Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Katie has also stopped following ex-nanny Lauryn Cook and vice versa.... :oops: thought they said not long ago they've got each others backs!!
Are the rats deserting the sinking ship? One can but hope they are :)

Reactions: 17
i get the impression amazon dont want to be lumbered with her harvey and me book in physical form glogging there warehouses..the kindle edition is still available though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So pleased Katie, now get your arse in gear and face up to your other important responsibilities like paying your debts! 😡
Something is launching at 8pm…. How I hope it’s Price being launched on a one way trip to the arse end of nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Just stop it Katie ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Who said earlier a story about Harvey would be coming out...!
He's obviously so happy to be with her and Carl that he kicks off 'every day'.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So pleased Katie, now get your arse in gear and face up to your other important responsibilities like paying your debts! 😡
Nice new apple phone and mac book. Please tell me someone is watching this and taking note! Also, they really shouldn't be tagging skanky (who comes complete with restraining orders!) on any anti bullying campaign. Good for Harvey but his mum is one of the biggest bullies who introduced an even bigger bully (wanky!) into his life.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Love some of the comments

Just stop it Katie ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Who said earlier a story about Harvey would be coming out...!
I said a few hours ago her videos she posted today of Harvey were a deflection for a story that was brewing and voila there it is

She is so predictable, it's like eeny meeny miney mo, who's turn to be used today, oh yes Harvey's turn, let's post videos of him to cause a deflection for some lies in the scum,

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Some posts say if she commits another driving offence she will definitely get locked up.

But people said that about this offence and the one before it and the one before that.
No guarantee at all, she's been getting away with it for many years. I don't know how many of the other bans included drink?

I don't think a serious accident, maiming herself etc, will stop her either. Neither would hurting someone else.
There's just nothing about her to suggest repentance or acceptance of guilt. She doesn't care. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't know what the answer is, because the law doesn't seem to be working.

Reactions: 18
I'm really angry she is now in the press saying she is suffering with severe PTSD.

I've worked in rehab with some genuine people who have had this. DV Victims (both male and female), ex milatary who regretted some of their actions and had seen terrible things.

She certainly doesn't act like like a 'sufferer'. She is really annoying me now with the attempts to swerve a jail sentence.

I'm really angry she is now in the press saying she is suffering with severe PTSD.

I've worked in rehab with some genuine people who have had this. DV Victims (both male and female), ex milatary who regretted some of their actions and had seen terrible things.

She certainly doesn't act like like a 'sufferer'. She is really annoying me now with the attempts to swerve a jail sentence.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
We all know she plays on every acronym going if it excuses her behaviour and gets the public sympathy. PTSD is just another one of those, as was being a victim of DV, having MH issues etc, etc..
We need to play Pwicey Bingo, to see how many of these she has pulled out of the hat to further her cause in public sympathy.
Sadly, It will get even worse on the run up to her trial. 😩
Trying to thing of other acronyms to suit her
LOWW. Last of the Wig Wearers
QOP. Queen of Polyester
TATP Thick as Two Planks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something is launching at 8pm…. How I hope it’s Price being launched on a one way trip to the arse end of nowhere.
She's launching her moisturiser or cream or what ever it was that she was photographing with the trannies the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.