Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it looks dreadful. Why does she get everything done in turkey?
Strangely enough, the abusive narcissist I know goes to Turkey all the time too. It's cheaper, and I reckon the men fawn over middle-aged European women over there, she's also pissed off a load of UK hairdressers. They earn something like 1/4 of the UK wage in Turkey. So people like Skanky probably get star treatment. These stupid old hags think they're special but the turkish guys just want to earn a wage

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so sick of the word TROLL. It seems if you have a different opinion to anyone else you’re called this. These people who play the troll card really need to know exactly what this word means!!!
Its rather like cricketers screaming about racism only to be uncovered as doing precisely the same thing.

Reactions: 19
Now the big question that the media will be asking is where is Katie going now??

KP19nov01.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
More 'trolling' on Cole's insta post.

View attachment 875565
If they break up i know the perfect replacement for carwash, saw him on TV this morning. He has plenty of dosh and loves a bit of plastic (surgery). No it's not Rod, it's Charlie Mullins OBE!!! And we all know she likes a bit of Charlie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm waiting on how to fake your own death. That's the next shitfest
I just had a thought, is she going to say the car crash was a suicide attempt? That also might match up with the Tea from thetrooth about her jumping off the balcony when she broke her feet? If she is that much of a risk though to herself she should be in some kind of residential mental health place.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.