Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a story is brewing. Manky is releasing videos of harvey

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
As I’ve said before they think they are so clever but unfortunately there are people out there who are far cleverer.

I’m not saying she is a sociopath but whoever I’ve seen a true crime programme on the most evil of criminals, although many are highly intelligent, they almost always slip up on one thing or other.

Back to the Ladybird books for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
if you read the goverment website on drink driving the least Katie should get is 6 months in jail banned from driving for 3 years and a 5000pound fine lets all hope the judge is up to date on what she should sentence her to
And that is probably based on a first offence too. With her track record of driving while banned, they need to fully set an example with her. Anything less is criminal imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this was added to the wiki. She didn't want her appearance to be sir, but it was anyway, more likely bshe didn't want anyone to know she got pulled.

Katie Price pulled over for illegal number plates

The model was pulled over by police when they spotted her illegal "BO55Y KT" registration plate, The Sun says.

The police allegedly also discovered that Price had no insurance.

However, when cameramen started to film the scenes for Traffic Cops, Price refused to co-operate because she is contracted to ITV.

She reportedly asked officers: "Can you sit here with me please? I don't want to be on camera."
PC Ray Dalmon said: "I was horrified this woman who earns all this money had no insurance. She explained she had new plates and her brother was going to put them on. She phoned her mum, who organised her insurance

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As I’ve said before they think they are so clever but unfortunately there are people out there who are far cleverer.

I’m not saying she is a sociopath but whoever I’ve seen a true crime programme on the most evil of criminals, although many are highly intelligent, they almost always slip up on one thing or other.

Back to the Ladybird books for me.
Think I found the perfect ladybird books for our Skanky, not too many words and a few pictures for her too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She deserves to be stuck with someone who is as much as User as she is and one that does'nt meekly walk off when she starts on her tantrums - he lamps her one instead :) All her exes have crawled away when it starts it's shennanigans thus it has wiped its feet over them then tried to destroy them regardless of the effects on her own children - they're just collateral damage after all.

However this one wanky is an entirely new concept to her! She has to PROVE how she has mastered him as she did all the rest, the "I need to be married" rubbish to show The World that she's in control like she always has been in the past, and yet we have already seen that he is certainly NOT inclined to be another of her doormats - he calls the shots and she obeys.
I cannot think of anybody who deserves this MORE than skanky does because its finally met it's match in wanky Biffa Woods :)

Speech bubble

Lizzie - "WTF is that stench?"
Skanky - "Awww it woz jus' me lettin' rip luv an I fink me Tena has shifted abit. Praps I'll 'ave to buy dem nickas insted? Whaddya fink Lizy?"
I agree Rita, and like I’ve said before he’ll be the one to destroy her.

Reactions: 18
I agree Rita, and like I’ve said before he’ll be the one to destroy her.
Hope so. Her track records with blokes is of world record status. It’s had more cock than coke, and that is saying something.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Something I was just thinking about. Her mum could do so much good raising awareness for her illness but other than the announcement years ago on loose women,there's been nothing. Very odd..

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He should have smacked it around her face
Hilarious.................................................................... Even worse is it's horrible cackling voice screeching over everyone else UGH

Not sure if this was added to the wiki. She didn't want her appearance to be sir, but it was anyway, more likely bshe didn't want anyone to know she got pulled.

The model was pulled over by police when they spotted her illegal "BO55Y KT" registration plate, The Sun says.

However, when cameramen started to film the scenes for Traffic Cops, Price refused to co-operate because she is contracted to ITV.

She reportedly asked officers: "Can you sit here with me please? I don't want to be on camera."
PC Ray Dalmon said: "I was horrified this woman who earns all this money had no insurance. She explained she had new plates and her brother was going to put them on. She phoned her mum, who organised her insurance
any ideas when this was Tamar then I'll transfer it; Its better if it has a date on it

Something I was just thinking about. Her mum could do so much good raising awareness for her illness but other than the announcement years ago on loose women,there's been nothing. Very odd..
Thats basically because they don't give a tit about helping anybody else - only that scabby riff-raff matter :(

• Angry
Reactions: 14
He should have smacked it around her face
Nah he would have broken his hand on the concrete fillers in her mush 👹. I think she has selected guys that she believed would take her 🐄💩 until now when she has one that really will slap back, watch her try to hold tight to Crawl in a way she never did with the others as she will think the fighting and violence is true lurve that others just won't understand just how passionate they are. She has the mentality of a twelve year old that has read her mother's Mills and Boons for the first time.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i am just wondering did the 24 hour protection ring and extra protection dog she got since slapgate go into the priory with her(i must say they are the best security guys ever they are so good you would not even know they were there)and were is she actually stopping now the mucky mansion(cant be there bad for her mental health) Carls house(cant be there does not feel safe after slap gate she got her friends to move her stuff out) mums house(no Amy could not be bothered to put her up after slapgate and she had to go to the hovel that s called mucky mansion) or the house that was for Harvey is my best bet

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine that media campaign and the ads on telly.

"Do you suffer from being a bleep? Is the Pete in your life being a proper wanker?
Here at Pricey Towers we can help. We have extensive experience in being cunts too and can help you with your cunting life. Join us at Pricey Towers and no longer be a bleep alone"

Terms and conditions apply. Cash only, no refunds.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is a NASTY bleep!!!

It's just as well she had her women friends to give Kieran a bit of affection because she's vile, unsexy and unattractive.

Reported on 20th September 2010 https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a277747/katie-price-caught-on-traffic-cops/

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hilarious.................................................................... Even worse is it's horrible cackling voice screeching over everyone else UGH

any ideas when this was Tamar then I'll transfer it; Its better if it has a date on it

Thats basically because they don't give a tit about helping anybody else - only that scabby riff-raff matter :(
It was in September 2010. The video of it is on YouTube somewhere traffic Cop's series 8

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.