Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except this one.

A real page turner, so honest and inspiring.
Well her fans are brain dead deluded wannabes who have their tongues so far up her arse it’s embarrassing, not sure what’s honest and inspiring about trashing your ex’s, bringing up an old fight with rival Jodie Marsh and painting her own son as a violent monster and not recognising all the help and support she’s had all these years.
I don’t know how she sleeps at night, she’s cares for no one except herself she is selfishness personified

Reactions: 21
On those pictures prinny's entire face looks more like the cartoon sticker than the sticker does.

It won't make any difference.
There are many thousands of pregnant women in jail.
They allow you to have the baby with you until the baby reaches a year old, saw it on a prison programme years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On those pictures prinny's entire face looks more like the cartoon sticker than the sticker does.

It won't make any difference.
There are many thousands of pregnant women in jail.
I'm so sorry for Princess that her mother doesn't think she's pretty enough to be unfiltered and with all her features changed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am laughing about the reviewer who gave the book 5 stars but then said they hadn't read it yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm wondering if she is pregnant .. she has gained weight around her middle for certain and it would def get her sympathy in court with the ongoing mess she's made of her life. I hope i'm wrong 🙏

Nice to know IF it's up the duff that it thought it perfectly OK to go out driving whilst both rat-arsed and drugged :( IF it is knocked up by wanky then whats the betting it suddenly "loses" the pregnanacy when it side-steps going to prison? Convenient timing methinks and probably just another one pulled from her catalogue of LIES. Six kids totally screwed in the head by that thing :(

When I see him I just see the balding, belching, farting fat man he's going to become. The roll of fat on the back of his neck is the giveaway.
The perfect mirror image of skanky then who is a balding, belching, farting, fat erstwhile "female". What a pair to create another life eh? :(

I am laughing about the reviewer who gave the book 5 stars but then said they hadn't read it yet!
Yep its so good they haven't read it but then its all been slopped-out via the Scum in the forty plus shite "stories" its spewed out in the past two weeks, so why bother reading the actual trash?? Why bother buying it to begin with unless you are a cretin???

That doesn’t bode well after crash gate and the drink and drugs another baby with complex needs 😕xx
another baby for someone else to look after. I do hope wanky's mother is preparing to get lumbered.

Still, skanky has finally unloaded H onto the care system "beycorse 'eees vilernt" so will need another kid to keep the pennies coming in to fund her coke & stuff, one who is also disabled by her druggy lifestyle would suit the bill completely

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I have a theory, hear me out.

What if she is piling on weight to 'look' pregnant? She could fool the court as, strangely', you can buy positive pregnancy tests online. She won't have given an urine sample I'm sure when arrested. Breath and 'swipe' for drugs.

She could refuse to give the court a fresh urine sample as in 'breach of her rights', produce a fake test from a dodgy doctor to verify. Swerves prison and then losing the baby due to 'stress', que making money from sympathy stories. Just a theory!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nice to know IF it's up the duff that it thought it perfectly OK to go out driving whilst both rat-arsed and drugged :( IF it is knocked up by wanky then whats the betting it suddenly "loses" the pregnanacy when it side-steps going to prison? Convenient timing methinks and probably just another one pulled from her catalogue of LIES. Six kids totally screwed in the head by that thing :(

The perfect mirror image of skanky then who is a balding, belching, farting, fat erstwhile "female". What a pair to create another life eh? :(

Yep its so good they haven't read it but then its all been slopped-out via the Scum in the forty plus shite "stories" its spewed out in the past two weeks, so why bother reading the actual trash?? Why bother buying it to begin with unless you are a cretin???

another baby for someone else to look after. I do hope wanky's mother is preparing to get lumbered.

Still, skanky has finally unloaded H onto the care system "beycorse 'eees vilernt" so will need another kid to keep the pennies coming in to fund her coke & stuff, one who is also disabled by her druggy lifestyle would suit the bill completely
if Manky had another sprog her terminally ill mother would suddenly make a miraculous recovery.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

What if she is piling on weight to 'look' pregnant? She could fool the court as, strangely', you can buy positive pregnancy tests online. She won't have given an urine sample I'm sure when arrested. Breath and 'swipe' for drugs.

She could refuse to give the court a fresh urine sample as in 'breach of her rights', produce a fake test from a dodgy doctor to verify. Swerves prison and then losing the baby due to 'stress', que making money from sympathy stories. Just a theory!
She is despicable enough to do this, absolutely!!! :(

Katie Price gushes over 'protector' guard dog as she enjoys evening in 'safe place' with 'soulmate' Carl Woods (thesun.co.uk)
The latest old bollocks from it. Notice Blade has suddenly reappeared on the scene after being mentioned on here.

Just a little pointer here skanky - Blade has nothing to do with "keeping you safe" because nobody wants to be near you despite what you think to the contrary. Sadly Blade cannot stop you drink/drug driving though can he?

And "your safe place" - is that not where Biffa biffed you one and there you both are again and its suddenly "safe"???

Oh and FINALLY they have acknowledged using A Filter on their crap photos! Time to finally admit using your Hollywood / Foxy Sexy / Silk Purse from a Baboon's Arse Filters that are on every single one of your photos skanky :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She is despicable enough to do this, absolutely!!! :(
I had already had exactly the same thought , hence the layers of clothing & dowdy look ; I’d not thought about her providing a fake positive test but definitely “ looking” pregnant [ fat] and then conveniently losing it .

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's pregnant - they've been actively trying for over a year - bit of a coincidence that it would happen now, just when it could help her court case.
To me, she looks like she's got a bit of a peri-menopause body. It's not like this has come out of the blue, she's been becoming a bit matronly for a while. Probably just using it to her advantage now!

Reactions: 20

It's a stunt she would probably do, coz let's face it she has tried avoiding all her bankruptcy and other court hearings. But by lying to the court over a fake pregnacy, she is committing perjury. We know she will break the law again sometime soon, so purjury would be added on.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

She is a Con woman Blue so wouldn't put nothing past her - the whole family are con artists because they go along with her lies!

Reactions: 17
Hey skanky, you " dimwit!! "... You filter your face to ridiculous duck! ( resembling an alien :alien::alien: ) .... Yet leave those manky wrinkled fake tan stained ... butch!!! builders claws .. unfiltered 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... You silly mare! 😆😆 ...." Stupid is, as stupid does " :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't think theres anything to be done with hands though because she would have done if it were possible;
I suggest welder's gauntlets to cover them up skanky
1636204158927.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey skanky, you " DIMWIT!!! "... You filter your face to ridiculous duck! ( resembling an alien :alien::alien: ) .... Yet leave those manky wrinkled fake tan stained ... butch!!! builders claws .. unfiltered 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... You silly mare! .... look at the state of those spades!!! 😆😆 ...." Stupid is, as stupid does " :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The initials on her wrist looks like they've been done by a fellow junkie in Indian ink. And did you notice the kids initials aren't in order of when they were born....the H for Harvey is almost last.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.