Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought too! I wouldn't put it past them, even though a trial can still go ahead without cooperation they would try and
derail it by claiming they can't testify. They would try anything.....

Just seen this. From the CPS.....seems assault cases spouses can be compelled to testify, others cases ( theft? Coercive control they can't)?

''
The prosecution can only compel a spouse or civil partner to give evidence for the prosecution in cases which involve:

• An allegation of an assault on, or injury or a threat of injury to the spouse or civil partner;
  • An allegation of an assault on, or injury or a threat of injury to a person who was at the material time under the age of sixteen years;
  • An alleged sexual offence against a victim who was at the material time under the age of sixteen years; or
  • Attempting, conspiring or aiding and abetting, counselling and procuring to commit the offences in the categories above."
So maybe they are thinking by getting married they could thrown a spanner in the works for at least some of the charges?
Helena - I see your facial enhancements are going terribly, terribly well. Pwicey will be jealous of you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just googled complex PTSD:

Complex PTSD may be diagnosed in adults or children who have repeatedly experienced traumatic events, such as violence, neglect or abuse.

Complex PTSD is thought to be more severe if:
  • the traumatic events happened early in life
  • the trauma was caused by a parent or carer
  • the person experienced the trauma for a long time
  • the person was alone during the trauma
  • there's still contact with the person responsible for the trauma

• Angry
  • Wow
I just googled complex PTSD:

Complex PTSD may be diagnosed in adults or children who have repeatedly experienced traumatic events, such as violence, neglect or abuse.

Complex PTSD is thought to be more severe if:
  • the traumatic events happened early in life
  • the trauma was caused by a parent or carer
  • the person experienced the trauma for a long time
  • the person was alone during the trauma
  • there's still contact with the person responsible for the trauma
Ah so in skanky's case it'll be All Of The Above.

* The traumatic 'rape/assault' in the park.
* ** daddy cleared off so skanky becomes the product of Single Mother until Mr Price sleazes his way into their lives
* It creates its own ongoing traumas now
* Nobody stays with it for long unless with a view to what they can extract from it
* and Mummy is still hanging on despite having been "terminally ill" for a decade

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
if you read the goverment website on drink driving the least Katie should get is 6 months in jail banned from driving for 3 years and a 5000pound fine lets all hope the judge is up to date on what she should sentence her to

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂
That is exactly what I was thinking... is it an American thing or does it also apply here in the UK??

• Wow
hope the books have pictures because i would be surprised if she could read
How would manage to read them when she's too busy reading the 1000's of comments about her in The Star/Fail/Mirror etc... she's even made it in Plymouth Live!
She has duck all to do with Plymouth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is exactly what I was thinking... is it an American thing or does it also apply here in the UK??
it does not matter if you are married or not she does not have to help them prosecute him she can just keep her mouth shut(i know this would be hard for her)but now they can still prosecute him if they think they have enough evidence and use any statements she made at the time(they are prob just hoping by trying to say they are a happy loving couuple and it was just a argument that got out of hand and will not happen again the police will drop the case as it would not be in anyones intrest to carry it any further( my neighbour did this all the time they would argue and really fight not just a slap she would call the police but a few days later he would be back and she would refuse to help them prosecute him they never took it any further because they knew it would be a waste of time and money and actually taking it to court would just waste more of their time and money(even though they knew she was in danger they even installed a panic button in the house but they could not stop her from letting him in)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Genuine question - how would she have complex PTSD? From what incident is this???
I am on a waiting list for treatment for CPTSD in my case it was childhood secual abuse and physical neglect. The complex part refers to repeated events, not just one. I also use skills from DBT to help with emotional distress when I become overwhelmed by what happened to me. I have struggled all my life because of my experiences. I do not for one minute believe that is what is going on with Skanky, I believe she is a coke hoover who uses people in her games including her own kids. I think she has latched onto this to excuse her vile actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
if you read the goverment website on drink driving the least Katie should get is 6 months in jail banned from driving for 3 years and a 5000pound fine lets all hope the judge is up to date on what she should sentence her to
I think she will get a jail sentence - probably 1 year and it will probably be suspended.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
As far as I can see her marrying Carl will be very good news for anyone she cheats in future. Her debts will become Carl's joint responsibility (marital debt) and as he's got some money the creditors can go after him for payment. Yaay!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I downloaded a sample of her new book on the kindle last night to have a little read. The thing that stood out the most Is her saying she has had no help with Harvey at all cause “you just got to get on with it”. I really don’t understand why she would tell such an obvious lie at the start of her book?! There’s no shame in getting help with a child with complex needs, she’s entitled to help and everyone knows she has had help so why say she hasn’t !? Surely that lie would be enough even for her biggest fans to know that the rest of her book must be lies and not bother buying it…

anyway that’s just me musing…. I’ve not posted for ages but I’m still following and reading the threads they do make me laugh. Funny bunch u are 😁 I especially laugh every time I see mother called iron lung 😂 what a waste of space she is holding her fake oxygen tank 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How would manage to read them when she's too busy reading the 1000's of comments about her in The Star/Fail/Mirror etc... she's even made it in Plymouth Live!
She has duck all to do with Plymouth!!!
FFS, we don't want her here in plymouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂
if that is their intention, to marry, so she cant give evidence against him( if it was him, which we all believe),they are in for a shock, because when she crashed the car, the police would have checked her phone (to see if she was using her mobile phone when driving etc.to see if that had any bearing on the crash) any evidence they came across at that time (i,e. messages of other crimes,drug use,texts between her and wanky etc.) they can use to solve crimes etc. so iv she has named the person in her personal text messages etc, shes fucked! they will already have the evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.