Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker the woman is a joke.
New thread suggestion
Katie Price #87
Katie’s in the snow and not the snorting kind, she’s wheeling her kids out for sympathy one at a time…

Reactions: 20
i always thought that any criminal activity overrides confidentiality agreements. i used to work for social services and we all had to sign confidentiality papers not to disclose information( only on a need to know basis), but then a few years later we were told. that if an offence is comitted, we HAVE to report it to the police. I thought this was the normal, these days.?
NDAs can't stop you reporting crimes (or from getting legal advice about it, or from contacting your MP). People just rely on most people not realising that or not being able or willing to go to court.

Reactions: 17
WOW, I'm impressed at the thread suggestions, this is going to be VERY interesting.

View attachment 892869

Cappuccino personally, Latte is like drinking cats piss.

No but they are ready to "do a runner".

Are they homeless? 🏠👫🛏 🐶🐶🐶
be living in a caravan soon or are they packed ready for another holiday or will she say "its cheaper to live abroad"?

Reactions: 14
So, Katie reads on here that Carl never shows her affection and hey presto, she digs out a pic that she THINKS shows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surprised she didn’t jump out of the car with a rolled up £20 note in her hand 😂😂
KP can't stretch to a rolled up £20 these days, maybe in her Chinawhite heyday, but surely it's a rolled up fiver at best these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone reckon this tapping by crawl is to cause noise and stuff to bother Harvey and also the hand sign was the one he said to Harvey yesterday about flipping the bird ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone reckon this tapping by crawl is to cause noise and stuff to bother Harvey and also the hand sign was the one he said to Harvey yesterday about flipping the bird ?

Reactions: 2
☹
Couldn't agree more. I can spot it a mile away. My ex was one. I don't regret that relationship though. It taught me a lot. I will say though if I never see him again it'll be too soon. Wherever there is drama and chaos these people are at the epicentre of it.
It's weird when you have that realisation that some people are not just crap but they love causing drama because of the effect it has on others, even their own kids. Real sick puppies!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Homeless my fat arse, they've both got parents and families to doss with if it gets that bad. Living out of suitcases because they're just in a hotel for a night or two, that's all.

If H's college is residential I am sure they will be there during holidays too. Some people will just be daytime attenders, like normal students. If not, he will be able to go to a lovely respite care centre somewhere, with people who will make sure he has a brilliant Christmas and look after him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.