Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have No time for drink drivers or drug drivers!!!! Hate them all with a vengeance. I know someone who has been to many post mortems of young people who have done this. A complete waste of young lives!!! 😢😢
Hi Jan, I can only assume that you condone drink/drug driving. Also driving whilst banned and with no insurance. Well, let me tell you, 99.9% (you run the statistics) of the UK population DO NOT CONDONE this. Check Skanky's and Biffa inst and the websites that allow comments and you will see you are most certainly in the MINORITY in your support of that Skank. Next time and I have no doubt there will be a next time, as she is incapable of learning from her mistakes, she will kill or maim someone or even herself. People like you and Amy bleeping Price will have that on your conscience.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It's a shame there's not an easy 'Report' button on DVLA website, for when people misuse/misrepresent their numbers! 😠
Surely this is illegal? He continues to do these things yet is 'alledgedly' a used car dealer? Who would buy any vehicle from this muppet and assume it's legitimate?

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I’m sure the Police would be interested in the fact he’s got dodgy plates on his car. If Krusty wipes that one out the insurance would be invalid for a start.
It was mentioned before in the press. He claimed they were trade plates. Nothing appears to be done about it. I thought trade plates were red and white. :unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This was the previous article.

Is this the car he is using them on?

Reactions: 12
I just walked past someone someone who was wearing those waffle leggings Katie advertises. I always wondered how they looked unfiltered… they do not hide any cellulite so I’d say that’s false advertising.or is it false lies? She was still 63% better looking than KP though. Maybe it was Jan?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely this is illegal? He continues to do these things yet is 'alledgedly' a used car dealer? Who would buy any vehicle from this muppet and assume it's legitimate?
They don't buy from Crawl because he's always pussy whipped by Kp and by her side, and they don't buy from his father because as we know his father lives in Vegas because they went there to visit him. Life's full of mysteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.