Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha hhhaaa haaa, roll up roll up for wedding number 4. What an absolute embarrassment. Hopefully this tit show will get the backlash they deserve.
Coo those pictures, she's a square old bird, all squat and stout. I don't believe she had more liposuction why would she look this chunky? As for that freak show model..... Strike me pink!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First so sorry you had to go through all that ❤, thank you for reply and sharing your story.... glad he now has to stay away from you.... although I hope he is still in jail after what he did to you.

I didn't word my post too well what I meant was if she was married to Carl and she didn't want to give evidence against him (as she has now changed her mind) would she be forced too what with being married to him. Could she just say no? Like with you of course you wanted him locked up for trying to kill you, so give evidence (as difficult as that must of been) as you wanted it all to end... If that makes sense (hope it doesn't sound insensitive what with what you just told me)
The police will proceed with the case anyway even if she doesn't support the prosecution as that is their policy with domestic Violence..whether they are married or not is irrelevant

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Apparently as Ms Price is unable to pay her specially selected models for said photo shoot, they are to be remunerated by 2 weeks worth shopping at Lidl which I think is quite fair. One of the models is vegan, organic, only eats whole foods, unprocessed, natural etc, she’s the one with boobs right next to her shoulder blades.

Night all, don’t get yourself too upset over her behaviour, she’s not worth it.

if a turd keeps floating, use a plunger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First so sorry you had to go through all that ❤, thank you for reply and sharing your story.... glad he now has to stay away from you.... although I hope he is still in jail after what he did to you.

I didn't word my post too well what I meant was if she was married to Carl and she didn't want to give evidence against him (as she has now changed her mind) would she be forced too what with being married to him. Could she just say no? Like with you of course you wanted him locked up for trying to kill you, so give evidence (as difficult as that must of been) as you wanted it all to end... If that makes sense (hope it doesn't sound insensitive what with what you just told me)

Thank you your kind words mean a lot to me. My ex husband wasn't sent to jail. He received over £1500 in fines and costs along with 20 days community service. But he lost a lot more than that, he lost his home and dog the moment the court issued the indefinite injunction. I kept both the house and the dog, and over several weeks, redecorated, and burned or gave away all the contents right down to the cutlery, then I bought everything new.

For about 3 years after, I was scared to go out, constantly spooking at noises and looking over my shoulder . Then one afternoon, I spoke to the neighbourhood police officer, and 24 hours later, she sent me an email with the words ' you can sleep well from now on'.

I knew that meant that he was no longer in the area, and to this date don't know where he is. I was granted an automatic divorce after 5 years, as I had satisfied the court that I had tried to find him, in order to serve divorce papers. Despite being diagnosed with PTSD, I wrote about what my ex did and published it in a book a few years ago. Since then I have written 3 further books, and an am an advocate for a domestic abuse charity.

In the last few years, the police and CPS have been taking domestic violence more seriously. I remember years ago when victims often suffered years of abuse before police would do anything and victims were to afraid to report it. Nowadays police react quicker but there still room for improvement.

Married or not, skanky can't stop carwash being charged, she can say no, and retract her statement, but if the police think they have sufficient evidence, and the CPS agree, he can be charged whether Manky agrees to it or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Celeb wedding in prison? Perhaps that’s the “never been seen before” angle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think its just another desperate push for attention. I don't think he has any intention of marrying her. I noticed it said she was in a rush, not they were in a rush. They don't have much left to tout. Hey Skanky, I will give you two free- I was probed by aliens and I saw Nessie, probably the only two left for you to try!
There is always the 'I was born a boy'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you your kind words mean a lot to me. My ex husband wasn't sent to jail. He received over £1500 in fines and costs along with 20 days community service. But he lost a lot more than that, he lost his home and dog the moment the court issued the indefinite injunction. I kept both the house and the dog, and over several weeks, redecorated, and burned or gave away all the contents right down to the cutlery, then I bought everything new.

