Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd give my left tit for this to be true...... however you can't get in the States if you have a history of drugs.....
i know of someone who was in the papers for supplying drugs in a nightclub and they let her in to america and las vegas

Woooooooohhooooooooo! 🤣

Do you think they were argumentative to have got thrown off the flight, the Tweet said “annoying” and “embarrassing “I take it the person was describing them. Wonder if they had been drinking…. 🤔🙏
lets hope someone filmed it,lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel like replying to him with' back to England'

Yes she did

If rumours are true, that manly and wanky were flying the Vegas to get married, it's probably to get a quickie wedding, as in UK you need to give 29 days notice to the registry office
you used to be able to get a special licence in uk (1980s)to get married within 3 days

Reactions: 9
I feel like replying to him with' back to England'

Yes she did

If rumours are true, that manly and wanky were flying the Vegas to get married, it's probably to get a quickie wedding, as in UK you need to give 29 days notice to the registry office
She ain't wearing a dress this time .. going to be her up to a size 20 trackies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20211110_005553_com.android.chrome_edit_33384875349071.jpg

No reason she cannot travel.
And she doesn't have a criminal record for drugs.
So i can't see anything to stop her.

She wants a holiday she can have one.
Highly amusing if she fucks it up over a strip of fabric.

There's nothing to suggest she's a master criminal, or that she's heading for some long sentence. She deserves it of course but she's small fry. Slapgate means pretty much nothing. (my opinion obvs)
Hopefully the debts will bring her down.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 856783

No reason she cannot travel.
And she doesn't have a criminal record for drugs.
So i can't see anything to stop her.

She wants a holiday she can have one.
Highly amusing if she fucks it up over a strip of fabric.

There's nothing to suggest she's a master criminal, or that she's heading for some long sentence. She deserves it of course but she's small fry. Slapgate means pretty much nothing. (my opinion obvs)
Hopefully the debts will bring her down.
She's can travel, but the USA has strict entry requirements for those with crimal records and she has several.

Under US Immigration law, if you have been arrested at any time, you are required to declare the arrest when applying for a visa. ... The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act does not apply to the United States visa law. Therefore, even travellers with a spent conviction are required to declare the arrest and/or conviction.

Because she is currently on bail, it's unlikely the us would let her in.
People with convictions also travel to the US on a daily basis, choosing to lie on the ESTA form (i.e. declaring that they've never been arrested or convicted) ...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
i know of someone who was in the papers for supplying drugs in a nightclub and they let her in to america and las vegas

lets hope someone filmed it,lol
American law is strange. I know someone that was caught and charged with peeing in a shop doorway when she was really young. Many years later she wanted to go to the US to play alongside the little band she was part of but because she had a criminal record she wasn't allowed in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's can travel, but the USA has strict entry requirements for those with crimal records and she has several.

Under US Immigration law, if you have been arrested at any time, you are required to declare the arrest when applying for a visa. ... The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act does not apply to the United States visa law. Therefore, even travellers with a spent conviction are required to declare the arrest and/or conviction.

Because she is currently on bail, it's unlikely the us would let her in.
People with convictions also travel to the US on a daily basis, choosing to lie on the ESTA form (i.e. declaring that they've never been arrested or convicted) ...
Let's hope they come down on her like a tonne of bricks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's hope they come down on her like a tonne of bricks.
If the kicked off plane story is true...

Then I hope they have already kicked her ass out the country.

6 weeks since her crash while pissed and drugged up, probably lied about bring in the priory, doesn't issue an apology, then comes a 22 second video about me me me nearly killed meself, and now possibly kicked of a flight.

She needs packing off in a spacex rocket with a 1 way to ticket

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.