Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting tragic anna nicole smith / Britney Murphy vibes here. The fading 'star' marries a big fat slob ( or rank old geezer) and is then found
dead in some grotty apartment.
But they actually deserve a life of utter misery together, that way it saves another man and woman having to endure either of them :)

Reactions: 13
Yes,probably lied when questioned at immigration ,where they take your finger print and ask you questions.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Amy's Last Christmas (reprise)

🎵Its my last Christmas,
I gave you my heart
but the very next day you flogged it on Ebay.
This year to save me from tears
I'll flog it meeself instead (along with my soul)" 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she will try and claim that Carl arranged it as a surprise and she knew nothing about it the only thing is you need a Esta form to get in the USA and even though someone else can fill it out for you they have to have your permission and you have to declare that eveything on the form is true it is a offence to complete one for someone without their permission

Reactions: 15
Yay my comment was accepted on dm ….Lots of people on here saying she will end up hurting somebody, she already has. Do you think her kids don’t get teased at school? Do you think they haven’t been able to access the online por n she’s done? Do you think they are not worried about all the drink and drugs?Do you think they aren’t heartbroken when ANOTHER animal in her care is neglected or dies? Do you think Harveys condition is made any better by her boyfriend taunting him? And she worries about HER mental health? Disgrace!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it is like Carl is trying to push her so she fails again date night in a pub sunday lunch in a pub now vegas for a so called recovering alcholic and drug user

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm getting tragic anna nicole smith / Britney Murphy vibes here. The fading 'star' marries a big fat slob ( or rank old geezer) and is then found
dead in some grotty apartment.
but in her case she's the big fat slob, the completely faded "star" marrying ol' Biffa the unknown wannabee

She must be real jellus of Jodie Marsh's Elvis lookalike bloke then :)

Reactions: 4
Latest
I keep seeing “he’s landed” in the States, not “they’ve landed” in the actual headlines, although when you read the article further it does mention both of them, but why is he the main subject of the articles, not her ? Did he stay on the flight and she will be joining him, when allowed 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They maybe doing an investigation themselves.
Quite right Dolly. This is how the report will appear:

DM Exclusive

The DM has learned that the Krustie's faves were allegedly chucked off a Delta flight from JFK to Vegas last night after they allegedly were pissed as farts and the gobby one ( who allegedly was opting for comfort for the journey ahead of her by sporting a neutral toned polyester stretchy outfit which is supposedly couture - but the YTS lass in the DM office says it's from Dagenham Market - accessorised with complimentary staining of dubious origin, mainly on the chest area) refused to wear a face mask when instructed by cabin crew before departure. Despite repeated requests to do so and the gobby one ( who allegedly wore her manky murky locks in a messy birdsnest arrangement with a heavy palette of makeup masking cold sores and God knows what else) loudly asking those within earshot for confirmation of her identify (Dontcha no hoo I am??), the captain of the aircraft intervened and took the decision to allegedly offload her and her travelling companion (who we understand to be The Wun). The aircraft suffered a further delay whilst their matching chavvy Sports Direct luggage was allegedly offloaded but finally arrived in Las Vegas only one hour behind schedule.

In a statement eventually obtained from the airline, Delta allegedly confirmed that 2 folk were booted off the aircraft at JFK but refused to confirm the reason or identities citing some crap reason for confidentially. However they refused to confirm further reports that a fumigation van was seen on the runway next to the aircraft after the 2 pax were allegedly offloaded and trained personnel entered the aircraft to perform bio hazardous cleaning duties on the vacant seats.

The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes,probably lied when questioned at immigration ,where they take your finger print and ask you questions.
i went to vegas two years ago i thought they did all the checks at the airport before they let you in but i was surprised they did not it was just like any other airport security check except you did have your photo took when you handed over your forms it was just were you staying how long them have a nice holiday

Reactions: 8
Do not get how you can fly to the us while you have been charged with criminal charges and are awaiting court. Shes a flight risk for a start. You would genuinely think passports would ha e to be handed over. And surely he's bailed still.
I hope her next Judge is reading all about her behaviour before he sentences her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good to see The Priory got her head sorted and she is spending time with her terminally ill mother, who is facing her Last Christmas, and making up for lost time with her kids.

Oh I forgot Iron Lung has a few more Last Christmas years yet and appears someone has stopped access to the kids entirely. There’s your Mum of the Year.

One day the media will surely print the truth about her, but It doesn‘t seem to be arriving anytime soon.🤦🏽‍♀️

Still I can see a drug drink fuelled bust up happening on this trip, so we got that to look forward to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know somebody that over thirty years ago got done for breaking a window,she and partner had booked a holiday to the States,she applied for visa and honestly told the truth,she failed to get. Visa it was refused,had to cancel holiday but later she applied to US embassy for interview,I believe she still failed.
When we went for our 6 months (i think it's a B2) visa we had to go to the embassy in Kensington and we were interrogated about every little thing, it took hours and several different people questioning us. We even had to show our bank accounts and prove we had enough savings, that, in an emergency, we could afford to fund the fixing of said emergency ourselves. We were actually very surprised when they granted us them!

It was even worse when we got to the States. We were immediately taken away into a room and we had to show two immigration officers all of our bookings - trains, planes, house rental agreements, hotel bookings....and one year, we had a gap of three weeks where we didn't know where we would be and they treated us like serial killers - kept us there for hours until we finally convinced them by showing them our return tickets home!

Yet, she swans into Vegas like lady muck. It's laughable.

• Wow
Good to see The Priory got her head sorted and she is spending time with her terminally ill mother, who is facing her Last Christmas, and making up for lost time with her kids.

Oh I forgot Iron Lung has a few more Last Christmas years yet and appears someone has stopped access to the kids entirely. There’s your Mum of the Year.

One day the media will surely print the truth about her, but It doesn‘t seem to be arriving anytime soon.🤦🏽‍♀️

Still I can see a drug drink fuelled bust up happening on this trip, so we got that to look forward to.
You literally couldn't make it up. She's been away from her kids for how long? She gets out of so called rehab and then fucks off again on her jollies?! Why is this allowed? Do you think she isn't allowed to be with her kids Now?

You literally couldn't make it up. She's been away from her kids for how long? She gets out of so called rehab and then fucks off again on her jollies?! Why is this allowed? Do you think she isn't allowed to be with her kids Now?
Yes,fathers have stopped her especially she is still with slugger.She hasn’t seen them since slapgate.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.