Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were going to Turkey? Were the kebabs off? This was probably a connecting flight to Turkey you know via the US. No, I’m not that thick!

Oh I am disappointed they will be getting married there, so unromantic and common and chavtastic. Drive through wedding and burgers for their wedding meal. All lovingly captured by OK magazine or NEW, the light reading for the discernible audience.

Oh well, reap what you sew and all that.

Night y’all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She will be dead within a year. Carl just might be her perfect match for abuse and control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Allegedly she's been shunted off one flight for not wearing a mask.

Presumably she just hops on to another, with mask on.
Gets to her destination.
Has a holiday.
Flaunts it.
Possibly gets married.
Comes home again.

And that's it until the next holiday.

Personally I am not surprised at all, in her head there's no reason why she shouldn't carry on as usual.
She obviously has her passport, so she's going to use it.

I also suspect she'll come back with an 'injury' to deflect from the anger at her behaviour. Or pregnant.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So, presumably they're sitting on their phones in JFK airport.... NOT WEARING bleeping MASKS again.
I think they're required there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Allegedly she's been shunted off one flight for not wearing a mask.

Presumably she just hops on to another, with mask on.
Gets to her destination.
Has a holiday.
Flaunts it.
Possibly gets married.
Comes home again.

And that's it until the next holiday.

Personally I am not surprised at all, in her head there's no reason why she shouldn't carry on as usual.
She obviously has her passport, so she's going to use it.

I also suspect she'll come back with an 'injury' to deflect from the anger at her behaviour. Or pregnant.
I think she is going to come back and announce she is pregnant 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Message for Katie
You had a good run, but now you've lost control of the narrative. It doesn't matter how hard you push back now, you will only make things worse. Go home, lock the door, switch off the phone. Take whatever medicine is coming, legal and medical. Maybe, just maybe, you may come back with something to offer the world. And you never know, you might find something that you like about yourself... Learn about love, kindness and compassion, build genuine relationships with your children and most importantly......ditch the dodgy car salesman. Actually he's an insult to that trade. I should know I was one😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the person who tweeted that managed to get a picture?
We won't know anymore for the next few hours as presumably they're mid-flight.
Without Katie & Carl.
This is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
I would have laughed if they drug swipe her luggage and it tests positive for cocaine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.