Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, but more fool her.
I stick by what I said when this first took over the thread.
Stealing from someone who owes you, even when it's someone loathed, doesn't make it right.
It's not how I'd bring up a child and it's not how i live. It's my personal opinion.

She chose to work with kp and with woods, who she's apparently related to. She chose to do all the donkey work. She chose to do this without the correct wage system in place, and I'm sure she had plenty of perks along the way.
She chose to work with sales and money knowing it wasn't going to charity as stated and without signed agreements.
It got out of hand, and suddenly wasn't so much fun anymore.

She idolised price. That says it all.

She can sell what story she wants where she wants.

As i say this is simply my opinion.
Everyone's entitled to their own.
But when she's being lauded and hailed as the new messiah I'm not going to sit and lap it up. Why she's mentioned in the thread sumnary I don't know. I don't like thieves.

This isn't criticising you DC, not at all. I've repeatedly said you and others in your position are the only ones who matter in this mess.

Now, she's taken over the thread yet again so I'm leaving it there for now.
If a cheating scumbag owed me money I don't think I'd have had any qualms about setting the score straight if I got the opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So, Carl's car-selling place (or is it Dad's?) is running with a 5K net profit.
Where the hell does he get his money? The rest of the time he is playing chauffeur to KP.
Surely it has to be something iilegal?
All the profit will be filtered out throughout the year via directors loans, dividends etc they will have some dodgy accountant fiddling the books so that they have minimal profit

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If a cheating scumbag owed me money I don't think I'd have had any qualms about setting the score straight if I got the opportunity.
Would you knowingly work for a cheating scumbag though? And run to a gossip site afterwards?

Aaaaaaaaand bad me for replying, I'm sitting myself in time out with a biscuit. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know what the emergency is, she's suddenly remembered she's got them "twowl it on, make it thick" Mastershite Makeup classes and don't wanna let her fans down does she? "Kwik Cole, get me back to Cardiff pronto"

1636814119023.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Reading the article on DM this morning, broke my heart when it said Jett is the most nervous around Carl. I pray for those kids I honestly do

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know, but more fool her.
I stick by what I said when this first took over the thread.
Stealing from someone who owes you, even when it's someone loathed, doesn't make it right.
It's not how I'd bring up a child and it's not how i live. It's my personal opinion.

She chose to work with kp and with woods, who she's apparently related to. She chose to do all the donkey work. She chose to do this without the correct wage system in place, and I'm sure she had plenty of perks along the way.
She chose to work with sales and money knowing it wasn't going to charity as stated and without signed agreements.
It got out of hand, and suddenly wasn't so much fun anymore.

She idolised price. That says it all.

She can sell what story she wants where she wants.

As i say this is simply my opinion.
Everyone's entitled to their own.
But when she's being lauded and hailed as the new messiah I'm not going to sit and lap it up. Why she's mentioned in the thread sumnary I don't know. I don't like thieves.

This isn't criticising you DC, not at all. I've repeatedly said you and others in your position are the only ones who matter in this mess.

Now, she's taken over the thread yet again so I'm leaving it there for now.
I totally understand and of course you’re entitled to say whatever you want. I would certainly never criticise you or anyone for that. 😘 I just wanted to say it wasn’t just straight forward as it seemed, but yes, it was still wrong.

She absolutely knows she was in the wrong for what she did 💯% and didn’t know which way to turn when it happened and just wanted to make it right.

Unfortunately KP seems to have that way with everyone, but eventually they all see the light and wondered why they ever got involved. 👍
Another victim in her web of lies, just don’t believe a word that comes out of KP’s mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its ironic that the side bar of shame in the DM, is filled with young starletts and wannabes who are replacing Katie Price as the latest hot young thing. The world has moved on, and she is clinging on to the embers of her career.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if anything specific has happened to make Jett react that way? Did he do something that made Carl react? Or does he just have a gut dislike?
Kids can be very intuitive...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Why have they gone half way round the world to do the same things they do in the U.K. sit in cars and go to the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if anything specific has happened to make Jett react that way? Did he do something that made Carl react? Or does he just have a gut dislike?
Kids can be very intuitive...
Have you ever watched the Alton tower trip video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Its ironic that the side bar of shame in the DM, is filled with young starletts and wannabes who are replacing Katie Price as the latest hot young thing. The world has moved on, and she is clinging on to the embers of her career.
And the problem with clinging to embers is that you'll eventually catch fire.

Reactions: 14
How could Katie have masterclasses in Cardiff and Southampton on the same day???

It's over a 3 hour drive for starters and that's if there is no delays!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.