Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd give my left tit for this to be true...... however you can't get in the States if you have a history of drugs.....
Ant Mcpartlin got in after his prescription drug addiction and drink driving conviction. 2nd half of Ant and Dec's DNA Journey was filmed after those and had them going to New York, think it was the UN, and other places in the US wherever the Rocky steps are and somewhere else.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What a bunch of losers. Who gets thrown off a flight for refusing to wear a mask?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just speechless with this latest behaviour. Talk about out of control and self destruction! I bet her family are wringing their hands in despair
She is dangerously out of control. Couldn't give a toss about her but what about her kids? Selfish doesn't even come close

Reactions: 22
We're the softest country going regarding masks.
Most others don't take any tit.
No mask, off you duck, no arguing.

I really hope this has happened.

Part of me suspects she's going to play the game a bit longer, make it to her dream holiday and then post sunny pictures drinking, well, everything. With her chow mein.
Blleeeuurgh.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is becoming so surreal it's like an episode of Black Mirror. Actually, anyone got Charlie Brookers number?

BTW KP.....the game's over ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The last insta story Carl posted is so disrespectful. He gets off on embarrassing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It didn't say "drunken behaviour" did it? Just refusing to wear a mask.

Did she ever wear one over here when they were required? Can't recall seeing her do so.

Reactions: 15
This is becoming so surreal it's like an episode of Black Mirror. Actually, anyone got Charlie Brookers number?

BTW KP.....the game's over ⚰

You couldnt make it up could you! And the brazen witch is still on the gram trying to flog her tat like nothing has happened! If being caught drug / drink driving hasn't made her change her ways then nothing will. Probably pissed out of her mind again, gobbing off, like the big I am. The Americans won't pander to her tit like we do over here.

Reactions: 18
It didn't say "drunken behaviour" did it? Just refusing to wear a mask.

Did she ever wear one over here when they were required? Can't recall seeing her do so.
She’s a chin wearer.
Or just doesn't bother.
But definitely plenty of useless chin wearing.

Reactions: 13
Hmmm, are they making any more 'My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding' shows over there at the min? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do not get how you can fly to the us while you have been charged with criminal charges and are awaiting court. Shes a flight risk for a start. You would genuinely think passports would ha e to be handed over. And surely he's bailed still.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.