Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the person who tweeted that managed to get a picture?
We won't know anymore for the next few hours as presumably they're mid-flight.
Without Katie & Carl.
This is hilarious.
Maybe they got kicked off mid flight 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That British woman may not have got photos, but knowing American's, half of the flight will have had their phone out filming it for social media. But they won't know who she is. We need to start searching for "thrown off flight" and phrases of a similar ilk on twitter and instasham.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her regret (at being caught) apology is on the front page of the Sun tomorrow

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Bet it’s not the start of the holiday they planned 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if you get thrown off a flight, what happens? Have they had to go to the booking desk and try and get themselves on another one.
God forbid that they would have to pay for it themselves!!
And if they're going to have to wear masks if they want to get to LV, then wouldn't it just have been easier to do so in the first place?

Reactions: 14
I hope she did the 'do you know who I am' thing, and that the entire planeload just shook their heads.

Even those who know her won't recognise her without the filters.

Wonder if she did something classy like flashing her torpedo tits?

• Haha
Does kp already have an orange chav suit?
Because she might get one for free at this rate.

• Haha
So if you get thrown off a flight, what happens? Have they had to go to the booking desk and try and get themselves on another one.
God forbid that they would have to pay for it themselves!!
And if they're going to have to wear masks if they want to get to LV, then wouldn't it just have been easier to do so in the first place?
If you get thrown off a us flight, the airline the book with will not carry them again,

Face masks — worn properly — have been required on all flights in the United States since the beginning of the year.

Travelers who fail to follow this COVID-19 rule risk getting kicked off the flight, banned from an airline, or charged criminally, depending on how much of a disruption they cause.

But they could also end up going viral on social media as “that person” who refuses to follow a regulation designed to keep all passengers safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So lover boy off to USA ..vegas wedding coming up?
they can not get married in vegas katie promised us a wedding like never seen before and she married Alex in Vegas i do not think she would lie to her so called fans

• Haha
  • Wow
Ooohhh spill. What did you tweet?
Lol I sent a tweet to about 6 newspapers saying it looks like KP had been kicked off for possible drunken behaviour and fail to wear fast mask while on the way to Lv wedding, along with a copy of the original message

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So the priory worked well then.... Somebody has posted she got chucked off for drunken behaviour and refusing to wear a mask. If true how many times is she going to just walk away from the tit show she creates??
Yep she shows no remorse for any of her actions. Rehab worked well didn't it. Not. She needs locking up. Now on her insta I see peddling her shite clothes. You couldn't make this up 😡wouldn't you stay indoors and keep your head down🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.