Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought (bleeping hate myself for being far too invested) but who/where is CW mother? When IT and tit said his parents are in LV do they mean his mother and her partner? Do they live there which is why tit calls it he’s second home? Could be where they are staying? Does it explain how tit has been able to visit so frequently?
So many questions…
She said on her pissed up live that they were visiting family but then explained (via her foghorn) that Cole’s dads girlfriend was from there. So that’s the tenuous link to “family”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
First question🙋‍♀️

Sophie, what's it like sharing just the one singular brain cell with your sister then?

Honestly, these extra followers, does she honestly believe that they're following because they want to know where she buys her glasses and clothes from🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Tit😁
I think we can figure out where she buys her frocks from.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You've started something big. There are Kaytee Pryse's everywhere now! 😁
Eyve ownlee gun an starded a knew trend aint eye? Pete you bleep. U shuddun bee so sirpryzed tho. Keerun you tossa. Arfta owl Eyem a mudel, hactrus, orfa, foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer, singa, entropentateer, kampayna four da dislabled, fashun disyna, bewtishun an owl rand top burd aint eye? Pete you wanka. Nevva hundaestamayte da Prysee...woooooooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are we waiting, whhhyyyy areee we waitinnggg!!

Cmon Bert and Ernie you’ve got Tattlers waiting for your next adventure.

• Haha
Eyve ownlee gun an starded a knew trend aint eye? Pete you bleep. U shuddun bee so sirpryzed tho. Keerun you tossa. Arfta owl Eyem a mudel, hactrus, orfa, foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer, singa, entropentateer, kampayna four da dislabled, fashun disyna, bewtishun an owl rand top burd aint eye? Pete you wanka. Nevva hundaestamayte da Prysee...woooooooooo!
Now you're on the run from the feds, you are such an inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ this thread moves faster than a greased whippet 🐕🐕🐕

Anyway I've got biscuits for when this tea is finally brewed. Dig in all.
I thought this thread moves faster then a whippet with a bum full of dynamite personally.

• Haha
Now you're on the run from the feds, you are such an inspiration.
Awww fanx baybez. Pete you bleep. Eye carnt run tho can eye? On acownt ov da fakd eye ownlee went an broke mye feeyt didn eye? Pete you tossa and you can fuk of an owl Keerun...wooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww fanx baybez. Pete you bleep. Eye carnt run tho can eye? On acownt ov da fakd eye ownlee went an broke mye feeyt didn eye? Pete you tossa and you can fuk of an owl Keerun...wooooo!
You should do a new show on itv99+1 The Great Escape, Wot kaytee didn't do next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Addition to recap, someone alluring to be an ex bestie of Katie’s who previously announced she had stolen thousands from Katie’s depop account and promptly spent said money has now announced she has sold a story about Katie and Carl to the sun for money.
All announced on this public forum we all katie and Carl both read, curious.
Also welcome back to the festival of bins who could put old dusty bin in the shade with the cryptic crap.In all my time as a child watching 3 2 1 I don think anyone unravelled dustys clues, sound familiar 😂🤔😂🤔
I think it's very important to remember the first part of this.
It's easy to lightly deny theft and say it never happened, everything's been to court and it's all great.

But the first posts from said person are all about stealing from kp. Using those words and the amounts. Detailing spending it on addiction, handbag, a lifestyle they couldn't maintain.
How they dreaded work finding out and being sacked. Being hounded by the sun (ie the same place she's sold her story too), threatened by kp.

Just be a bit careful about what you believe folks. And definitely careful about where you give your pity and support. (there's definitely some outright fawning going on)

It's bloody obvious 'something will happen' or has happened, it's kp.
I don't care about her bloody mother, I don't personally know the kids, and hopefully H is safe at college.
The rest?
Couldn't give a fart.

As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just cringe this whole fiasco.
What do you think her latest wedding dress willl look?
Tacky yes💯
Fitted mermaid or princess or a slashed to the navel a la Jess.🤔🤔🤔

Im thinking her nylon wedding dress👰‍♀️ to Kieran was worse than the Pink dress with Pete. Which she couldnt afford anyway.

Carl doesnt help in bringing the money in as the power coupling of Pete 🤑

Surely the big story must be US immigration kicking her out for lying on her ESTA about drug use, the article in DM states US immigration lawyers mystified how she got her visa so I would think if true they are getting the legal paperwork signed off to get her deported immediately.

I would be surprised if immigration did nothing as that sends a message to others with drug taking pasts that it is worth taking a chance & lying on the ESTA to get into the USA.

I suspect she will be getting an extended US travel ban too for trying to pull a fast one on immigration.
Can you imagine if he was done too for being complicit in her lies….he’d never get to his 33rd Vegas visit! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I've said I don't care what her wedding would be like (if it happened).
But.
BUT.
I'd really really like it if she wore her pink pony outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does this pair of jagaloons just drive around vegas? its C creepios 2nd home.. wheres the manpad?...surely its time for your oil bath creepio..the desert is just well......................................so sandy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's very important to remember the first part of this.
It's easy to lightly deny theft and say it never happened, everything's been to court and it's all great.

But the first posts from said person are all about stealing from kp. Using those words and the amounts. Detailing spending it on addiction, handbag, a lifestyle they couldn't maintain.
How they dreaded work finding out and being sacked. Being hounded by the sun (ie the same place she's sold her story too), threatened by kp.

Just be a bit careful about what you believe folks. And definitely careful about where you give your pity and support. (there's definitely some outright fawning going on)

It's bloody obvious 'something will happen' or has happened, it's kp.
I don't care about her bloody mother, I don't personally know the kids, and hopefully H is safe at college.
The rest?
Couldn't give a fart.

As you were.
It's difficult isn't it, so easy to say ooh I know something you don't. Appeared at the same time as binfest more than once too...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t think there will be any news til Sunday. Don’t the rags usually save the big stories til then?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
While I'm having a chunter, a reminder that every click equals money when you check the sun for story updates.
We know what that rag did to the victims of Hillsborough.
Just saying.
(why yes, i despise it)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's difficult isn't it, so easy to say ooh I know something you don't. Appeared at the same time as binfest more than once too...
I thought exactly the same earlier🤔 like two buses turning up...😂

I don’t think there will be any news til Sunday. Don’t the rags usually save the big stories til then?
Aww don't say that, this is my Saturday night entertainment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.