Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Larst Krismus

Pete you bleep

Woooooooo.....woooo woooo woooo...ooooh woooooo...
Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer
2 sayve me frum teers Pete you wanka
Owl giv it to me muvva (muvva)

Pete you bleep

The Sun as bitten, They av bort me lies
Lyke muvva's dyeing an me blakked up eyes
Tell me Pete
Do u rekugnyse me
I ad a facelift
So it don't sirpryse me...bleep

Meree krismus
Eye writ a book an publashed it
Wiv a bit abat me Arve an my massif tits
Now eye no wot a bleep Pete's bin
Eye'll get off da coke
An start on fukin erroin

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Crowdad room
Know frends to soshileyes
Hidin frum Coyle
An is insta lyes
My gawd
Eye fort u were sumwun eye cud hire
Me? Ima a mudel an a fukin liyar

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Facelift on me luvva
Wiv me beein a tart
Nuffink eye lyke betta than me legs beein apart
Woooooooohooooo
Now eyeve fownd me reel luv
Yewl nevva sue me agen...Pete you wanka

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Repeet korus 2 fade innit....
Thank you thank you thank you.
You've outdone yerself lass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂
That was what I was just going to say. She can’t be forever to testify against him maybe?

Thank you. The first few years were hard. My ex had a habit of starting arguments and physically abusing me, then he would phone 999 and say i was abusing him and needed to be sectioned. I got arrested a few times, then released when I said no comment throughout the interviews. At time ambulance took me to hospital where I would be released once the psych team said there was nothing wrong.

The thing that held me together, was our dog scooby, the one in my pic. I wasn't prepared to lose scooby., Or my home. I secretly wrote down everything my ex did to me, so it proved valuable when I made my statement the day he was arrested.

Scooby helped me emotionally, he was a 60kg mastiff, a big soppy thing who loved to snuggle on my lap. I think because the dog needed me and I needed him, is shy I found strength. Sadly scooby died in February last year aged 12.

I still cry over the dog, but know that without the unconditional love he gave, that I would not be here today

A big part of the recovery is to talk about it. I found peace here with the fabulous krusties, who hate Manky as much as I do.

Also working with Dv victims helps, as although mine was almost 7 years ago, I can use my experience to help those suffering now, who may no know where to turn for advice or legal representation,
You are so strong-what a horrible ordeal to have been through. I can completely understand the anxiety and ptsd you suffered.
I am so glad you are on the other side of it now, and I am so sorry your dog passed. Sending love 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's what I was thinking, bit I'm not too clued up on the legal side of how bankruptcy works.
As long as she’s not running the company or a director, she is not going against the terms of bankruptcy. However, a lot of people who shouldn’t be directors usually get a spouse/family member to put their name down on Companies House to circumvent that little “obstacle”.

You had watch too many episode of CSI lol.
My husband tried to kill me in 2015, he already had a caution for same offence in 2014. He was arrested on a Sunday of bank holiday, pleaded not guilty, and was kept in police cells until the tuesday. Because he entered a plea of not guilty in his statement I had to give evidence at his trial 6 weeks later.

The police charged him, based on a caution he had as my medical records had been marked with victim of domestic abuse.

I took the stand and gave my evidence first. Thankfully after deliberating for 20 minutes the magistrates found him guilty. I now have an indefinite (lifelong) injunction keeping him away from me.

Being married will not stop cartrash being prosecuted for the assault or theft if he is guilty
I’m so sorry for all you have been through, I hope your present is as safe and wonderful as you deserve x

Thank you your kind words mean a lot to me. My ex husband wasn't sent to jail. He received over £1500 in fines and costs along with 20 days community service. But he lost a lot more than that, he lost his home and dog the moment the court issued the indefinite injunction. I kept both the house and the dog, and over several weeks, redecorated, and burned or gave away all the contents right down to the cutlery, then I bought everything new.

For about 3 years after, I was scared to go out, constantly spooking at noises and looking over my shoulder . Then one afternoon, I spoke to the neighbourhood police officer, and 24 hours later, she sent me an email with the words ' you can sleep well from now on'.

I knew that meant that he was no longer in the area, and to this date don't know where he is. I was granted an automatic divorce after 5 years, as I had satisfied the court that I had tried to find him, in order to serve divorce papers. Despite being diagnosed with PTSD, I wrote about what my ex did and published it in a book a few years ago. Since then I have written 3 further books, and an am an advocate for a domestic abuse charity.

