Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder since we know do little about crawls past, and that he seems to think he lives in Vegas, that maybe he got married there once before, find my past came up with nothing in marriage records
He had a company called UKVEGASVIP LTD , still showing on company house although its dissolved. Says was for making reservations etc for clients. Think he opèned it, no one used them and it was struck off as no accounts filed. , as they do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The holes on crocs are to let your dignity out.
😎
Hahahahhahahahahhahaaaaa….I think this is the best statement I have ever read in my life! I shall be keeping this one and using it forever more!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has obviously read our comments here, and decided against it ... trust me, she rerecording it as we speak, where she will change the ... selfish ME .. ME .. ME .... theme ... remember, she only does something for a reason, and for gain ... a new video will be recorded, and either, her sister, brother or that revolting crusty old hag of a mother, have told her to first put others before herself, as she talks ... she is far too thick to do these things on her own ... her ` enablers ` have pointed out her mistakes, and a brand new video, scripted to include herself ` after ` others, will be available soon, to show her in a good light, she is hanging by a thread right now, in all aspects of her fucked up life, so needs to be careful with what she puts out there in order for the public to warm to her ` again ` DAMAGE LIMITATION ... so bleeping predictable!! 👊 👊 👊🤬🤬🤬
It'll be interesting to see if they put the same manky clothes on again for 'My public apology #2'

Meanwhile the sister has been shopping in Blue Water... for bleeping bath bombs! You'd think KP would bung her a few of hers...
Bath Boom? (another illiterate Pie Quay)

This is in the Argus comments

Victor Ludorum
43 mins ago
User ID:

To slightly mis-quote Basil Fawlty, it's Katie Price, special subject: the bleedin' obvious.
Another incompetent one here, that's tiresomely irresponsible and needs a kick up the bum repeatedly along with a helping and guiding hand with every area of it's messed up, utter car crash of a life.
If her court hearing day, doesn't carry the full weight of a custodial sentence then this will be a alarming and utterly preposterous mistake on the judicial system, and on the particular incompetent judge on that day.
The only way that this worn out old boot, will learn a lesson here, is by being given a nice prison sentence just the same as other people would be in her position of recklessness and couldn't give a flying **** attitude, that she's always invariably had.
Absolutely no, and categorically none of what you've stated above in your comment, will ever happen and or come to fruition for Katie .
Katie is a hugely successful & thriving businesswoman who realises she's made a big mistake, I mean come on we all make mistakes somewhere along the line in our life's each and every one of us.
Katie is deeply loved by all that know her, and she in return deeply loves her family and friends and all her thousands and thousands and thousands of fans she has , and she has a lot of support behind her from everyone quite in fact more support than most people would have in her current position, as everyone knows deep down that Katie is a hugely likeable and loveable person and just made one silly mistake here, come on it's really not the end of the world.
She'll be hopefully let off on her court hearing day, with just a warning not to ever do the recent things that she has done.
Yes she will get a hefty driving ban again, but hopefully she won't get any fines and or community service and she definitely won't be going to jail. Because she's just considerately payed her dues by completing a stay, at the priory clinic which was a great turning point in Katie's life here with the full support and deep love and care from everyone that she most definitely receives and that she most definitely does deserve.
Katie is a star in the making hopefully another successful book will come out of these recent events, that will undoubtedly make her hugely even more successful than she she currently is.
Last Updated: 28 mins ago

Fat Slob
41 mins ago
User ID: 282841
Fishing
Last Updated: 27 mins ago

corindaman
3 hrs ago
User ID: 790253
This is why she needs to go to jail!
Last Updated: 26 mins ago

Prize specimen
3 hrs ago
User ID: 3832238
I'm writing this before the video has been released but will be watching it as soon as possible.
It sounds positive. Accepting the seriousness of what you have done is one step on the road to redemption. The stint at The Priory is another. These points will go in the positives column.
However, nothing can undo what Katie has done and she's got to be punished for it when she goes back to court but at least the way she's responded to it has been impressive. It does sound as if she's facing up to things.
Last Updated: 26 mins ago
And to think this link started oh so well...I bleeping GIVE UP!!

Welcome here is the video
You can see from this video that she really doesn't give a tit. With every I, I, I, me, me, me statement she's looking up to her right (ten to 11 on a clock-face) which indicates she's absolutely LYING through her Turkey Teef.

If he is sitting with a pint, there's no way she will be slugging water.
AND... Hasn't she always maintained that Cole is teetotal??

If he is sitting with a pint, there's no way she will be slugging water.
AND... Hasn't she always maintained that Cole is teetotal??
It won't be long before it his the papers, dm already have it on their Twitter page
If this story is true (please, God - let it be true) I wonder if it will impact her court appearance(s)?

I’m kinda loving they are back together, and in a way hope they do get married. That relationship is toxic beyond belief. You can tell he is controlling and coercive, it ooozes out of him, many of us here will have encountered his type.

Give them time, and they will destroy each other, and pretty soon I think. If she does leave him at any point, he will deffo spill the truth about her for cash, he’s no Boyson, who kept quiet, this one will tell all.

Shes finally met her match with this one.

Lovely to see see her off to Vegas, a party town, Priory worked didn’t it Skanky. duck these judges letting her carry on her tit life without consequence for the law she constantly flouts.

Hope someone has a video or pics of the flight incident, that woman on Twitter looks genuine, checking out her TL, maybe she’ll spill more when she’s lands in US…here’s hoping.
If this story is true (and please God - let it be true) then I wonder if her/their behaviour on board a flight will impact her court cases??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also where the duck did they get the money for flights?it ain’t cheap to fly to the States.Lying bastards,probably nicked it from H trust.😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 13
I was just looking at that story been shared by the DM ..

• She said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead'
Meeee meee me meeee me me as always about her !!! 🤬

Dear DM, bit quick to publish that, eh? Drop the dead donkey asap, there's a much better headline in the KP saga now!!

Reactions: 9
Ant Mcpartlin got in after his prescription drug addiction and drink driving conviction. 2nd half of Ant and Dec's DNA Journey was filmed after those and had them going to New York, think it was the UN, and other places in the US wherever the Rocky steps are and somewhere else.
this would have been a working visa that takes a few months to obtain and Katie won’t have one of these, she would have used an ESTA and I have no doubt she would have lied here

Do not get how you can fly to the us while you have been charged with criminal charges and are awaiting court. Shes a flight risk for a start. You would genuinely think passports would ha e to be handed over. And surely he's bailed still.
She is not a flight risk and nowhere near one. She doesn’t have the funds to permanently leave the UK and the offence is not serious enough to retain her passport or previous pattern of history of failing to surrender under the bail act although I do have a boggle she failed to turn up for one hearing blaming the children or death of a pet or something
So who do we need to alert in the US that she's on bail?
she has done nothing wrong by going abroad whilst on bail or to the US she does though have previous convictions that are considered a felony and would not allow her to travel under the ESTA scheme. homeland security and immigration need to be contacted as I have no doubt she has used the ESTA scheme as she would not be able to get a working visa and no chance of a tourist visa

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.