Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Katie has also stopped following ex-nanny Lauryn Cook and vice versa.... :oops: thought they said not long ago they've got each others backs!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
But he didn’t stand up to her. And everyone else allowed her to do it, not one of them called her out on her bad behavior. The bystander effect enables bullies. 😞
They didn't stand up to her because she was picking up the tab. Money talks

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
9.26 I would never put Harvey in a home

Haven't watched it all but no mention of PW (I only watched the first 10 minutes)

OMG! The second video! Quote of the month right there: "Checked out a Wikipedia about Katie Price and she has longer driving highlights than Lewis Hamilton!"

I’ve got some catching up to do, I’m going to have plenty of time to do so as I’ve got covid 😫
Klattie keep me entertained please love
Hope you get well soon. Blue 😍

I've never seen that before, flippin nasty nasty piece of crap she is.
How many people at the table still have anything to do with her?
Would hope none!!
I saw this at the time and was shocked. Apparently Kierians parents were there as well.

She truely is skum. When he was upset she seemed shocked that he didn't think it was funny. Interesting he referenced her making it all about her as usual. How do these men put up with her for so long?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG! The second video! Quote of the month right there: "Checked out a Wikipedia about Katie Price and she has longer driving highlights than Lewis Hamilton!"

Hope you get well soon. Blue 😍

I saw this at the time and was shocked. Apparently Kierians parents were there as well.

She truely is skum. When he was upset she seemed shocked that he didn't think it was funny. Interesting he referenced her making it all about her as usual. How do these men put up with her for so long?
I'm delighted that Carl is the next because he's so nasty no-one will give a tit if she bullies and humiliates him.

Reactions: 16
I'm really angry she is now in the press saying she is suffering with severe PTSD.

I've worked in rehab with some genuine people who have had this. DV Victims (both male and female), ex milatary who regretted some of their actions and had seen terrible things.

She certainly doesn't act like like a 'sufferer'. She is really annoying me now with the attempts to swerve a jail sentence.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just went to look at carwashes Instagram, come up as user does not exist, seems he has blocked me

• Wow
Reactions: 13
thought the rush to get married was because it could be Amys last christmas(AGAIN)NOW IT BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE A SINGLE WOMEN WHEN SHE GOES TO JAIL

i suppose they could use the excuse for no friends being present at the big wedding now could be we had to do a rush wedding instead of nobody wanted to attend

I think the rush is all wanky he saw his 5 minutes of fame vaporising into the ether and being stripped of his Z- Celeb status as something his ego couldn't cope with .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm really angry she is now in the press saying she is suffering with severe PTSD.

I've worked in rehab with some genuine people who have had this. DV Victims (both male and female), ex milatary who regretted some of their actions and had seen terrible things.

She certainly doesn't act like like a 'sufferer'. She is really annoying me now with the attempts to swerve a jail sentence.
I have PTSD.
She can duck off.

I’ve got some catching up to do, I’m going to have plenty of time to do so as I’ve got covid 😫
Klattie keep me entertained please love
Poor sausage, i hope you recover quickly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has he deleted the helmet comment already??!!
Yes he has, although the comment about distancing from lucky 7 is stil there, I had to create a new insta account to view it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So pleased Katie, now get your arse in gear and face up to your other important responsibilities like paying your debts! 😡
still wearing the manky boddy an leggins ensemble then. The only exciting thing would be seeing the look on this thing's warped distorted face when it gets a prison sentence :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have PTSD.
She can duck off.

Poor sausage, i hope you recover quickly.
We all know she plays on every acronym going if it excuses her behaviour and gets the public sympathy. PTSD is just another one of those, as was being a victim of DV, having MH issues etc, etc..
We need to play Pwicey Bingo, to see how many of these she has pulled out of the hat to further her cause in public sympathy.
Sadly, It will get even worse on the run up to her trial. 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 22
still wearing the manky boddy an leggins ensemble then. The only exciting thing would be seing the look on this thing's warped face when it gets a prison sentence :)
Looks like her crotch is hanging out until I noticed she's still wearing the clothes Fromm the photo session the dirty woman

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.