In the last few years, the police and CPS have been taking domestic violence more seriously. I remember years ago when victims often suffered years of abuse before police would do anything and victims were to afraid to report it. Nowadays police react quicker but there still room for improvement.

Married or not, skanky can't stop carwash being charged, she can say no, and retract her statement, but if the police think they have sufficient evidence, and the CPS agree, he can be charged whether Manky agrees to it or not.
You are amazing and incredible. I’m blown away by you and your courage xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said it before - she doesn't give a tit about anything or anyone except herself.
Nothing she does is a surprise.

She’s just ignoring everything and doing what she wants, always has done, and she will do until she's locked up (cue her next book or series) or dead.

Hopefully there's a legal block on the book. If it's pulped she will presumably be responsible for repaying the advance (more fool them, they aren't going to see a penny).

For now she will just go shopping, flog tit, go for meals etc without a care in the world.
She actually looks off her face in the photo shoot, probably been snorting coke from the plastic tits of the bloke beside her and vice versa.

The media will continue with their lovefest because she brings in money. She’s pure clickbait.
No offence @Clickbait 😎

As I've also said before the only people who matter in this are those she owes, including our own on here.
I don't wish harm on any of the kids but they'll muddle through.
Princess will probably emulate her mother but all online and junior will be a mini pop singer for about a year. H is hopefully safe in his new accommodation. Jett and bunny will change their names and do whatever.

Here endeth my sermon.
those found guilty of an offence are no longer allowed to profit from their crime via books etc

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This will be to do with Cole getting done for hitting her, she's obviously not going to cooperate with the prosecution. What a tit show their marriage will be.
Look what has happened to its other ex husbands, let’s use Kieran as an example. Reduced to making home videos of himself
placing foreign objects in his butt. “The Price effect”.

I wonder if it will be a themed wedding? The theme being based around a circus 🎪/tit show?

Cum Boy Carl dressed as a clown 🤡 and Priceless PriceyWoods dressed in its pink leotard, skin tight PVC pants, jumping down the isle grabbing its crutch. With a massive oversized butt plug fitted, to stop it leaking /snail trailing. PA can give her away. BoySon best man and biggus dickus. Sophie as the maid of dishonour, wearing a massive tent. The bridesmaids, it’s models 🤣, especially the chick with a dick. The guests consisting of all is ex’s (so it will have to be a substantial location), with free cocaine, alcohol and oxygen (for ye Old Yellow Teeth Iron Lung) on tap. Honeymoon split between prison and the priory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As long as she’s not running the company or a director, she is not going against the terms of bankruptcy. However, a lot of people who shouldn’t be directors usually get a spouse/family member to put their name down on Companies House to circumvent that little “obstacle”.

I’m so sorry for all you have been through, I hope your present is as safe and wonderful as you deserve x

You are amazing and incredible. I’m blown away by you and your courage xx
But as an undischarged bankrupt she shouldn’t even be promoting the company indirectly or directly without the court’s permission. Exactly what she is doing, so she is breaking the terms.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The Harvey book is on Amazon to buy on kindle now. It went on sale yesterday so it hasn’t been stopped.

Did they even mention it on socials yesterday?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone.

it does appear the tide has turned this time. We have details of the salons visited, the treatments obtained and the payment methods. All whilst Katie was having therapy.

Yes, she’s shown her reading material but wouldn’t you have thought the workbook would have been a little more used than it appears. If reading helped Katie then she would listen to public opinion and take a REAL break from activities to soul search, she won’t though.

As mentioned before a statement has been given to the courts detailing Katie’s future narratives ( storylines). This pre dates ( but includes) slap gate and the drink driving by several months. It also details her behaviour patterns. The very patterns she has shown since leaving treatment.

The fact she has followed this narrative on social media hasn’t disappointed.

On a personal note, as a parent, I’m hopeful that Amy is beginning to see the her role in Katie’s narrative is hugely detrimental to Katie’s progress. She is feeding Katie’s addiction to attention and money. The oxygen was clearly off and she shows on Sophie’s SM that she is doing all she can to live her life as fully as possible whilst she can. Her grandchildren will be haunted by the photographs she allowed herself to appear in with Katie and as they grow they will question why she allowed herself to appear this way. Is the money really worth it Amy?

