Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just stop it Katie ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Who said earlier a story about Harvey would be coming out...!
God, she's a piece of work:mad: So the narrative is that he's violent and destructive and uncontrollable and she can't cope. It's astonishing but, of course, not unexpected from this wonderful mother to again throw Harvey under the umpteenth bus.

With the book I guess the much easier task of editing the kindle edition means that's all that's out so far after all the legal threats about all the bullshit in the papers last week.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
According to the mirror

Katie has recently launched a new line which flogs lashes, lip-liners, lip-sticks, and lip-gloss.

God, she's a piece of work:mad: So the narrative is that he's violent and destructive and uncontrollable and she can't cope. It's astonishing but, of course, not unexpected from this wonderful mother to again throw Harvey under the umpteenth bus.

With the book I guess the much easier task of editing the kindle edition means that's all that's out so far after all the legal threats about all the bullshit in the papers last week.

All the stories that he has smashed up the TV's, taxi, car, hotel and whatever else is in the list, these stories all come from Manky. Never once has any of his schools come forward to report Harvey as being violent, neither has the taxi driver or hotel.

It's only ever her saying it.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

You have to question, IMHO, if he is so volatile and violent how the hell was he allowed on a passenger jet for a 9 hourish flight and a bleeping helicopter in St Lucia?????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Some posts say if she commits another driving offence she will definitely get locked up.

But people said that about this offence and the one before it and the one before that.
No guarantee at all, she's been getting away with it for many years. I don't know how many of the other bans included drink?

I don't think a serious accident, maiming herself etc, will stop her either. Neither would hurting someone else.
There's just nothing about her to suggest repentance or acceptance of guilt. She doesn't care. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't know what the answer is, because the law doesn't seem to be working.
Exactly this, the leniency of the courts with her driving history is unreal. Time and time again, she dodges any serous sentence. She will be pleading MH reasons and saying she is sole carer of Harvey, and he needs her (despite the fact he’s in residential care) and they’ll swallow the bs yet again.

Don’t forget Boyson covered for her in that crash where they claimed it was someone else, that’s not even one she got charged for, her driving history is appalling. Honestly I can’t see how anyone else wouldn’t have served time by now, with all her offences.

I actually think she probably has been driving loads whilst banned, just this time she really screwed up. Sadly I think the worst sentence she’ll get is a suspended one, I’m not even sure she’ll get that. Just don’t know how she gets away with it all. She really does live by different rules than the rest of us 😡

Even with a lengthy ban, like you say, she’ll carry on driving, I expect we’ll see her crash again next year, just hope she doesn’t hurt anyone else in the process.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Her nanny filmed Harvey when he was a baby? Surely we all remember the highres videos created before iPhone launched in 2009? And why did she feel it was right to go through the nanny’s phone? This certainly was right before the social media boom. Facebook was a boring joke before the smartphones.

Reactions: 15
Wow. That’s really something. She is one cold witch. Totally humiliated him, at his party.
It totally showed her up for what she is. I was vaguely still a ‘fan’ of hers before all that business with Kieron. No respect for her after that, as she could’ve left him after the first incident of cheating. But she couldn’t believe anyone would dare cheat on The Pwicey 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
#77 KP-STOP USING YOUR CHILD AS DEFLECTION & ALLOW HIM TO HAVE A PRIVATE LIFE, you DISGUSTING human being!

Is that a good thread title?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Comments are open on the latest story in The Mail about yesterday’s farce of a makeup shoot…they are really going to town on the bs. 😁

Starting to think that finally the Game is up for Skanky, other than her chavvy “fans“, who are dwindling fast now, she’s totally despised. Can’t see how any of her attempts to make money will pay off anymore, certainly not at a level to fund the lifestyle she craves,

Heres a few….
99799983-71E8-492B-8782-FD5E30909020.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her nanny filmed Harvey when he was a baby? Surely we all remember the highres videos created before iPhone launched in 2009? And why did she feel it was right to go through the nanny’s phone? This certainly was right before the social media boom. Facebook was a boring joke before the smartphones.
if skanky had access to the nannies phone ,she could have filmed harvey with it to set the nanny up for a later date/story ,i wouldnt put anything past skanky,maybe thats why" A" nanny is unfollowing her now,if she signed an ndr,she wouldnt even be able to comment on it

According to the mirror

Katie has recently launched a new line which flogs lashes, lip-liners, lip-sticks, and lip-gloss.

All the stories that he has smashed up the TV's, taxi, car, hotel and whatever else is in the list, these stories all come from Manky. Never once has any of his schools come forward to report Harvey as being violent, neither has the taxi driver or hotel.

and only her saying it since shes been with wanky

Reactions: 13
“ A heart warming story of a Mothers Love“ awww how lovely 😳 Who are they kidding! 🤣🤣🤣
No reviews on Amazon yet? Also, it appears to be temporarily out of stock!?????
what a load of tit,its all about her,how much he loves her,having his voice heard ? dont make me laugh,its her having a platform to slag off people she feels wronged by (and get paid for it). that lovely lad deserves so much more

Reactions: 24
According to the mirror

Personally I think she should have nipped that behaviour in the bud when he was younger then. (If of course it’s true which I find hard to believe). I told mine it wasn’t acceptable behaviour from a young age. And have no problems now.

Reactions: 17
OK what have I missed. :unsure: ( some of us have been doing actual work, not running about wetting ourselves in public whilst wearing ill-fitting leotards :D)

.....What a load of bollocks the PTSD is! I've said it for years, before I found this place. She sold stories to the Sun about her trip to the priory
claiming to have 'comorbid PTSD'. Comorbid means there is another condition present but she never gives any details on it. It's got to be a personality disorder but she knows that isn't 'victimy' enough and wouldn't get her enough sympathy in the press.
From what I know, people with certain personality disorders DO NOT want to change, they play games with therapy and only accept the therapy which means they can claim to be a victim, so they can go on blaming others. They like being a complete tit to everyone else and don't want to give up the perks. She needs so much more than 1 month of playing at therapy to cure a LIFE LONG personality disorder which has made her become an abusive piece of shite. :mad: Grrrr she's boiling my piss again. Now I'm going to try and catch up!

Helena - I see your facial enhancements are going terribly, terribly well. Pwicey will be jealous of you!
Why thank you for noticing Karma 😘🥰:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Arghh I actually feel sorry for him here 😩 Never heard him talk before. She is a bleeping mutant 😡
I remember when I watched this, I used to record it, I always thought Kieran came across well even though she spoke to him like crap, I was so embarrassed for him when she did that, I felt so uncomfortable, she is so cold and calculating, her face when he's unwrapping it she is so vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG! The second video! Quote of the month right there: "Checked out a Wikipedia about Katie Price and she has longer driving highlights than Lewis Hamilton!"

Hope you get well soon. Blue 😍

I saw this at the time and was shocked. Apparently Kierians parents were there as well.

She truely is skum. When he was upset she seemed shocked that he didn't think it was funny. Interesting he referenced her making it all about her as usual. How do these men put up with her for so long?
Wanky needs a Victoria Cross not prison! :)

Just stop it Katie ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Who said earlier a story about Harvey would be coming out...!
straight over to wiki :)
After that young man mentioned our wiki I hope loads of other people check it out and come to their senses as regards this old Ho. It just ain't at all Nice :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.