Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2001/2002 So, Katie is known on the scene drunk and drugged whilst preggers with Harvey, but she’s not an addict.
2006 She went to rehab fearing she was dying after drug overdose, but she’s not an addict.
2008 Bender around London nightclubs fallin out at 5am off her tits, but she’s not an addict.
2009 falling out of nightclub falling on her face in Bristol, but she’s not an addict.
2010 her ex friends Phil/Gary carry her out because she was so pissed she couldnt stand, but she’s not an addict.
2011 Drunk coming back from ‘meeting’ with Simon Cowell, but she’s not an addict
2016 Photographed pissed coming out of nightclubs in London, but she’s not an addict
2017 Pissed embarrassing her kids in a restaurant, but she’s not an addict.
2018 She’s caught rapping about her love of coke, but she’s not an addict
2018 Pissed covered in vomit and without her underwear in the case of the invisible man crash (also stated she’s been on a bender for a few days), but not an addict.
2019 Kicked out of a club pissed off her tits embarrassing Dane Bowers, but she’s not an addict.
May 2020 she was bragging she’s 3 months sober after stint in Priory in Jan for turning to alcohol and coke to ‘cope with struggles’, but she’s not an addict.
2021 Rolled a vehicle whiled pissed and drugged, admitted to taking drugs, but not an addict!

This is just a super quick search, of course there are hundreds more out there…but you get my point

This has been known to joe public for 20 years…20 BLOODY YEARS she’s been a drugged drunken state….various men have tried to ‘help’ her, others have just encouraged it…but no, she isn’t an addict…duck off Kate…20 years of the same merry-go-round…get a bleeping grip woman, grow the duck up and take some responsibility.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
so now they are being photographed back together again all the time are they going to give us the reason why there was a three to four week gap after slapgate where there were no photographes taken off them together(could it be because at the first bail hearing he was told no contact with her but at the second bail hearing she and him claimed he was not a risk to her so that part of the bail would have been dropped)this happened all the time with my neighbours

Reactions: 54
Morning krusties.

So is she now selling all her staged Backgrid pap shots to the Daily Mail instead of the scum? Seeing she has spent the last couple of days bitching they have made her MH so bad.

Katie luv, if it's really as bad as you are trying to make out. Have a day off, no, on second thoughts, a few weeks off until you are banged up at HMP.
Spend time with Amy FP, turn off your social media and stop booking Backgrid to pretend you've gone for a very important meeting at a restaurant, while in the next breath dissing the press, you know, the ones who keep you in £££ to spend on hair, nails, makeup, teeth, designer clothes, McDs, stuff for Cole, as he doesn't pay for anything like you make out and you certainly don't use it to pay your bills.
So all talk of your MM has gone very quiet....was that just another fad doing that up, roping in more mugs to rip off, or have the mortgage company said they've had enough of you using it.?
No doubt lost all your little cash-cow children to flog all your tat.
STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE for the absolute mess of a life you have made.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Morning Krustie family.....slow down, I repeat SLOW DOWN PLEASE!! I'm still on page 40 of the last thread 🥴 I repeat a previous suggestion I made...let's have a couple of hours of saying only nice things about Skanky 😁. That should bring the thread to a complete halt for a bit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning Krustie family.....slow down, I repeat SLOW DOWN PLEASE!! I'm still on page 40 of the last thread 🥴 I repeat a previous suggestion I made...let's have a couple of hours of saying only nice things about Skanky 😁. That should bring the thread to a complete halt for a bit 🤣🤣
I’ve tried really really really hard for something nice to say about her. And No absolutely nothing comes to mind at all.
NO redeeming qualities whatsoever!!!
Sorry Pink I did try really hard too. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve tried really really really hard for something nice to say about her. And No absolutely nothing comes to mind at all.
NO redeeming qualities whatsoever!!!
Sorry Pink I did try really hard too. 😁😁
She'll look good in a prison tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have No time for drink drivers or drug drivers!!!! Hate them all with a vengeance. I know someone who has been to many post mortems of young people who have done this. A complete waste of young lives!!! 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Yes I'm still ill I keep missing bits.
Think best to check from middle of last thread #83. Ps Binfest reckoned I was immature and childish, when I posted a Homer gif 😂 that’s nice of him to speak on behalf of the KP team… pot calling kettle much! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The death of shame
Piece in the New York Post (if I've done the link correctly) talking about the Kardashian not caring about the deaths at Travis concert, and Baldwin carrying on as normal and posting as usual. They don't care is the conclusion. Same as pricey, the other thing they have in common is not caring what it does to their kids, and presenting themselves as victims.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I have No time for drink drivers or drug drivers!!!! Hate them all with a vengeance. I know someone who has been to many post mortems of young people who have done this. A complete waste of young lives!!! 😢😢
Would Skanky's minions be defending her if she killed or hurt one of their loved ones? Would they defend her if she owed THEM bags of money? - I DON'T THINK SO, they need to just keep their MOUTHS SHUT!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The death of shame
Piece in the New York Post (if I've done the link correctly) talking about the Kardashian not caring about the deaths at Travis concert, and Baldwin carrying on as normal and posting as usual. They don't care is the conclusion. Same as pricey, the other thing they have in common is not caring what it does to their kids, and presenting themselves as victims.
They do care, but just about themselves and how it will affect them, their careers and income.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m so sick of the word TROLL. It seems if you have a different opinion to anyone else you’re called this. These people who play the troll card really need to know exactly what this word means!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry, only just caught up, but Cole's car numberplate that was mentioned in the last thread - could it be B9 CJW (not 89 CJW, i.e. he has just made the B look like an 8) ?

That one comes up on DVLA - registered to a Volvo XC40 (black) ...but don't think that's the car in the photo?? Says it's taxed, but no MOT as too new.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry, only just caught up, but Cole's car numberplate that was mentioned in the last thread - could it be B9 CJW (not 89 CJW, i.e. he has just made the B look like an 8) ?

That one comes up on DVLA - registered to a Volvo XC40 (black) ...but don't think that's the car in the photo?? Says it's taxed, but no MOT as too new.
The car in the photo is not a Volvo it’s a Mercedes’.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.