I am involved in the Autistic, special needs community and have never argued when someone has claimed Katie is a great mum. I merely ask the person to take note of her actions when there is negative press. I’ve asked them to look at the fathers social media’s and compare it to hers.. Very few have the opinion she is a good mum or even a good person any more.

I wonder how Harvey’s previous school feels being on the creditors list and seeing Katie flaunt her spending and use of Harvey. Literally £500 would have cleared her debt to them….That’s one hair treatment isn’t it?

What about J&Ps school? Nearly £10,000 in unpaid fees to them. Let’s just say I hope the wedding goes ahead 😉

@DC16 is correct. Katie is in breach of her terms and when she finally attends her public examination these many, many breaches will be discussed.

Is there still no news from @liar liar? 😞

Oh Winepig I feel your pain. My mum had chest issues all her life and ended up on oxygen 24/7 via a concentrator. There are a ton of inconsistencies with Iron Lung and her oxy-fake illness but I won't bore you all now.
I pray KP and everyone involved with her cesspool of a life gets theirs and soon.

Wilma x
I had a family member with Lung Cancer. We don’t have any photos of them on oxygen as they didn’t want to be remembered that way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Flat arse and ridiculous boobs
Ah but now she's got herself a bookshelf arse, compliments of the Demon Butcher of Instanbul.

So she wants us to believe that she’s reading these as part of her therapy. Excuse me for a moment….pahahahahaahahHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhahahahaahahahahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s more likely to stick these up her vajayjay than read them.
I'm more inclined to the belief inside the book covers are colouring books - not those adult Mandala ones but colouring books for toddlers using big fat crayons.

Here it is

katie could also be banned from driving for driving while uninsured, or have a three-year ban for racking up two offences in a decade.

Of duck off she's racked up at least 12 driving offences and FPN since 2018

Hope she realises you need 29 days notice to get married in a registry office, or hire a registrar and most are already fully booked until the middle of next year
but surely any registrar would be so star-struck and thrilled to conduct yet another of the thing's weddin's they'll cancel someone else to accomodate it?

Let me guess though - the weddin' day will be on the precise day it's next court case comes up?

Or maybe it'll skip off to Gretna Green wiv wanky??

It is a moisturizer or cream from her new makeup line that she's about to bring out
Ahhhhh! Its re-packaged Polyfilla! I bet she's missing getting the kids round to fill the bottles and re-box the muck for her clients LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It is a moisturizer or cream from her new makeup line that she's about to bring out
Creame De Carl? Mixed with other essential oils of many many men. Price is comparable to a cement mixer, it’s just not cement it’s mixing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The scum is now saying Bruce Wayne wants to wed his robin before her court date lmfao
And off topic the area price had her accident is nowhere near wayne manor
So not just nipping down the road "beycorse I woz lownli..............................." then? Quelle surprise!!! The Sussex drug dealer doesn't do deliveries on Uber then???

I heard she was planning on wearing a red wedding dress. Carl’s love of Las Vegas was going to feature 🙄 obviously after a big pay check from a magazine. 🤣
So why don't the pair of skanks just bog-off to Vegas then and get hitched with Elvis instead of pretending Sussex is the "The Strip in Las Vegas"?

I heard she was planning on wearing a red wedding dress. Carl’s love of Las Vegas was going to feature 🙄 obviously after a big pay check from a magazine. 🤣
A red bodysuit and dem plastic leggins................................................. OMG, barf alert!! 🤢🤮

This will be to do with Cole getting done for hitting her, she's obviously not going to cooperate with the prosecution. What a tit show their marriage will be.
Let's hope he sticks to The Plan and makes her every waking moment abject MISERY :) I cannot think of anybody who deserves it more than skanky

My husband tried to kill me in 2015, he already had a caution for same offence in 2014. He was arrested on a Sunday of bank holiday, pleaded not guilty, and was kept in police cells until the tuesday. Because he entered a plea of not guilty in his statement I had to give evidence at his trial 6 weeks later.

The police charged him, based on a caution he had as my medical records had been marked with victim of domestic abuse.

I took the stand and gave my evidence first. Thankfully after deliberating for 20 minutes the magistrates found him guilty. I now have an indefinite (lifelong) injunction keeping him away from me.

