Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I missed the bit with the friends, did anyone elsesee a friend in the pics
yeah, where are the friends, camera shy?
Remember folks, everything is orchestrated for the paps. Everything. Especially one particular news outlet, scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think I missed the bit with the friends, did anyone elsesee a friend in the pics
The cameraman is their only friend everyone else have probably distanced themselves from this gompa. Either that or Coleslaw has seen them off

Reactions: 19
Think this thread needs closing? A new thread is up already. Would do it but I don't know how 😬 @Moderator, can you help please?
Report your post, it asks the reason, say new thread posted. If you can, also post a link here to the new thread. I'd do it but I can't anymore.

Reactions: 8
TT wouldn't cut it, it must be somebody in the government or even royalty!
Well she did flash her tits to Boris, at a private party held by a Russian millionaire in Italy. Think the guy owns the evening standard. Has mega celeb parties. This was 216, maybe she was hired instead of invited. She got steaming drunk and was sat next to Boris and flashed at him. ,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Vegas the first time you go is incredible. You can go around the world on the strip and the hotel themes are stunning. It was never on my bucket list but been there twice now and the second time. It's been there done that. America is amazing, so much to see. Unless you're American and your in a 30 min flight I don't get why anyone would go 30 something times. There's so many other cities to see and experience.
However, so far their experience looks tit!!! Never seen anyone post a heart in a hand on their Vegas pics 🤣
We love Vegas as you don’t need a car (unlike those 2) - you can walk everywhere, sit by the pool drinking cocktails, lunches, dinners, shows, shopping, people watching. But I know Vegas is like Marmite!! We were last there in 2019 and saw Gaga twice, Xtina and Celine. One of my best trips there as we were with friends too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.