Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminder, if you want to get notifications hit watch at the top.

Don't post something like "great thread name" that adds nothing. Will anyone listen? Probably not 🤦‍♀️😆. If the hundreds of people that read this thread all did this it would be filled with spam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

The Klingon Qween KP thought she could pretend to have another stab at marriage abroad with Cawl in LV, now she can’t veer off on the ol’ Green Mile until 15 December!

Reactions: 14
What the duck?? I was only offline for a few hours!!

Well done @Gem74 and @Stapleyourtongue for starting the new thread.

I feel somewhat embarrassed right now.

Anyway, the question is will Katie bore the duck out us with another review??
Makes me laugh when Skanky was going on about how many gram followers the celebs have, Frankie Bridge has 1.3M a lot more than Biffa's 224K and Danny Miller has 495K, still more than double than the non celeb Biffa 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Recap.....she's flogging mystery boxes, nobody cares..... she's advertising boombod, nobody cares..... she's reviewing I'm A Celeb, nobody cares....she reminded everyone that she's been on it TWICE, nobody cares.....she's exploiting the kids at max speed in attempt to look like a great mum, nobody cares....she's bleating on at the press for telling lies 😂😂, nobody cares....Crawl told us where his sofa came from because apparently everyone was asking, nobody was asking, nobody cares......and on and on and on and on the tit show rolls 😴🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Makes me laugh when Skanky was going on about how many gram followers the celebs have, Frankie Bridge has 1.3M a lot more than Biffa's 224K and Danny Miller has 495K, still more than double than the non celeb Biffa 😄
And Brooklyn Beckham has over 12M followers - it makes her 2.6M (WAS 2.7M) seem like FA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyway, the question is will Katie bore the duck out us with another review??
[/
Recap.....she's flogging mystery boxes, nobody cares..... she's advertising boombod, nobody cares..... she's reviewing I'm A Celeb, nobody cares....she reminded everyone that she's been on it TWICE, nobody cares.....she's exploiting the kids at max speed in attempt to look like a great mum, nobody cares....she's bleating on at the press for telling lies 😂😂, nobody cares....Crawl told us where his sofa came from because apparently everyone was asking, nobody was asking, nobody cares......and on and on and on and on the tit show rolls 😴🥱
Jan cares…🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we know why it was in hospital again?
Nothing too trivial I hope...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we know why it was in hospital again?
Nothing too trivial I hope...
Errr no, my theory is she lied again, just posted up a photo, she could have taken that photo last year for all we know.

Reactions: 28
I thought she wasn't allowed to live there, but only store stuff? Then @Cloud ChaserT (I think) said that she'd been granted special permission to be there more (I assumed that was because of the pending court case with the boyfriend who did/didn't hit her) so presumably she had nowhere else to live.
But they're back together as Love's Young Dream so surely there's no need to be there anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hey Katie, look, we're all talking about you and Carl. Must feel good to know you're still relevant. I can't start to imagine how you must be feeling knowing that the harder you push a positive spin, the more we unravel it in to a negative. I'd love to say to you"give up and go lick your wounds" However, knowing your obstinate and ignorant attitude, I want to watch you continue to destroy yourself, just as you have destroyed others people's lives. So my dear, fill your boots. X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought she wasn't allowed to live there, but only store stuff? Then @Cloud ChaserT (I think) said that she'd been granted special permission to be there more (I assumed that was because of the pending court case with the boyfriend who did/didn't hit her) so presumably she had nowhere else to live.
But they're back together as Love's Young Dream so surely there's no need to be there anymore?
She is showing images of her with the brown window frames behind her. I thought they were the new windows at MM. Carl's house has been marked as Sold STC for months now. How long does it take to complete a sale? :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.