Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to text Kris to try to re-heat that relationship it just shows things aren't that rosy with Carl. What a surprise said no-one.
I think she's always had more than one bloke on the go at the same time, she gets bored easily and it makes her feel desirable. She's getting older and fatter now, so can't attract a bloke with her looks, her personality is awful, she's skint,and has no job prospects, so can only attract fame hungry wannabes (there are many out there, willing to take one for the team if it gets them fame and fortune.)....... come aboard katie's merry go round and tit circus

Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion:
Katie Price #87: At priory but with pics in a pub, still not in the pudding club!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is, they all know the truth about her, they just don't print it. They enable her, BBC must know what a tit parent she's been to Harvey, yet they allow her a prime time documentary. When she's dies, it'll be all *Katie was a troubled addict for years with a chaotic life*
Very true but I wonder if they're waiting to see if she's convicted before printing negative stories. It would be harder for her to claim libel if she damages her own reputation with a prison stint. Then the gloves will be off I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
#87 Christmas is coming and pricey is getting fat, please put a penny in Cole’s hat

My offering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she's always had more than one bloke on the go at the same time, she gets bored easily and it makes her feel desirable. She's getting older and fatter now, so can't attract a bloke with her looks, her personality is awful, she's skint,and has no job prospects, so can only attract fame hungry wannabes (there are many out there, willing to take one for the team if it gets them fame and fortune.)....... come aboard katie's merry go round and tit circus
Yes it's very sad. She's on the path of self destruction. People like her will never find peace no matter how many kids they have or how many blokes they go through, how many tanning sessions, procedures they have, hair extentions, silly teeth, nails done. These people are soulless and very empty

Reactions: 29
Yes it's a textbook narcissist thing, play one person off against the other, whilst they're in the middle of it all feeding on the drama. 'Triangulation'.

#87 All Carl and Katy want for Christmas is new Turkey Teef

Probably a bit too early for xmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
☹
Yes it's a textbook narcissist thing, play one person off against the other, whilst they're in the middle of it all feeding on the drama. 'Triangulation'.
Couldn't agree more. I can spot it a mile away. My ex was one. I don't regret that relationship though. It taught me a lot. I will say though if I never see him again it'll be too soon. Wherever there is drama and chaos these people are at the epicentre of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WOW, I'm impressed at the thread suggestions, this is going to be VERY interesting.

KP28NOV01.png

Cappuccino personally, Latte is like drinking cats piss.

Are they homeless? 🏠👫🛏 🐶🐶🐶
No but they are ready to "do a runner".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It just gets weirder and weirder. Maybe Carl told Kris because he thought Kris wouldn’t tell anyone for fear of his own secrets being spilled. There are so many people who know so much who have been forced to sign confidentiality agreements. I don’t know how tight or legally binding these confidentiality agreements are but I reckon it only takes one person to start revealing things then more will start. I bet Miss Chin (fern) and that hairdresser she uses have seen and heard a lot! As well as Harvey’s carers and many others who she “employs” and friends and family. So many people to keep sweet….
i always thought that any criminal activity overrides confidentiality agreements. i used to work for social services and we all had to sign confidentiality papers not to disclose information( only on a need to know basis), but then a few years later we were told. that if an offence is comitted, we HAVE to report it to the police. I thought this was the normal, these days.?

The cryptic chess picture now gone…. So who was it aimed at Kris?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
i always thought that any criminal activity overrides confidentiality agreements. i used to work for social services and we all had to sign confidentiality papers not to disclose information( only on a need to know basis), but then a few years later we were told. that if an offence is comitted, we HAVE to report it to the police. I thought this was the normal, these days.?
NDAs are surely worthless when you can't afford to take anyone to court for breaking one. Old scabby can't afford lawyers these days.

• Haha
Filming another YouTube 🙄 what happened to the Vegas one? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wearing the same clothes as the day before, travelling in the car with 3 🐕 , overnight in the hotel (she probably slept in hers as it was snòoooooowwwwwiiiiing) very hygienic :sick:

• Sick
I wonder where Harvey will go over the Christmas holiday 🎅.

Surely Manky won't be allowed to have him, if she manages to avoid jail. And if she is sent down, where will he go? It's unlikely the school will have students over the holiday.
Hopefully AFP will have him. He’s fond of her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.