For about 3 years after, I was scared to go out, constantly spooking at noises and looking over my shoulder . Then one afternoon, I spoke to the neighbourhood police officer, and 24 hours later, she sent me an email with the words ' you can sleep well from now on'.

I knew that meant that he was no longer in the area, and to this date don't know where he is. I was granted an automatic divorce after 5 years, as I had satisfied the court that I had tried to find him, in order to serve divorce papers. Despite being diagnosed with PTSD, I wrote about what my ex did and published it in a book a few years ago. Since then I have written 3 further books, and an am an advocate for a domestic abuse charity.

In the last few years, the police and CPS have been taking domestic violence more seriously. I remember years ago when victims often suffered years of abuse before police would do anything and victims were to afraid to report it. Nowadays police react quicker but there still room for improvement.

Married or not, skanky can't stop carwash being charged, she can say no, and retract her statement, but if the police think they have sufficient evidence, and the CPS agree, he can be charged whether Manky agrees to it or not.
Wow I have no words to the fact he didn't serve time.... But also not surprised after seeing stuff like that happen all the time in the media. So pleased that you were able to get on with your life.... And by the sounds of it you're doing a bloody awesome job of it... What with your books and helping others.... Hope everything keeps getting better for you ❤😊

Thank you also for clearing up my query 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Weirdly I hope they do get married, hear me out :)

All roads point to ‘slapgate” involving him. I do believe even if she doesn’t cooperate with the police, the truth will out. There is no way any mainstream media will touch either of them in today’s climate, he will be poison for her. The accusations of DV abuse are already being thrown at him, don’t forget she has never defended him from the beginning.

Much of the General Public already seem to be pissed off with her, outside her deluded chav fan base, she is being destroyed on the comments pages of her articles. If she marries a man like this, gee we ain’t seen nothing yet.

I think she and her camp think they can bring them back as a happy couple, we ain’t bloody having it Pwice. We see you.

Bring on those Wedding Bells

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sending a big hug to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Weirdly I hope they do get married, hear me out :)

All roads point to ‘slapgate” involving him. I do believe even if she doesn’t cooperate with the police, the truth will out. There is no way any mainstream media will touch either of them in today’s climate, he will be poison for her. The accusations of DV abuse are already being thrown at him, don’t forget she has never defended him from the beginning.

Much of the General Public already seen to be pissed off with her, outside her deluded chav fan base, she is being destroyed on the comments pages of her articles. If she marries a man like this, gee we ain’t seen nothing yet.

I think she and her camp think they can bring them back as a happy couple, we ain’t bloody having it Pwice. We see you.

Bring on those Wedding Bells

I have to agree with you. Bring on the sham wedding. She's cutting it fine though before 15th Dec. As restistrar requires 29 days notice, by law.

Charged or not, the public don't take and of their tit seriously, Manky and wanky fail to see what a laughing stock they both are. I think there is more to this Dv thing than they let on, seems strange how the police keep bailing the person ( wanky?) for what seemed to be a simple matter of common assault. Perhaps the police found a stash of class A, and decided to add drug dealer into it. But thee is certainly something else.

It did occur to me that perhaps the police dropped the case and the rebailed story is just more or lies, in order to drag it out,

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I am amazed at your strength, I hope you have only peace going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am amazed at your strength, I hope you have only peace going forward.
Thank you. The first few years were hard. My ex had a habit of starting arguments and physically abusing me, then he would phone 999 and say i was abusing him and needed to be sectioned. I got arrested a few times, then released when I said no comment throughout the interviews. At time ambulance took me to hospital where I would be released once the psych team said there was nothing wrong.

The thing that held me together, was our dog scooby, the one in my pic. I wasn't prepared to lose scooby., Or my home. I secretly wrote down everything my ex did to me, so it proved valuable when I made my statement the day he was arrested.

Scooby helped me emotionally, he was a 60kg mastiff, a big soppy thing who loved to snuggle on my lap. I think because the dog needed me and I needed him, is shy I found strength. Sadly scooby died in February last year aged 12.

