Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
# 77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

All credit to the genius who came up with bloated toad! Who was it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Morning all

Couldn’t find a photo with teeth so it’s a sign my previous signs for me to have veneers is wrong. I shall stay with my imperfect teeth.

I sincerely hope she is not up the duff. How irresponsible if you are unable to look after your present brood why bring another innocent into the world? Oh, I forgot she wants a special present for her terminally ill mum. Couldn’t she just buy her a coffee machine?

Oh well
Take care and have a good day
# 77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

All credit to the genius who came up with bloated toad! Who was it?
got to be the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha, ha, mine's on there and obviously I haven't read the book just wanted to stick the knife it!!
Haha, just clicked on the 'Birmingham Live' article on Skanky, and the headline calls her Katie PRINCE!! She'll be fuming.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it’s breakfast, kids sorted, so it’s sit down and have a read of the comments section of the DM at the latest bs Skanky story, always some fab laughs to get your day going in there.
Well, she really is hated isn’t she. It’s just negative and pisstake comments one after another. Just look at the numbers of likes, she really ain’t coming back to what she was, it’s looking over for you Pwicey 😂

The Top 3 😂 Wanky’s teeth being taken to town, he’s such a twit. Have to say they deserve each other, two empty vacuous souls, and they will destroy each other long term, they do not look a happy couple in those pap shots.

We all know that destruction is already in play, despite the fake front they are putting out in their staged media and Insta posts. Looked off their heads last night, we are going to see another serious incident soon, I’m just hoping she’s not pregnant, god help that child if she is.

View attachment 849741
Seems they stopped accepting comments yesterday sometime. The YTS lad must have been pulling his hair out trying to moderate them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning everyone,

I don't think she is up the duff.

1. She's 43 and chances of conceiving are less than 3%

2. Perimenopause can start in the 30s and cause weight gain

3. She eats a tit diet of takeaways and unhealthy foods, binges on alcohol which causes Weight gain

4. No one in their right mind would have lipo right before or during pregnancy ( but this is Manky so never follows the rules)

4. Led everyone to believe she prego last year by making Cole parade around Tesco carpark with man bag and prego test on display, before photographing herself holding tummy while wearing white cat suit in car.

5. Can't keep her trap shut, and would be running to the media about it from day 1 to drag out the whole pregnancy over 9 months

6. Appears to have piled on the weight all over, not just in the tummy area.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really hope this wedding announcement is rubbish if not it could be the BIGGEST mistake of her life & let’s face it she’s had a lot of huge mistakes. I am surprised St Amy & her family have not intervened, they must see this is all going to end in tears or worse. As a mum I just couldn’t sit back, it’s obvious that her life is in a downward spiral & with drugs & drink dependency it’s only going to get worse. The writing is on the wall !

Reactions: 23
Ha, ha, mine's on there and obviously I haven't read the book just wanted to stick the knife it!!
I agree with you. Now 2.7 out of 5 rating. Let's hope more add a review to give it the rating it deserves. I added a review yesterday . 📖 :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope this wedding announcement is rubbish if not it could be the BIGGEST mistake of her life & let’s face it she’s had a lot of huge mistakes. I am surprised St Amy & her family have not intervened, they must see this is all going to end in tears or worse. As a mum I just couldn’t sit back, it’s obvious that her life is in a downward spiral & with drugs & drink dependency it’s only going to get worse. The writing is on the wall !
It would be excellent for Pwicey, she'd get a permanent chauffeur, bag carrier, house (of sorts) owner who would become jointly liable for any bills she runs up after the marriage and has got the assets to be worth suing in the small claims court. A rosy future for KP, not so much for Carl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she did get married, it would probably last a matter of months too. She doesn't care though, she just come out with tell-alls and appearances slagging him off and saying how she's been abused by awful men....yet again!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If the writing is on the wall what would it say? “I woz ‘ere”. Ah, sweet memories of dirty loos in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s no longer following Pete 🤣 hopefully he has his lawyers on to her. Amazon seems to be the only place to get the book now. 😳🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He’d be an absolute idiot to marry her and make himself liable for her debts. Mind you, he has got a tattoo or two of her, so yeah, an idiot.

Who on earth is advising him? Surely his friends and family offer advice and warn him not to get legally tied up in anything to do with her.

He must actually have really low self-esteem. When they split, any girl/guy with decent morals won’t touch him with a barge pole.

• Haha
#Dog alert - lump of $HitE on the sofa!

Why do Princess' eyebrows change shape in Every pic? #curious.....
On those pictures prinny's entire face looks more like the cartoon sticker than the sticker does.

Also, very unlikely to be sent to prison whilst pregnant. How bleeping convenient.
It won't make any difference.
There are many thousands of pregnant women in jail.

• Haha
  • Wow
If she did get married, it would probably last a matter of months too. She doesn't care though, she just come out with tell-alls and appearances slagging him off and saying how she's been abused by awful men....yet again!
She'd probably get a settlement from Carl as well, a part of his assets. Bit of a win win for her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wooohooooo don’t they lead such a crazy life. A 43 year old and her 32 year old toy boy dancing with a filter that gives you pink hair and glasses. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So cool.
Maybe a few beverages going down too…to act that weird
They are without a doubt off their faces. She knows what she SHOULD be posting, pics of Iron Lung, Harvey etc. She's slipped up here. She's that wasted she thought it was a good idea to post a pic of her being wasted with Wanky. Baaaaaad move. She's slipping further and further. Slapgate 2 is imminent.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.