Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the man child who knows how he would react if Jett did something to annoy him
It's quite telling IMHO about the character of CW:

1. Peter Andre and Kerian Hayler both sending her legal letters about their concern about the safety of their kids if she marries Cole.

2. She could well, again IMHO, lose all contact with them for a man she has known for just over a year.

3. Kerians friend stating that 'he can't believe she hasn't left him'. Why? He and Pete know something.

4. Why doesn't Jett want to be anywhere near Cole?

5. Who was the 32 year old who attacked her?

6. His tormenting a disabled young adult whilst she laughs. Harvey is her son!

I hate to think what those kids have witnessed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Thinking of the disappearing Instagram statements on both their accounts. Hers by she who shall ever be known as Amy bleeping Price, stating her fragile mental health and taking accountability for her actions. His supporting her and being there for her bla bla. Then the ‘you will all find out soon on YouTube’….and silence. I’m betting they were all removed as you need to declare ALL social media usernames in your ESTA. Used to be optional, it’s now mandatory. So in effect hiding evidence. Or shall we just call it what it is, lying 🤡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It might be surprising but Sophie is well educated. She has a Bsc and a master's degrees. Although looking at her no one would ever know
To be fair though being educated is totally different from being clever, my brother is the most educated man I personally know I can’t even remember how many degrees and other bloody bits of paper he has but at street level he’s no chance .

Reactions: 26
If any of you lovely newbies to this thread are bored waiting for next installment of viva las Vegas, may I suggest you have a read through the Wiki at the top of the page. That will keep you amused for hours 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I googled KP/Cube Nightclub pics
Absolutely shocking…she was in free fall/downward spiral back then…long time coming.
Yeah it actually made me feel really uncomfortable. The photography should have stopped. She’s absolutely out of if

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think it's very important to remember the first part of this.
It's easy to lightly deny theft and say it never happened, everything's been to court and it's all great.

But the first posts from said person are all about stealing from kp. Using those words and the amounts. Detailing spending it on addiction, handbag, a lifestyle they couldn't maintain.
How they dreaded work finding out and being sacked. Being hounded by the sun (ie the same place she's sold her story too), threatened by kp.

Just be a bit careful about what you believe folks. And definitely careful about where you give your pity and support. (there's definitely some outright fawning going on)

It's bloody obvious 'something will happen' or has happened, it's kp.
I don't care about her bloody mother, I don't personally know the kids, and hopefully H is safe at college.
The rest?
Couldn't give a fart.

As you were.
Glad someone is singing from the same song sheet as I am, but I’m always wary when someone offers a titbit in code then goes all elusive I mean what’s that all about. I think it’s just game playing by katie or one of her crew, by the way you will recognise if it’s katie by the spelling and granma sorry grammar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally understand and of course you’re entitled to say whatever you want. I would certainly never criticise you or anyone for that. 😘 I just wanted to say it wasn’t just straight forward as it seemed, but yes, it was still wrong.

She absolutely knows she was in the wrong for what she did 💯% and didn’t know which way to turn when it happened and just wanted to make it right.

Unfortunately KP seems to have that way with everyone, but eventually they all see the light and wondered why they ever got involved. 👍
Another victim in her web of lies, just don’t believe a word that comes out of KP’s mouth.
I’m just pleased that she saw the light and chose to work with Hudson Weir and tried to turn things around…..more than KP has ever done

• Heart
If any of you lovely newbies to this thread are bored waiting for next installment of viva las Vegas, may I suggest you have a read through the Wiki at the top of the page. That will keep you amused for hours 🤣
I'm new to the Pwicey saga threads so will have a read thank you. I only read the last thread after seeing the cackling cami what's her face story on insta and immediately thought 'she's off her face here!'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you ever watched the Alton tower trip video?
No, not sure I want to either
What happens?
[/QUOTE]
They all go on a trip and neither KP or CW are seen once talking to Jett. He tries to join in but they ignore him. He’s standing alone for almost all of the video, apart from when she lets him sit on her lap but she speaks over him to speak to Carl. Also Jett is quite defiant with KP. She’s had issues with his behaviour. He’s never filmed on her stories on his own like H, P and B, and on one IG story he was having a tantrum and they were laughing at him

• Sad
  • Angry
I’m just pleased that she saw the light and chose to work with Hudson Weir and tried to turn things around…..more than KP has ever done
Wonder if she knows where the bodies are buried.... sorry, where the secret bank accounts are hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bit about andre replying to instagram etc.
Of course he will, it's publicity.
He's playing it all quite cleverly, mostly keeping quiet then posting his message.
As others have said he could have done that privately (and probably has or via his legal team) , but he just couldn't resist that little public message.

Reactions: 13
No, not sure I want to either
What happens?
They all go on a trip and neither KP or CW are seen once talking to Jett. He tries to join in but they ignore him. He’s standing alone for almost all of the video, apart from when she lets him sit on her lap but she speaks over him to speak to Carl. Also Jett is quite defiant with KP. She’s had issues with his behaviour. He’s never filmed on her stories on his own like H, P and B, and on one IG story he was having a tantrum and they were laughing at him
[/QUOTE]
She should never be allowed near the kids again…she is wretched

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.