Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just as well she had her women friends to give Kieran a bit of affection because she's vile, unsexy and unattractive.

Reported on 20th September 2010 https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a277747/katie-price-caught-on-traffic-cops/
OK - duly transferred.
I did notice that the following week after this episode it was in court for swerving across the road in its effing pink monstrosity 'orse box and got dun fer dat wun anawl :)
I've also added that revenge on Kieron thing too because it shows what an evil old slattern it really is rather nicely instead of the hugely witty icon that she thinks she is

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The only thing that should be suspended is skanky - from a gibbet post :(
I agree, but I do think that will be the case. However, as her track record shows she will be caught driving again and then it will be curtains for her and a definite custodial sentence. Let us all just hope that if this is the case then she only hurts/kills herself and no other person is involved.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Poor lad. She's just taking the piss out of him as well as using him on the Sympathy Campaign :(
Looks like both vids have got clips from when he's supposed to have smashed the car window cause he had hiccups. What a strange choice for 'Harvey's Best Bits'.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yeah she's wewl seckzyy innit - if you are a deaf, blind mute :(

The trouble is that whatever happens this asshat will simply carry on as before because in her eyes she can never do wrong and everything is someone elses fault - Mummy has showed her that as a FACT by covering up all her vile misdeeds her entire life and making exceptions for her so dis fing is untouchable :( If (WHEN) she drives whilst pished/off one of her faces again then I hope she does HERSELF a lot of damage rather than anybody else because she bloody-well deserves it

Looks like both vids have got clips from when he's supposed to have smashed the car window cause he had hiccups. What a strange choice for 'Harvey's Best Bits'.
It says a lot about The Best Bits of H's life doesn't it? :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she's wewl seckzyy innit - if you are a deaf, blind mute :(

The trouble is that whatever happens this asshat will simply carry on as before because in her eyes she can never do wrong and everything is someone elses fault - Mummy has showed her that as a FACT by covering up all her vile misdeeds her entire life and making exceptions for her so dis fing is untouchable :( If she drives whilst pished/off one of her faces again then I hope she does HERSELF a lot of damage rather than anybody else because she bloody-well deserves it

It says a lot about The Best Bits of H's life doesn't it? :(
Agree ... as Ive already mentioned, the next time she drives while banned AGAIN ( there WILL be a next time, we all know this ) .... DRUNK AND HIGH out of her thick skull, and crashes ( we can hope not hurting, killing innocent people ) I hope she gets life long injuries, because thats the ONLY way, she will get some sense knocked into her, and all those she has hurt, over the years, and in the present ... will get PROPER JUSTICE :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree ... as Ive already mentioned, the next time she drives while banned AGAIN ( there will be a next time ) .... DRUNK AND HIGH out of her thick skull, and crashes, I hope she gets life long injuries, because thats the ONLY way, she will get some sense knocked into her, and all those she has hurt, get PROPER JUSTICE :mad:
Let's face it, she cannot possibly damage her mush any more than she's already done!

She's already had the "Life-Threateningly Injured Feet" though and miraculously learned how to walk again in less than a month - a real Lazarus jobbie no doubt performed by Saint Amy the Apostle;
'Pick yer crap up Kate, dere aint nuffink wrong wiv ya innit!" and thus skanky was cured :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9.26 I would never put Harvey in a home

Haven't watched it all but no mention of PW (I only watched the first 10 minutes)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve got some catching up to do, I’m going to have plenty of time to do so as I’ve got covid 😫
Klattie keep me entertained please love

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
9.26 I would never put Harvey in a home

Haven't watched it all but no mention of PW (I only watched the first 10 minutes)

Is the cage in the background (1st video at 0.33 seconds) where she put Harvey when the camera crew left and when she went out on the lash?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow. That’s really something. She is one cold witch. Totally humiliated him, at his party.
But he didn’t stand up to her. And everyone else allowed her to do it, not one of them called her out on her bad behavior. The bystander effect enables bullies. 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.