Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same earlier🤔 like two busses turning up...😂
It derailed the thread, which might have been the objective. Unless she's a murderer, lol, we know everything. There's no mysterious story. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really couldn't give a flying f*** about Katie Price but I just can't keep away from this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I really couldn't give a flying f*** about Katie Price but I just can't keep away from this thread.
Moths to a flame or car crash springs to mind!!

I'm more interested in a certain lady in her La Perla...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It is rather amusing, isn't it, that Katie videos herself saying she's not in Vegas to party as she's a homebody, whilst off her FACE with either alcohol or drugs or both, and can barely string a lucid sentence together (no change there).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Crawl repairing a dent......is he practicing before he does Skanky's wedding makeover? Is she melting in the Nevada heat? Has her forehead horn become more prominent?
Soooooooo many questions, so few answers 🔍🕵️‍♀️
This made me think of the end scene in Death Becomes Her where they’re repairing eachother with spray paint 😂

• Haha
I think it's very important to remember the first part of this.
It's easy to lightly deny theft and say it never happened, everything's been to court and it's all great.

But the first posts from said person are all about stealing from kp. Using those words and the amounts. Detailing spending it on addiction, handbag, a lifestyle they couldn't maintain.
How they dreaded work finding out and being sacked. Being hounded by the sun (ie the same place she's sold her story too), threatened by kp.

Just be a bit careful about what you believe folks. And definitely careful about where you give your pity and support. (there's definitely some outright fawning going on)

It's bloody obvious 'something will happen' or has happened, it's kp.
I don't care about her bloody mother, I don't personally know the kids, and hopefully H is safe at college.
The rest?
Couldn't give a fart.

As you were.
Can I just add, she did not pay her, for months, she had expenses, she paid for stuff for them, a lot of stuff and never got reimbursed. It’s all been documented, every penny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Does this pair of jagaloons just drive around vegas? its C creepios 2nd home.. wheres the manpad?...surely its time for your oil bath creepio..the desert is just well......................................so sandy
Were his THIRTY TWO previous visits just spent in hotels? When I say hotel I mean motels. Or cars. Or random women's / men's settees.
I'd expect to have made some friends after THIRTY TWO trips to the same bloody place, have a cosy place to stay etc.

Come on woods.
Where's your ColeHole?

And i don't mean in a kieran stylie...

• Haha
I don’t think there will be any news til Sunday. Don’t the rags usually save the big stories til then?
My son works at the papers shame he's off he usually works every weekend I could of got him to tell me what the stories on KP were before they were circulated 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, Carl's car-selling place (or is it Dad's?) is running with a 5K net profit.
Where the hell does he get his money? The rest of the time he is playing chauffeur to KP.
Surely it has to be something iilegal?
No, that's not profit, that's net assets. Everything the business owns minus everything it owes. The only indicator a balance sheet gives of how much profit a business has made is the line for Creditors: Amounts falling due within one year, because that should include the corporation tax due.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Look I am not defending P but lack of any promised payment was one factor

Reactions: 23
Can I just add, she did not pay her, for months, she had expenses, she paid for stuff for them, a lot of stuff and never got reimbursed. It’s all been documented, every penny.
I know, but more fool her.
I stick by what I said when this first took over the thread.
Stealing from someone who owes you, even when it's someone loathed, doesn't make it right.
It's not how I'd bring up a child and it's not how i live. It's my personal opinion.

She chose to work with kp and with woods, who she's apparently related to. She chose to do all the donkey work. She chose to do this without the correct wage system in place, and I'm sure she had plenty of perks along the way.
She chose to work with sales and money knowing it wasn't going to charity as stated and without signed agreements.
It got out of hand, and suddenly wasn't so much fun anymore.

She idolised price. That says it all.

She can sell what story she wants where she wants.

As i say this is simply my opinion.
Everyone's entitled to their own.
But when she's being lauded and hailed as the new messiah I'm not going to sit and lap it up. Why she's mentioned in the thread sumnary I don't know. I don't like thieves.

This isn't criticising you DC, not at all. I've repeatedly said you and others in your position are the only ones who matter in this mess.

Now, she's taken over the thread yet again so I'm leaving it there for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel we're being punished with radio silence!!!!
Nowt will have happened to this bint. It never does.
However, note, CamiLee her bestie hasn't even added a pic of them to her grid. Shows how close they actually are

My son works at the papers shame he's off he usually works every weekend I could of got him to tell me what the stories on KP were before they were circulated 🤣🤣🤣
Get him to make a call 🤣 it's for the greater good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's only 6.20am in Las Vegas at the moment, she won't have even woken up yet. Give it some time :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.