Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of Eastenders in the fifties got them,only way to get clothing etc for the kids,my mum had them,so many mums got provi’s
My mum had them all the time years ago, and Shopacheck, and wasted all the money on bingo & fags. She'd get in a right mess with it all and then I'd have to sort it all out, time and again. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
i remember that advert from the 1980,S " The kids are needing new clothes ..all the bills are due..we can help"
Yes the moneygrabbing fuckers. Caused no end of rows between my parents. Oh happy days. That was a great time to be alive I can tell you

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah, if you borrowed £100 they gave it to you, and immediately deducted the first repayment, so you only had that £100 in your possession for less than a minute. Robbing bastards indeed. Why was that never investigated like the PPI?
Its in the process of going through the courts for unaffordable lending. I think the deadline for a claim is February. The government is starting to take these companies to task at last. Their rate of lending was sky high, on a £100 loan, you would pay back just under £200. The most vunerable people, on benefits, bad credit etc used them. They used to knock on the doors where I used to live, I knew people that owed them. The collectors would sit in their cars for hours trying to catch them.
Keeping on the thread, If skanky is homeless, hopefully the judge will give her some free accommodation next month!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry you went through that too. you feel so silly you were sucked in, but they play the game so well. And you also realise you don’t actually know anything about them. Just the little titbits they choose to make you feel honoured they shared.

Once the rose tinted sunglasses come off you can’t believe how oblivious you were.
Yes I feel silly too thinking I'm a thick bastard. When dad died and he was my world that person took advantage of every situation pretending to be there for me. Made things a lot worse. Don't want anything to do with them anymore. I'm happy in my greenhouse and out walking with proper mates and swimming.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
# Keiron is coming , the Price is getting fat , poor little Sid has Turkey Teef & a bloody silly hat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My mum had them all the time years ago, and Shopacheck, and wasted all the money on bingo & fags. She'd get in a right mess with it all and then I'd have to sort it all out, time and again. 😔
Well,mum and dad both worked in factories earnings low.Mumalways made sure though food in the cupboards,she was a fab cook,obviously had to make do as such.We also had a Tali man,had him for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
# Keiron is coming , the Price is getting fat , poor little Sid has Turkey Teef & a bloody silly hat
I think it's just about late enough in November because this reminded me of this song (yea, seems like it's the day for this thread reminding me of songs...)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's just about late enough in November because this reminded me of this song (yea, seems like it's the day for this thread reminding me of songs...)

What a lovely piece of music & great voice too, not heard that before 😀

Reactions: 6
Dolly what's a tali man?
Where you can buy stuff on the weekly.Not sure spelling could be tally..I used him as well,bought me sheepskin coat..Several other things as well.Job I working at wasn’t that great pay,had to have me coat though as it was the fashion.

yes it tally.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallyman

• Heart
Where you can buy stuff on the weekly.Not sure spelling could be tally..I used him as well,bought me sheepskin coat..Several other things as well.Job I working at wasn’t that great pay,had to have me coat though as it was the fashion.

yes it tally.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallyman
Delboy Trotter was a tallyman; Do you remember he sent Rodney out to sell stuff to people on His List, stuff like those crombie overcoats ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes the moneygrabbing fuckers. Caused no end of rows between my parents. Oh happy days. That was a great time to be alive I can tell you
YES money and borrowing money is a real lit match for arguments.. i dont mind lending money out but what grinds my gears are those people who borrow ..pay you back..then borrow it back again and do it month in month out it may seem mean but i find it better not to discuss your cash flow with anybody ..

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.