas carols, but I’m not even fooling myself.
What do you mean, is he not practising his 'Fa la la's' then? 🤣🤣 Or maybe, like the person my friend once went out with, at the point of no return he'd say 'Merry Christmas' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are Provident still going. Christ if they are I'm surprised. They were the loan sharks of the 70s. Robbing bastards
It seems they are, but this is on their site....they must be on the way out...

Stop to lending
Over the years, we’ve been proud to help people who need a loan and can’t get one elsewhere. However, the tough economic situation has resulted in us making the difficult decision to stop lending.

As of 10th May, we won’t issue any new loans.

Reactions: 13
i had a friend like this too, she's the type of friend thats NO friend really, the type of person,who only has her own agenda and you would prefer inside camp, pissing out, than out side, pissing in. this is why the ex's say its important she's happy in a romance, because she leaves them alone ! she's so selfish and self absorbed
I’m sorry you went through that too. you feel so silly you were sucked in, but they play the game so well. And you also realise you don’t actually know anything about them. Just the little titbits they choose to make you feel honoured they shared.

Once the rose tinted sunglasses come off you can’t believe how oblivious you were.

Reactions: 15

Stop to lending
Over the years, we’ve been proud to help people who need a loan and can’t get one elsewhere. However, the tough economic situation has resulted in us making the difficult decision to stop lending.

Gosh amighty. My mam used to have dealings with them. She was always in debt. My dad used to be furious with her.I'm glad they are going out of business. Best news today

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are Provident still going. Christ if they are I'm surprised. They were the loan sharks of the 70s. Robbing bastards
Yeah, if you borrowed £100 they gave it to you, and immediately deducted the first repayment, so you only had that £100 in your possession for less than a minute. Robbing bastards indeed. Why was that never investigated like the PPI?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
i remember that advert from the 1980,S " The kids are needing new clothes ..all the bills are due..we can help"

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What do you mean, is he not practising his 'Fa la la's' then? 🤣🤣 Or maybe, like the person my friend once went out with, at the point of no return he'd say 'Merry Christmas' 🤣🤣
“ Oh COME all ye faithful “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Stop to lending

Lots of Eastenders in the fifties got them,only way to get clothing etc for the kids,my mum had them,so many mums got provi’s

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.