Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even under all those layers it’s obvious he’s really lost weight at college. Goes to show how with effort he could’ve been living this healthier, happier life a long time ago, poor bugger.

Also, she really has lost her mind hasn’t she?! Harvey’s favourite exfoliating sponge? Christ.
She knows people love Harvey. Harvey's name sells. Her name sells
Is this supposed to be the look of love 🤣
He looks likes he's hurting her
Looks creepy AF

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Looks like car wash is wearing an awful fake rose Rolex GMT-Master II (real £52k, mid-range replica £200)

Screenshot_20211128_143919.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where you can buy stuff on the weekly.Not sure spelling could be tally..I used him as well,bought me sheepskin coat..Several other things as well.Job I working at wasn’t that great pay,had to have me coat though as it was the fashion.

yes it tally.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallyman
Thanks Dolly. I haven't heard that term before

• Heart
Reactions: 11
YES money and borrowing money is a real lit match for arguments.. i dont mind lending money out but what grinds my gears are those people who borrow ..pay you back..then borrow it back again and do it month in month out it may seem mean but i find it better not to discuss your cash flow with anybody ..
Now I don't have a problem with that. I have a friend who struggles and regularly borrows but she always pays me back. That's fine with me.

Reactions: 11
Looks like car wash is wearing an awful fake rose Rolex GMT-Master II (real £52k, mid-range replica £200)

View attachment 893053
Definitely fake. Look at the tit quality of the bracelet where it joins onto the watch.

Recall he was trying to flog this moody Rolex about a year ago? Clearly noone is stupid enough to buy any goods of this bleeping spiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Obviously you've never dealt with the courts before.

All of the above has happened. KP stopped the story and I've been advised not to say anything until it's all over. Once a certain 'ruptcy hearing is done them BOOM, it'll come out with another paper, the one she has a contract with are more than interested but while they are working with her, it can't be said.

Don't worry I don't expect a lot of people to understand the situation, you don't even have to believe me 😊
I don’t think she’s contracted to the sun. She talks too much tit about them when the post unflattering stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely fake. Look at the tit quality of the bracelet where it joins onto the watch.

Recall he was trying to flog this moody Rolex about a year ago? Clearly noone is stupid enough to buy any goods of this bleeping spiv.
It's total dog tit, not even a £200 fake. Prob got a battery inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

More proof that crawlspace must have lumped skankypants.
if a dealer came to look for payment and took the ring, surely he would have snatched the very expensive rolex too?
Mr S has a submariner, he wont wear it cos its too flashy and doesnt want to draw attention to himself and its hidden in the house somewhere.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 893053
I'm actually quite sorry for him having to settle for second best all the time. He so wants to be the big I am but he's got a dodgy old girlfriend who everyone laughs about, no car of his own only cars borrowed from his dads front drive, a tastelessly decorated house, a goochi babygro and an assortment of trashy tracksuits, low education, no conversation, turkey teef, a penchant to posting banal quotes from the internet.........................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.