Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she already do equestrian stuff years back why is she doing it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, I’ll try a recap:

As the twats tried to sneak off to Vegas, KP posted a video off her tits with Cami from Big Brother stating she was going to move to Vegas, dragging the kids with her. The video was swiftly removed the next day having sobered up.

Kieran and Peter are rightfully pissed, though Peter posted he doesn’t get involved in her bullshit. It seems the little kids esp. Jett don’t like Cole.

KP had the audacity of claiming KH and PA were cashing in on her name and exploiting the kids…the irony clearly flew through KP’s luggoles echoing through the vast cavern that is her head.

@Badirene created a lovely Christmas Song

Pricey family seem to be AWOL in this Vegas situation

Cole has a strange fascination with cars.

KH’s partner Michelle posted a lovely message about the kids, with clear side eye at KP

Dan Wootton has come out fighting against KP

Some gorgeous images of KP thanks to @Helena-botham-farter and others

The story continues KP styley from @Whl1994

@Pom Bear is back, @freda19 is back, as are @PTMe who announced there is a story about to break (maybe shouldn’t have mentioned it on here before it actually broke, but that’s to be seen) and @Binfest who announced something ominous may have occured and the dastardly duo have raced back to the UK.

Please add to what I’ve missed off and change what I have gotten completely wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes, because she ‘knows the formats” 🙄

Was KP driving?
No she turned round quick when someone shouted s lag and her fat arse hit the car.
Im sure the rental company have seen this and will give the car a good looking at.

Sorry for space the forum seems to be changing it to hag ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No she turned round quick when someone shouted s lag and her fat arse hit the car.
Im sure the rental company have seen this and will give the car a good looking at.

Sorry for space the forum seems to be changing it to hag ?
🤣🤣🤣

I reckon that’s what Carl wants us to think, that she’s been driving over there. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
CW's Vegas story could be a video from a few days ago put up to make us think they're still in Vegas...

Could be leaving on a jet plane, for home?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok, I’ll try a recap:

As the twats tried to sneak off to Vegas, KP posted a video off her tits with Cami from Big Brother stating she was going to move to Vegas, dragging the kids with her. The video was swiftly removed the next day having sobered up.

Kieran and Peter are rightfully pissed, though Peter posted he doesn’t get involved in her bullshit. It seems the little kids esp. Jett don’t like Cole.

KP had the audacity of claiming KH and PA were cashing in on her name and exploiting the kids…the irony clearly flew through KP’s luggoles echoing through the vast cavern that is her head.

@Badirene created a lovely Christmas Song

Pricey family seem to be AWOL in this Vegas situation

Cole has a strange fascination with cars.

KH’s partner Michelle posted a lovely message about the kids, with clear side eye at KP

Dan Wootton has come out fighting against KP

Some gorgeous images of KP thanks to @Helena-botham-farter and others

The story continues KP styley from @Whl1994

@Pom Bear is back, @freda19 is back, as are @PTMe who announced there is a story about to break (maybe shouldn’t have mentioned it on here before it actually broke, but that’s to be seen) and @Binfest who announced something ominous may have occured and the dastardly duo have raced back to the UK.

Please add to what I’ve missed off and change what I have gotten completely wrong
Well done. I think you have covered pretty much everything. Morning Krusties.

Reactions: 17
Morning all

This thread is moving so fast I need a Sinclair C5 to catch up with it.

I caught some of Nothing to Declare today and I’m pretty sure Katie and Carl would not be allowed into Australia, they’re very tough over there. Plus they have lots of sniffer dogs.

Who was this woman supposedly the best friend of Katie that she posted video of? Never heard of her. Thought her best friend was Michelle Hee Tonne?

Are they seriously considering moving to Vegas with the kids? If Vegas is Carl’s second home how many times has he been there? Will he be going into the scrap yard business over there?

You look at Paris Hilton and her wedding (not a fan by the way) and this pair and it’s like The Beverley Hillbillies and The Clampetts.

Have a good day y’all and go easy on the maple syrup

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well done. I think you have covered pretty much everything. Morning Krusties.
Addition to recap, someone alluring to be an ex bestie of Katie’s who previously announced she had stolen thousands from Katie’s depop account and promptly spent said money has now announced she has sold a story about Katie and Carl to the sun for money.
All announced on this public forum we all katie and Carl both read, curious.
Also welcome back to the festival of bins who could put old dusty bin in the shade with the cryptic crap.In all my time as a child watching 3 2 1 I don think anyone unravelled dustys clues, sound familiar 😂🤔😂🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched the old bbc3 documentaries on YouTube yesterday - they're very telling. Some of the things people close to her were saying and the way she bratted about from shoot you shoot, man to man and manager to manager. Getting mortalled on pr nights when most celebs went straight home. Someone mentioned her always picking the wrong man, always going for the bad guy (might even have been her). Basically, the seeds of this sorry ending have been slowly growing forever and those around her - particularly Amy bleeping Price - need a long hard look on the mirror and to take responsibility.
AFP and her first husband created a monster and everyone else in her life has continued to feed it. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 26
Morning all

This thread is moving so fast I need a Sinclair C5 to catch up with it.

I caught some of Nothing to Declare today and I’m pretty sure Katie and Carl would not be allowed into Australia, they’re very tough over there. Plus they have lots of sniffer dogs.

Who was this woman supposedly the best friend of Katie that she posted video of? Never heard of her. Thought her best friend was Michelle Hee Tonne?

Are they seriously considering moving to Vegas with the kids? If Vegas is Carl’s second home how many times has he been there? Will he be going into the scrap yard business over there?

You look at Paris Hilton and her wedding (not a fan by the way) and this pair and it’s like The Beverley Hillbillies and The Clampetts.

Have a good day y’all and go easy on the maple syrup
A Sinclair C5! Now I feel old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.