Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seem to be a few Jans in circulation still.... 'unbreakable couple' :rolleyes:, love, he'll drop her as soon as she's banged up! Loads of people sick of the pair!

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.34.34.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.33.34.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.36.33.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.35.36.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.41.56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still can't understand that hair of hers....is it supposed to be a balayage? Cause the bottom is Vanessa Feltz and the top is Linda La Hughes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Maybe they are off to the airport so early in the morning, after all, her MH must need another holiday to rile up the paps and population of the UK.
Jan is probably in the boot of the car along with Chris and his dad, return trip to LV to shoot some content for her YT of 'how to get wed in Vegas' :rolleyes:as proof. Plus need to make use of that Mrs Woods suitcase.

#letsgetjantrending #bekindkrusties #dontdodrugskids #imnotanaddict #fakestories #Amyfuckingprice #attentionseekers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I still can't understand that hair of hers....is it supposed to be a balayage? Cause the bottom is Vanessa Feltz and the top is Linda La Hughes.
Apologies for quoting myself, i'm just having a brain fart. I saw picture of Katie last night and she had a dark, short bob and she looked gorgeous...it really suited her. Why would anyone want to clip in Nylon hair bits that looked like they came from Claire's Accessories! It was the same with Chantelle Houghton (Alex's kids mum). Every time I saw her I just wanted to batter her with a hairbrush! It's so cheap looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering this is what her real hair was like, they put a more neutral colour over that but it's started washing out, or ....er greasing out to become orange again! She changes her hair colour so often the hair is probably knackered and won't hold colour well anymore. The Vanessa feltz yellow ends choice is just the icing on the greasy cake !

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.52.56.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 10.54.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Considering this is what her real hair was like, they put a more neutral colour over that but it's started washing out, or ....er greasing out to become orange again! She changes her hair colour so often the hair is probably knackered and won't hold colour well anymore. The Vanessa feltz yellow ends choice is just the icing on the greasy cake !

View attachment 875528View attachment 875530
That's the point at which her hairdresser should have handed her over the electric razor and told her to do a Britney..

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 875528View attachment 875530
Is that her on the top picture??? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe they are off to the airport so early in the morning, after all, her MH must need another holiday to rile up the paps and population of the UK.
Jan is probably in the boot of the car along with Chris and his dad, return trip to LV to shoot some content for her YT of 'how to get wed in Vegas' :rolleyes:as proof. Plus need to make use of that Mrs Woods suitcase.

#letsgetjantrending #bekindkrusties #dontdodrugskids #imnotanaddict #fakestories #Amyfuckingprice #attentionseekers
Oh, could you Imagine if this is the Spain trip Binfest was on about. I don't think i've got the energy for another one of her holiday's!

Is that her on the top picture??? 😳
Aye, that was her in her Gimme Gimme Gimme days. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Couldn’t quite make her out due to the surgery and her irritating voice, but Fern Pointy Chin has just posted something like she’s got a driving ban so she’s waiting for Jeyda of JYY to come be her taxi service? Seems like she’s getting more like Krustie every day…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
All, this is about Katy price. Not random Instagram accounts. Stop giving them the attention and publicity they want 🤦‍♀️ (they're usually someone here breaking our number 1 rule of keep it on tattle)

If you want to talk about a fan, scribble out their name and call them squiggle.

Asking for Instagram names of randoms or posting your own is not allowed for everyone's benefit as so often it ends up in doxxing and harassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.