Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is taking the piss now, The Scum have her on the front page tomorrow…they are really trying to run their cash cow’s story saying she’s contrite.

Tossers, all of them.

View attachment 856704
I was just looking at that story been shared by the DM ..

• She said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead'
Meeee meee me meeee me me as always about her !!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s pretty telling that someone who just flipped a car drunk and high is heading to the party capital of America with a guy who is drinking in front of her.

Reactions: 25
Is it just me who thinks that Carl could be orchestrating her downfall. That all this is planned by him and he has some sort of vendetta going on against her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I mean he asked us to make a guess with a huge American flag !! He is so used to talking to ficko Pwicey .. she only knows one country Turkey LOL!!!
I feel like replying to him with' back to England'

didnt she marry alex in las vegas ?
Yes she did

If rumours are true, that manly and wanky were flying the Vegas to get married, it's probably to get a quickie wedding, as in UK you need to give 29 days notice to the registry office

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.