Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they can not get married in vegas katie promised us a wedding like never seen before and she married Alex in Vegas i do not think she would lie to her so called fans
I did wonder since we know do little about crawls past, and that he seems to think he lives in Vegas, that maybe he got married there once before, find my past came up with nothing in marriage records

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol I sent a tweet to about 6 newspapers saying it looks like KP had been kicked off for possible drunken behaviour and fail to wear fast mask while on the way to Lv wedding, along with a copy of the original message
Love it! How the duck is she allowed to travel also to America? She makes my blood boil

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How come they managed to get as far as JFK without masks on then?
Or did they comply on the first leg? In which case, what changed for the second part of the flight?

Reactions: 15
Oh I so hope she's lied on her ESTA/VISA forms and the Homeland Security get a whiff of it 🤣🤣 DEPORTED, sent back in disgrace 👍👍🤣
Tbh I can't believe that America would of let her in? When I went to new York I had my finger prints checked and I'm sure u can't be let in if your a criminal of is it because she hasn't been had at the actual trial thingy yet 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I did wonder since we know do little about crawls past, and that he seems to think he lives in Vegas, that maybe he got married there once before, find my past came up with nothing in marriage records
His Facebook does have pictures of him on holiday in vegas years ago
So most Walter Mittys think that makes them residents of vegas lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Headline should read
“ guy who washes car has fantasy holiday”

and hopes everyone gives a toss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone who has take a fair share of cocaine over the years… I can 100% confirm she is absolutely up to the eyeballs on coke on that video Carl has posted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

From the Sun. :ROFLMAO:
2 points:
First point - 'coming back' Cole? You're not American so don't you mean going back? 😅
Second point - Katie dropped the apology to promote her clothing collection! It's now obvious to everyone what is more important to you 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone confirming
I swear a bit, but don’t often use the C word, though it’s the only thing that properly expresses my disgust and contempt for these two lying fake tossers

Absolute weapons grade Cunts, both of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just
It’s a delta flight. Someone contact them and let them know 😭
If they got kicked of Delta, then that airline will not let them rebook. Chances are the AA , continental and the other big airlines won't fly them either. Most of the airline have (since covid ) a black list of the details of those passengers who get kicked off flights

Delta calls it a “no-fly list.” At Frontier, it’s a “Prevent Departure list.”

No matter what it’s called, you don’t want your name to appear — travelers who end up there will have to find another carrier to fly, at least for the time being.

Historically, airlines have banned customers for a handful of reasons, from obnoxious behavior to noncompliance with crew member instructions. During the pandemic, however, U.S. carriers have added another misdeed to the list: a disregard for face-covering policies, created to help keep other passengers and airline employees safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh this is taking the piss now, The Scum have her on the front page tomorrow…they are really trying to run their cash cow’s story saying she’s contrite.

Tossers, all of them.

80BCE767-6A2B-4705-9F41-4129C11BD42F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
As someone who has take a fair share of cocaine over the years… I can 100% confirm she is absolutely up to the eyeballs on coke on that video Carl has posted.
Where's the video, is it still on his Insta?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.