Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scum is now saying Bruce Wayne wants to wed his robin before her court date lmfao
And off topic the area price had her accident is nowhere near wayne manor
Here it is

katie could also be banned from driving for driving while uninsured, or have a three-year ban for racking up two offences in a decade.

Of duck off she's racked up at least 12 driving offences and FPN since 2018

Hope she realises you need 29 days notice to get married in a registry office, or hire a registrar and most are already fully booked until the middle of next year

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The scum is now saying Bruce Wayne wants to wed his robin before her court date lmfao
Another non story about a pair of non entities. Pair of media attention seeking bullshitters

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here it is
I heard she was planning on wearing a red wedding dress. Carl’s love of Las Vegas was going to feature 🙄 obviously after a big pay check from a magazine. 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
thought the rush to get married was because it could be Amys last christmas(AGAIN)NOW IT BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE A SINGLE WOMEN WHEN SHE GOES TO JAIL

Here it is

Hope she realises you need 29 days notice to get married in a registry office, or hire a registrar and most are already fully booked until the middle of next year
i suppose they could use the excuse for no friends being present at the big wedding now could be we had to do a rush wedding instead of nobody wanted to attend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Here it is

katie could also be banned from driving for driving while uninsured, or have a three-year ban for racking up two offences in a decade.

This will be to do with Cole getting done for hitting her, she's obviously not going to cooperate with the prosecution. What a tit show their marriage will be.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂
You had watch too many episode of CSI lol.
My husband tried to kill me in 2015, he already had a caution for same offence in 2014. He was arrested on a Sunday of bank holiday, pleaded not guilty, and was kept in police cells until the tuesday. Because he entered a plea of not guilty in his statement I had to give evidence at his trial 6 weeks later.

The police charged him, based on a caution he had as my medical records had been marked with victim of domestic abuse.

I took the stand and gave my evidence first. Thankfully after deliberating for 20 minutes the magistrates found him guilty. I now have an indefinite (lifelong) injunction keeping him away from me.

Being married will not stop cartrash being prosecuted for the assault or theft if he is guilty

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sounds like KP wanting to get Cawl in line for a Crimbo/New Year’s wedding. Here’s my call for the next thread 😂

KP77: Pricey coke hag flogs montage of lies for moneymoon with okie dokie mag, or sounds death knell before wedding bell 🔔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched her ` posing ` on her IG video ... She believes in her dumb, deluded, delusional mind, that this is ` again ` her great comeback :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... all I saw was a sad old woman, trying too hard to look young sexy ... alluring and failing miserably ... she is also DEFINITELY wired up to the bleeping eyeballs, her eyes go beyond MANIC ... she is so full of herself ... its unreal ... hopefully her next ` show piece ` will be a massive OD and we can finally be rid of this monstrous creature once and for all ..... vile revolting skank!! ... ( there is no way, she is clean, with her usual unhinged behaviour, she has NOT learnt any lesson, and will continue regardless, there is not one ounce of remorse in her ).. 😤😤😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ere ya no wot? Owl dis tork abat me muvvas larst krismus Pete you bleep as onlee gun an givun me an hideer 4 me knew choon 4 me Pete you wanka albun...deddikayted yo me muvva wots dyeying innit...Pete you knob
"Larst krismus eye gave u me lung"
Whotcha owl rekkon den?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here it is

I think its just another desperate push for attention. I don't think he has any intention of marrying her. I noticed it said she was in a rush, not they were in a rush. They don't have much left to tout. Hey Skanky, I will give you two free- I was probed by aliens and I saw Nessie, probably the only two left for you to try!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My husband tried to kill me in 2015, he already had a caution for same offence in 2014. He was arrested on a Sunday of bank holiday, pleaded not guilty, and was kept in police cells until the tuesday. Because he entered a plea of not guilty in his statement I had to give evidence at his trial 6 weeks later.

The police charged him, based on a caution he had as my medical records had been marked with victim of domestic abuse.

I took the stand and gave my evidence first. Thankfully after deliberating for 20 minutes the magistrates found him guilty. I now have an indefinite (lifelong) injunction keeping him away from me.

Being married will not stop cartrash being prosecuted for the assault or theft if he is guilty
First so sorry you had to go through all that ❤, thank you for reply and sharing your story.... glad he now has to stay away from you.... although I hope he is still in jail after what he did to you.

I didn't word my post too well what I meant was if she was married to Carl and she didn't want to give evidence against him (as she has now changed her mind) would she be forced too what with being married to him. Could she just say no? Like with you of course you wanted him locked up for trying to kill you, so give evidence (as difficult as that must of been) as you wanted it all to end... If that makes sense (hope it doesn't sound insensitive what with what you just told me)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
HOW... How is she allowed to promote Another new business. I have posted before in these threads, that I sadly lost a family member at the hands of a banned drunk drugged up driver(like others in this thread sadly have) ... So seeing her free, walking around, when she could of easily killed someone that day boils my blood..... But also how is it okay for her to not only promote this new make up line, possibly make money from it while she owes thousands and is awaiting the sentencing for her 7th driving offence... Omg there isn't enough angry face emojis for how seeing her working and getting press coverage makes me feel....she must have some dirt on some real powerful people to be able to just sail through all her crimes and duck ups and still seems to come out of it in her favour
She shouldn't be involved in any business, she's bankrupt! Don't the authorities care?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Thank god you got the right result & sorry you had to suffer that. Hug for you, for your bravery & knowing your self worth was worth fighting for 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.