Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anything specific has happened to make Jett react that way? Did he do something that made Carl react? Or does he just have a gut dislike?
Kids can be very intuitive...
With the man child who knows how he would react if Jett did something to annoy him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I've had to participate in real life for a few hours 😳 But looks like nothings happened. Hallelujah for the time difference 🤣
Running back to page 3 to catch up 🏃‍♀️
I hate myself for being so invested in this tit show 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if anything specific has happened to make Jett react that way? Did he do something that made Carl react? Or does he just have a gut dislike?
Kids can be very intuitive...
Or did Carl do something brutal or creepy to Jett? Children are very instinctive about shady people, if a child doesn't want to sit on Uncle Carl's lap don't make them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Eyve ownlee gun an starded a knew trend aint eye? Pete you bleep. U shuddun bee so sirpryzed tho. Keerun you tossa. Arfta owl Eyem a mudel, hactrus, orfa, foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer, singa, entropentateer, kampayna four da dislabled, fashun disyna, bewtishun an owl rand top burd aint eye? Pete you wanka. Nevva hundaestamayte da Prysee...woooooooooo!
Brilliant! 👏👏👏
In particular: ‘ kampayna four da dislabled ‘
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had to participate in real life for a few hours 😳 But looks like nothings happened. Hallelujah for the time difference 🤣
You are not alone Pink squirrel we all are 😂just waiting for the 💩fest to start, I have to participate in real life now so play nice everyone try not to gallop 🏇 through to many pages I can’t keep up 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't understand, the ` fear ` factor in those, who ` claim ` to have insider knowledge/information about this deranged skanky munter bleep .... who the duck is she? ... what exactly is she going to do, if people ` in the know ` come out, and expose her, and all her long list of dodgy as duck dealings!! ... is she going to order a contract out on them? .... is she going to have them kneecapped? order them concrete boots? .... its all bleeping ridiculous, she is not in the bleeping mafia .... the triads ... a BAD BOY GANGSTA ..... she isn't tit ... cant do tit ... a NOTHING .... she wields NO POWER ... she gets away with things, because no one challenges her ... WTF is there to ` fear??? ` ... her whole life, is one big dysfunctional shitshow laid bare for all to see, you only need to google her, its all there ... so what's to ` fear? ` ...... she's a bleeping washed out, aged badly, drunk, junkie ... BULLY media bleep ` HAS BEEN ` ....... if I were in ` the know ` I would shout it from the rooftops, go to the media and make some good cash while I'm at it ..... I despise ` cryptic tit ` comments spoken in ` riddles `... its done to duck with peoples minds ... If you know something, just come out and say it, otherwise, keep it shut .... this is an ` anonymous ` forum, which means, people can say things, without ` fear ` there are a few here, who are playing mind games, and that pisses me off ... If you know something, go ahead EXPOSE HER ... be anonymous if you have to ... If enough did it, this would destroy her completely ... Finally .... ` Pinch of salt `

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Reading the article on DM this morning, broke my heart when it said Jett is the most nervous around Carl. I pray for those kids I honestly do
If he's sensitive maybe he needs longer to feel comfortable with man baby, poor kid how many has he had to try and bond with, especially if hes been bullied, he would naturally regress.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
While you’re all waiting for the tea, maybe do a Google of KP, Cube nightclub. Some utter corkers there and more on their FB page. Just look for January 2018…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Have you ever watched the Alton tower trip video?
[/QUOTE]
No, not sure I want to either
What happens?

Reactions: 8
Me too! Why do I care?
I guess schadenfreude is a wonderful feeling.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand, the ` fear ` factor in those, who ` claim ` to have insider knowledge/information about this deranged skanky munter bleep .... who the duck is she? ... what exactly is she going to do, if people ` in the know ` come out, and expose her, and all her long list of dodgy as duck dealings!! ... is she going to order a contract out on them? .... is she going to have them kneecapped? order them concrete boots? .... its all bleeping ridiculous, she is not in the bleeping mafia .... the triads ... a BAD BOY GANGSTA ..... she isn't tit ... cant do tit ... a NOTHING .... she wields NO POWER ... she gets away with things, because no one challenges her ... WTF is there to ` fear??? ` ...... she's a bleeping washed out, aged badly, drunk, junkie ... BULLY media bleep ` HAS BEEN ` ....... if I were in ` the know ` I would shout it from the rooftops, go to the media and make some good cash while I'm at it ..... I despise ` cryptic tit ` comments spoken in ` riddles `... its done to duck with peoples minds ... If you know something, just come out and say it, otherwise, keep it shut .... this is an ` anonymous ` forum, which means, people can say things, without ` fear ` there are a few here, who are playing mind games, and that pisses me off ... Finally .... ` Pinch of salt `
I think KP’s family are family unpleasant, as is CW’s

Reactions: 19
I feel for Pete because having to deal with this woman in real life must be torture, but I think he should step away from Instagram. It must be very difficult having someone rubbish you to the public so I understand him wanting to defend himself but he’s not helping.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think anyone with half a brain knows the score with regard to Peter and Kieran's intentions and how ridiculous Katie is being. He (Peter) didn't need to justify himself, but I don't blame him.
He must be at the end of his tether, wanting nothing more to do with her ever, but having to keep being reminded of her via his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like this tweet

Why does Katie Price feel the need to ask her Ex’s to “leave her alone” on her Instagram stories without tagging them and instead of privately messaging them or speaking to them face to face? - one word folks: ATTENTION.

Reactions: 42
I feel for Pete because having to deal with this woman in real life must be torture, but I think he should step away from Instagram. It must be very difficult having someone rubbish you to the public so I understand him wanting to defend himself but he’s not helping.
He's gone years without saying anything but we all have our limits. Why should she be able to trash him without consequences but he can't bite back? I like Peter's response, small but effective!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I googled KP/Cube Nightclub pics
Absolutely shocking…she was in free fall/downward spiral back then…long time coming.

Reactions: 10
Pair of bastards are up to something. It's been 24 hours and no videos of cakes. I half expected to go out and come back to hear she had croaked it....no such luck.

I googled KP/Cube Nightclub pics
Absolutely shocking…she was in free fall/downward spiral back then…long time coming.
I don't know what you mean, Lola.... :D

Katie-Price-2.jpg
MAIN-Katie-Price-in-Cube-Nightclub.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.