Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they break up i know the perfect replacement for carwash, saw him on TV this morning. He has plenty of dosh and loves a bit of plastic (surgery). No it's not Rod, it's Charlie Mullins OBE!!! And we all know she likes a bit of Charlie
It's actually not a bad idea, an older man for a bit of stability and to tell her off when she's being a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 11

40% OFF Krusties, bag a Chinese bargain for your loved ones for Christmas (soon to be ex-loved ones if you buy them that :poop: ) must be losing money rapidly with KP's reputation and Fern now on a driving ban too, a very professional way to run a business, not :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This one doesn’t bode well for her.
"Oi 'old me 'and cole!" it screeches.

"Nah! Piss offf you old bint!" :ROFLMAO:

It's actually not a bad idea, an older man for a bit of stability and to tell her off when she's being a spoilt brat!
An Older Man would be ideal! They can share zimmer frames and mobility scooters :)

40% OFF Krusties, bag a Chinese bargain for your loved ones for Christmas (soon to be ex-loved ones if you buy them that :poop: ) must be losing money rapidly with KP's reputation and Fern now on a driving ban too, a very professional way to run a business, not :rolleyes:
Ooooooh yes! I really wanna dress like this bunch of skanks! :ROFLMAO: NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All, this is about Katy price. Not random Instagram accounts. Stop giving them the attention and publicity they want 🤦‍♀️ (they're usually someone here breaking our number 1 rule of keep it on tattle)

If you want to talk about a fan, scribble out their name and call them squiggle.

Asking for Instagram names of randoms or posting your own is not allowed for everyone's benefit as so often it ends up in doxxing.
Can we have a new title please if one of us can come up with something?

Reactions: 11
Why did Fern get a driving ban? I remember way back on here some Krusties said she was speeding and saved the posts from insta.

Reactions: 10
I just had a thought, is she going to say the car crash was a suicide attempt? That also might match up with the Tea from thetrooth about her jumping off the balcony when she broke her feet? If she is that much of a risk though to herself she should be in some kind of residential mental health place.
Good point. But I don't think they would let her out into society if they thought she was a risk to herself or others. On the other hand I think she is good at fooling people to get them believe that she's doing better than she is. She's the great pretender

Reactions: 15
If they break up i know the perfect replacement for carwash, saw him on TV this morning. He has plenty of dosh and loves a bit of plastic (surgery). No it's not Rod, it's Charlie Mullins OBE!!! And we all know she likes a bit of Charlie
He should go on Hair Loss Clinic and dump that syrup.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Annuver 'oliday? After all they've been back two whole days, handed in her therapy colouring book at der Priory and it must have been so tiring doing all that "Work" over in Veeegass like wot dey dun innit. Well deserved imo :mad:
It's either another holiday or an early morning drugs run.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good point. But I don't think they would let her out into society if they thought she was a risk to herself or others. On the other hand I think she is good at fooling people to get them believe that she's doing better than she is. She's the great pretender
I dunno though. The mental health service in the UK is completely stretched. They patch people up, adjust medications and send them on their way much of the time! I had a neighbour who had delusions, thought they were going on holiday with Bill Clinton and all sorts of things and would book the flights, get the suitcase packed etc, the carers would get them put into a psychiatric hospital, medication adjusted and back home in a couple of weeks, rinse and repeat. I used to hear her all the time talking about the voices in her head and one time she came into my house and pinched stuff.... but the policy is to leave people in their own homes and support them these days!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He's rich enough and smart enough to have a classy bird not some worn out old boiler.
Not forgetting most blokes wouldn't touch it with a bargepole (or anyone else's bargepole either)
I mean its just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Haha
  • Angry
New thread 🧵🥰 x.
I put this on the Lauren Goodger thread but I thought it be funny to post here too.. Katie Price spots Lauren at the airport while waiting to board the plane 😄 x.

Resizer_16372628591740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry, only just caught up, but Cole's car numberplate that was mentioned in the last thread - could it be B9 CJW (not 89 CJW, i.e. he has just made the B look like an 8) ?

That one comes up on DVLA - registered to a Volvo XC40 (black) ...but don't think that's the car in the photo?? Says it's taxed, but no MOT as too new.

just another motor borrowed off the forecourt,,the bentley looks like its been sold lol

• Haha
I dunno though. The mental health service in the UK is completely stretched. They patch people up, adjust medications and send them on their way much of the time! I had a neighbour who had delusions, thought they were going on holiday with Bill Clinton and all sorts of things and would book the flights, get the suitcase packed etc, the carers would get them put into a psychiatric hospital, medication adjusted and back home in a couple of weeks, rinse and repeat. I used to hear her all the time talking about the voices in her head and one time she came into my house and pinched stuff.... but the policy is to leave people in their own homes and support them these days!
Yes. I think the MH services are not fit for purpose here and KP and many others can slip through the net and they never get the help they need but she's got money to help herself though and from the latest shenanigans she doesn't want it. Leandro although he wasn't fluent in English summed her up perfectly saying she isn't wired correctly. I can't believe somebody that has got all the resources available to them would be hellbent on destroying everything around them. It's like she's got some sort of deathwish. It would take a really good shrink to sort her out. She's very complicated

Reactions: 20
He might be up for it as he isn't exactly the brightest bulb

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.