Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Directions flamingo pink. My all time favourite, and current colour. ❤
I had that for years and then became a devotee of dark tulip and some of the reds :) At the moment I'm dark brown as I thought I should be normal again for job interviews, I will slowly edge back to purple a bit I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she knows this time of day exists! She doesn’t come across as being an early riser…..except when she is #cough# #cough# feeling lonely and going to visit a friend….😉
Who says she's been to bed, might have been up all night.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Do you remember those harmony triangle semi permanents? They were really great. Shame they don't make them anymore.
Yassss! I remember them! they were my first foray into hair dye as a teen. If you want similar, non-damaging dyes in natural colours check out 'adore' hair dyes they do natural shades, reds, browns, natural black and all the crazy colours. You can get them on ebay or amazon for about 6 quid. They even do a clear one so if your hair is a bit knackered from dying you can use it to add shine back. It's what the Pwicey could be doing with her natural hair instead of frying it every time she wants to change colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had that for years and then became a devotee of dark tulip and some of the reds :) At the moment I'm dark brown as I thought I should be normal again for job interviews, I will slowly edge back to purple a bit I think!

Go for it.
My interview days were all with pink/multi hair.
Yassss! I remember them! they were my first foray into hair dye as a teen. If you want similar, non-damaging dyes in natural colours check out 'adore' hair dyes they do natural shades, reds, browns, natural black and all the crazy colours. You can get them on ebay or amazon for about 6 quid. They even do a clear one so if your hair is a bit knackered from dying you can use it to add shine back. It's what the Pwicey could be doing with her natural hair instead of frying it every time she wants to change colour!
Shaders and toners were my first foray into dyes.
I think they were about 5p from Boyes emporium.
Then i gravitated to food colouring on bleached hair, bright pink!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Think best to check from middle of last thread #83. Ps Binfest reckoned I was immature and childish, when I posted a Homer gif 😂 that’s nice of him to speak on behalf of the KP team… pot calling kettle much! 😆
thats what you get for showing off about your gifs working perfectly when mine were temporarily out of action 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Go for it.

In my yoof it was all indian henna dyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

just another motor borrowed off the forecourt,,the bentley looks like its been sold lol
Is it not illegal to alter number plates like this much less drive about with them on a different vehicle to the one they're registered to?

It was mentioned before in the press. He claimed they were trade plates. Nothing appears to be done about it. I thought trade plates were red and white. :unsure:
🙋🏼‍♀️Sorry jumping in again as im playing catch up again 🤣

You are right about trade plates. And I’m pretty confident they don’t come personalised 🙃

Go for it.

Boyes!! You must be up my way 😂
It’s known as The House of Boyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.