Being married will not stop cartrash being prosecuted for the assault or theft if he is guilty
The thing is keeping it's bucket-gob shut now because it suits her "Bein' in lurrrvv wiv 'im" and desperate to get married again, but when the gloss erodes and he does not suit her narrative any longer it will be onto the Police for not defending The Illustrious Her against a monstrous bully by allowing him to "get off with 'ittin 'er becorse it ain't 'er fawlt innit". She will blame everybody except herself, like as ever.

Celeb wedding in prison? Perhaps that’s the “never been seen before” angle?
Big 'Azel can be bridesmaid! ;) She'll snap wanky's arms off, largely because her tattoos are better than his

Look what has happened to its other ex husbands, let’s use Kieran as an example. Reduced to making home videos of himself
placing foreign objects in his butt. “The Price effect”.

I wonder if it will be a themed wedding? The theme being based around a circus 🎪/tit show?

Cum Boy Carl dressed as a clown 🤡 and Priceless PriceyWoods dressed in its pink leotard, skin tight PVC pants, jumping down the isle grabbing its crutch. With a massive oversized butt plug fitted, to stop it leaking /snail trailing. PA can give her away. BoySon best man and biggus dickus. Sophie as the maid of dishonour, wearing a massive tent. The bridesmaids, it’s models 🤣, especially the chick with a dick. The guests consisting of all is ex’s (so it will have to be a substantial location), with free cocaine, alcohol and oxygen (for ye Old Yellow Teeth Iron Lung) on tap. Honeymoon split between prison and the priory.
and all paid for by New magazine of course

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Tamar, I am so sorry that you had to endure this. KP makes a mockery of DV. Your dog was by your side during all of this and saw you through to the other side of it. That is why our animals are so precious to us, they take us through the bad times and the good. kP will never know any of this as her animals are expendable to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning all

Rita, you do make me laugh, who is Big Azel? Was she in Prisoner Cell Block H?

So do I need to buy a new dress for this wedding? Note I don’t mention hat, never wore one mainly because my hair is so ruddy thick I would need a knitted one very stretchy. Not suitable for wedding attire!

Is all this wedding talk for real or more PR deflection? Or maybe a sham marriage? Who was it that got married many years ago in OK magazine and it was just a joke?

Anyway, time to get up.

I really do hope the tide has turned on her and him and them. They have no shame and worst of all think they are clever. We will see.

Have a good day all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Weirdly I hope they do get married, hear me out :)

All roads point to ‘slapgate” involving him. I do believe even if she doesn’t cooperate with the police, the truth will out. There is no way any mainstream media will touch either of them in today’s climate, he will be poison for her. The accusations of DV abuse are already being thrown at him, don’t forget she has never defended him from the beginning.

Much of the General Public already seem to be pissed off with her, outside her deluded chav fan base, she is being destroyed on the comments pages of her articles. If she marries a man like this, gee we ain’t seen nothing yet.

I think she and her camp think they can bring them back as a happy couple, we ain’t bloody having it Pwice. We see you.

Bring on those Wedding Bells
She deserves to be stuck with someone who is as much as User as she is and one that does'nt meekly walk off when she starts on her tantrums - he lamps her one instead :) All her exes have crawled away when it starts it's shennanigans thus it has wiped its feet over them then tried to destroy them regardless of the effects on her own children - they're just collateral damage after all.

However this one wanky is an entirely new concept to her! She has to PROVE how she has mastered him as she did all the rest, the "I need to be married" rubbish to show The World that she's in control like she always has been in the past, and yet we have already seen that he is certainly NOT inclined to be another of her doormats - he calls the shots and she obeys.
I cannot think of anybody who deserves this MORE than skanky does because its finally met it's match in wanky Biffa Woods :)

..Coming up later this morning on Good Morning Britain.. exercise with Mad Lizzie and Katie Price 😄 x.

View attachment 843829
Speech bubble

Lizzie - "WTF is that stench?"
Skanky - "Awww it woz jus' me lettin' rip luv an I fink me Tena has shifted abit. Praps I'll 'ave to buy dem nickas insted? Whaddya fink Lizy?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Genuine question - how would she have complex PTSD? From what incident is this???

Reactions: 17
those found guilty of an offence are no longer allowed to profit from their crime via books etc
but it doesn't actually "write" any of its vile tomes - some other mug gets to put her foul illiterate rantings into some sort of order for publication

"So do I need to buy a new dress for this wedding?"

No Harri - "Evrywun 'as to ware wun of dem boddysoots an' black plastik legins. Das der feem of der weddin' innit"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.