I still cry over the dog, but know that without the unconditional love he gave, that I would not be here today

A big part of the recovery is to talk about it. I found peace here with the fabulous krusties, who hate Manky as much as I do.

Also working with Dv victims helps, as although mine was almost 7 years ago, I can use my experience to help those suffering now, who may no know where to turn for advice or legal representation,

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂
That's what I thought too! I wouldn't put it past them, even though a trial can still go ahead without cooperation they would try and
derail it by claiming they can't testify. They would try anything.....

Just seen this. From the CPS.....seems assault cases spouses can be compelled to testify, others cases ( theft? Coercive control they can't)?

''
The prosecution can only compel a spouse or civil partner to give evidence for the prosecution in cases which involve:

• An allegation of an assault on, or injury or a threat of injury to the spouse or civil partner;
  • An allegation of an assault on, or injury or a threat of injury to a person who was at the material time under the age of sixteen years;
  • An alleged sexual offence against a victim who was at the material time under the age of sixteen years; or
  • Attempting, conspiring or aiding and abetting, counselling and procuring to commit the offences in the categories above."
So maybe they are thinking by getting married they could thrown a spanner in the works for at least some of the charges?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thank you. The first few years were hard. My ex had a habit of starting arguments and physically abusing me, then he would phone 999 and say i was abusing him and needed to be sectioned. I got arrested a few times, then released when I said no comment throughout the interviews. At time ambulance took me to hospital where I would be released once the psych team said there was nothing wrong.

The thing that held me together, was our dog scooby, the one in my pic. I wasn't prepared to lose scooby., Or my home. I secretly wrote down everything my ex did to me, so it proved valuable when I made my statement the day he was arrested.

Scooby helped me emotionally, he was a 60kg mastiff, a big soppy thing who loved to snuggle on my lap. I think because the dog needed me and I needed him, is shy I found strength. Sadly scooby died in February last year aged 12.

I still cry over the dog, but know that without the unconditional love he gave, that I would not be here today

A big part of the recovery is to talk about it. I found peace here with the fabulous krusties, who hate Manky as much as I do.

Also working with Dv victims helps, as although mine was almost 7 years ago, I can use my experience to help those suffering now, who may no know where to turn for advice or legal representation,
Very kindest wishes to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Larst Krismus

Pete you bleep

Woooooooo.....woooo woooo woooo...ooooh woooooo...
Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer
2 sayve me frum teers Pete you wanka
Owl giv it to me muvva (muvva)

Pete you bleep

The Sun as bitten, They av bort me lies
Lyke muvva's dyeing an me blakked up eyes
Tell me Pete
Do u rekugnyse me
I ad a facelift
So it don't sirpryse me...bleep

Meree krismus
Eye writ a book an publashed it
Wiv a bit abat me Arve an my massif tits
Now eye no wot a bleep Pete's bin
Eye'll get off da coke
An start on fukin erroin

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Crowdad room
Know frends to soshileyes
Hidin frum Coyle
An is insta lyes
My gawd
Eye fort u were sumwun eye cud hire
Me? Ima a mudel an a fukin liyar

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Facelift on me luvva
Wiv me beein a tart
Nuffink eye lyke betta than me legs beein apart
Woooooooohooooo
Now eyeve fownd me reel luv
Yewl nevva sue me agen...Pete you wanka

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Repeet korus 2 fade innit....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
DBT Therapy is used to treat those with Borderline Personality Disorder - is this an admission of sorts?
Manky would never admit to anything. Looks like she's going to keep throwing out mental health cards, terminally ill mother (who looks in perfect health) disabled child and every other health card just to try and keep herself out of jail, while in the meantime keeping up the I'm sorry charade and making a mockery of everything and everyone.

• Angry
  • Sad

You are an amazingly strong woman. What an horrible time you’ve had. I wish you nothing but happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 25
..Coming up later this morning on Good Morning Britain.. exercise with Mad Lizzie and Katie Price 😄 x.

Resizer_16358970139030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.