Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason for the wedding of the year that no one has ever seen before is abroad is because the children will not be allowed to be there. SS and the fathers have obviously stepped in and she is not allowed access. It would have been very difficult for the "mother of the year" to get married to the "ONE" and explain why the children were not in attendance.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He does look at der fing like its something he trod in and of course he's already biffed it one when it went the usual OTT route with the gob on overdrive (allegedly ;) ). Perhaps then he does have another Agenda in operation as regards me dolly and wouldn't that just be the greatest thing ever, that she finally gets what she had coming for decades?

Saint Amy the Apostle must be gasping into her oxygen cylinder (switched on this time) with all the crap her darlin' daughter is creating when theres nowt Mummy can do when she's in the USA. With any luck it will fall foul of the USA cops who won't mess about with the old boot like UK ones do

Reactions: 21
Looks like @Jopicky has deleted her tweet now, maybe Katie got to her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Taking photos whilst driving too; I do hope the police are aware then pounce on the arseholes :)
It looks like he is on the right,all cars are left hand drive so he could be sitting in the front,but cab drivers in the States don’t allow passengers in the front.

Reactions: 8
Next 'exclusive'.....'Katie Price marries Elvis in Vegas'.
Crawl is saying it's his home. He's always snarling & we have seen many examples of this. He is in fact....a Vegas Elvis impersonator with an impressive lip curl 😳 He has been washing cars for daddy to pass the time while he's been here. He has only been stuck here because of Covid & couldn't get back home. Yup, I'm definitely on to something here 🤔🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks like he is on the right,all cars are left hand drive so he could be sitting in the front,but cab drivers in the States don’t allow passengers in the front.
It looked to me like he was on the left, on the driver's side, plus the wing mirror is close enough for him to be in the driver's seat. Also the other photo shows the car's bonnet, the angle of which indicates they are in the front .
I wonder if der fing will have a turn at driving too????

Looks like we need that new Thread please -for those of you who know what they're doing, unlike me! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you get thrown off or have to leave a flight for any reason I thought all your luggage also has to be taken off. Surely she won’t of just had hand luggage 🤔 I’d be beyond furious if I was held up on a flight, never mind a long haul flight, because of those bloody twats!
It would be normal for a plane not to fly with luggage belonging to a passenger that left the flight. Several years ago I was on a flight were the passenger was unwell and left the flight prior to take off. We were all delayed until the passengers baggage was located and removed from the flight.

Reactions: 9
Darn it, the drama starts again and I have to go to work. I did like seeing the skank with a face like thunder on the plane though, I'll 'flourish' that image throughout the day to keep me going. :LOL: Evidently, someone told her 'no' for once in her stinking life and she was fuming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Latest
I'm getting tragic anna nicole smith / Britney Murphy vibes here. The fading 'star' marries a big fat slob ( or rank old geezer) and is then found
dead in some grotty apartment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How could she be granted entry to the US given her criminal past? Mind boggling More so how could he given the ongoing investigation. bet they lied on their immigration forms.

Reactions: 9
they will marry in vegas because no one would give them the free wedding they wanted here(i reckon ron and bunnycuddles had a whip round and coughed up the 120 dollers they would need for the licence fee)then she will try and sell it to ok magazine when they come back(if they have any sense they will not be intrested) only thing is she as done that one before so hardly the surprise never seen before wedding and i thought she wanted her mother to see her marry and settled again BECAUSE IT IS HER LAST CHRISTMAS AGAIN

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.