Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because its cheap or free
Yes, she is unable to resist any kind of freebie....even when it means butchering her whole face and body.

I think the clinic even pay for the flights and hotel too, so free holiday as well.

But with her, it's not even just about saving money - it's also that it boosts her ego...that they think she is important enough to be given it for free.

I remember her bragging about the clinic..."I get to pick from a menu". The stupid, stupid cow 😡.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I still can't understand that hair of hers....is it supposed to be a balayage? Cause the bottom is Vanessa Feltz and the top is Linda La Hughes.
I always thought people had their hair sorted when their roots started showing (ie that's when I tend to do mine).
Then it became trendy to have long dark roots (no thanks) and look chavvy.
And now kp seems to think greasy orangey hair to her ears then nylon blonde to her arse is a Thing.

Well it's certainly a Thing kp, but not the Thing you're hoping for.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So to recap....

Katie comes back to the UK
Claims to go back to the Priory
Sets off early in this morning - destination unknown.

Has Katie bothered to see Harvey?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, she is unable to resist any kind of freebie....even when it means butchering her whole face and body.

I think the clinic even pay for the flights and hotel too, so free holiday as well.

But with her, it's not even just about saving money - it's also that it boosts her ego...that they think she is important enough to be given it for free.

I remember her bragging about the clinic..."I get to pick from a menu". The stupid, stupid cow 😡.
Yes she's deluded as duck. Lost touch with reality. Such a shame she used to be so pretty and now she's just a sad boiler. That's what drugs do to you kids.. take note. She's going down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It seems unfair blaming the Priory for things kp does.
She isn't sectioned etc, she wasn't ordered to stay there for any length of time, just to engage with.

She’s a compulsive liar, knows from experience (of mostly posing by the gate) what to say, will have played the system and then strolled out as and when she wanted.
She’s the problem, not the MH provision.

As they're being bashed now it would be good if they refused to have her back (no idea if they're allowed. I suppose they could say she is an issue for other patients).

Just a passing thought.

Reactions: 22
So to recap....

Katie comes back to the UK
Claims to go back to the Priory
Sets off early in this morning - destination unknown.

Has Katie bothered to see Harvey?
probably going to see some sunday lunch with harvey pictures pretty soon...glad to see walter has decided to " borrow" a different flash car..he must have put at least 10k extra miles on the bentley he was selling for " someone" else :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw this, looks like fans are turning, one by one 🤣
I've been reading the comments from people on SM posts and people are
annoyed at Katie blaming the media when it's actually herself playing the
Media.

A few share the view that she will do her best to avoid prison, many want to
see her in prison,

All this from one simple post on SM.

Katie and Carwash can turn off the comments but they haven't done so.

Reactions: 21
They're probably bound for Turkey. Bit more filler so she looks pretty for her inmates................

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You have to wonder in her deluded mind that shes doing "enough" to dodge jail.. or perhaps a judge will see right through it all and jail her?
shes going to get a ban from driving anyway hopefully for life.
All prison will do is give her more cerchingg to bleed off on her release.....................

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.