Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually quite sorry for him having to settle for second best all the time. He so wants to be the big I am but he's got a dodgy old girlfriend who everyone laughs about, no car of his own only cars borrowed from his dads front drive, a tastelessly decorated house, a goochi babygro and an assortment of trashy tracksuits, low education, no conversation, turkey teef, a penchant to posting banal quotes from the internet.........................
This is what I don't get. He never goes out with his mates, he's just a glorified cabbie, he never does anything worthwhile of his own accord, just what is he and what's in it for him is what I want to know. Other than make yourself a laughing stock for a blue tick, whatever the duck star prize a blue tick gets you of course. 2 weeks in benidorm or a speedboat?! ?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
he never does anything worthwhile of his own accord, just what is he and what's in it for him is what I want to know
This one is pretty simple. He thinks that any exposure is good exposure and will set him up in some as yet unknown way to get an income for the rest of his life, even as a z lister it's better than working for your old man I guess.

Reactions: 17
YES money and borrowing money is a real lit match for arguments.. i dont mind lending money out but what grinds my gears are those people who borrow ..pay you back..then borrow it back again and do it month in month out it may seem mean but i find it better not to discuss your cash flow with anybody ..
Only lend money out that you can manage without then if for some reason they do not pay you back you are not struggling that is what I do

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This one is pretty simple. He thinks that any exposure is good exposure and will set him up in some as yet unknown way to get an income for the rest of his life, even as a z lister it's better than working for your old man I guess.
Well I totally agree with your first sentence. 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what I don't get. He never goes out with his mates, he's just a glorified cabbie, he never does anything worthwhile of his own accord, just what is he and what's in it for him is what I want to know. Other than make yourself a laughing stock for a blue tick, whatever the duck star prize a blue tick gets you of course. 2 weeks in benidorm or a speedboat?! ?? 🤣
Agree with every word.He must be so bored. I suppose he’s playing the long game,as no one else will take him seriously now.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He only went out with his mates just after slapgate, only time he’s been with them since he met her.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He only went out with his mates just after slapgate, only time he’s been with them since he met her.
Exactly. We might as well start calling him Parker 'Yes Milady' cos that's all he is, taxi boy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking through my apple news I came across this beauty 😂😂😂😂. Carol woods. Even the scum’s taking the piss . Tide’s turning
C9F1F8CF-40E6-4AF2-9DDF-EE6ECE1A8D42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Out for Sunday lunch again. Wonder who paid the £90 bill
Christ, he looks like he’s just learned how to use a grown up mug instead of his sippy cup, and she’s managed to filter herself into Miley Cyrus!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’d think with the looming bankruptcy court date, KP would keep a low profile spending, but no. It’s like when bosses know a company will go under, they claim more on expenses and sundries.

I think Cawl will dump her by the New Year, anyway. He’s losing out atm big time. Glad the RoleX isn’t real, knockoff souvenir from Turkey following the veneers, instead 🍭 😆

Reactions: 15
£90??? what the duck??? greedy pigs
Must have been some sort of canteen, no restaurant brings the bill before you've eaten the first course. If it was 'filming day' the ninety quid might have been food for 6 or 7 people. Did they get Harvey anything to go with his ton of chips?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You’d think with the looming bankruptcy court date, KP would keep a low profile spending, but no. It’s like when bosses know a company will go under, they claim more on expenses and sundries.
Katie doesn't do low profile, she's a complete utter bleeping idiot, playing with fire, she just doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.