Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some posts say if she commits another driving offence she will definitely get locked up.

But people said that about this offence and the one before it and the one before that.
No guarantee at all, she's been getting away with it for many years. I don't know how many of the other bans included drink?

I don't think a serious accident, maiming herself etc, will stop her either. Neither would hurting someone else.
There's just nothing about her to suggest repentance or acceptance of guilt. She doesn't care. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't know what the answer is, because the law doesn't seem to be working.
Her ending up destroyed in a wheelchair with REAL DISABILITES instead of her faked Turkey Feet would go some way to enlightening the old boot.
Sadly the likes of her NEVER get the come uppance they truly deserve, in fact its always the innocent who suffer when she drunkenly/drugged slams her car into someone :(

She's launching her moisturiser or cream or what ever it was that she was photographing with the trannies the other day
Polyfilla's latest being repackaged into her mank boxes and costing three times what its worth. Who wants skin like an armadillo anyway??

Sorry if this has already been posted but this looks nothing like her images she’s happy to show on her Insta.
Thats gotta be a bloke's worst nightmare having that pair approaching across the bar bein' awl sekxi. Run away!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!

And an hour ago she dragged this one out again, just as she did last week.

Is this the Nanny she has suddenly unfollowed??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God, she's a piece of work:mad: So the narrative is that he's violent and destructive and uncontrollable and she can't cope. It's astonishing but, of course, not unexpected from this wonderful mother to again throw Harvey under the umpteenth bus.

With the book I guess the much easier task of editing the kindle edition means that's all that's out so far after all the legal threats about all the bullshit in the papers last week.
But yet she's willing to marry a drug dealing woman beater?? 🤔

• Sad
Screenshot_20211103_175450_com.android.chrome_edit_222072903030697.jpg

If her new range makes me look like either of these I'm buying it all tonight.
They're so (sighs wistfully) so (feels terribly envious) soooooo bewful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You have to question, IMHO, if he is so volatile and violent how the hell was he allowed on a passenger jet for a 9 hourish flight and a bleeping helicopter in St Lucia?????
Can I just add here that anything to do with skanky brings out violent tendancies in ME! I want to punch her lights out FGS :mad: 🤼‍♀️
I cannot begin to imagine how H must feel having that and wanky continually goading him or shoving a camera in his face, taking his things away, flogging his christmas decs etc. Yes he has every right to flip-out at der fing :(

But yet she's willing to marry a drug dealing woman beater?? 🤔
They deserve each other TBH :) Long may they make each other's lives HELL because that means another man and woman are spared the shitstorm :)

View attachment 845012

If her new range makes me look like either of these I'm buying it all tonight.
They're so (sighs wistfully) so (feels terribly envious) soooooo bewful.
A pair of bloody Rockies! Rocky Horrors that is :)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Behynd da seens Dis is me knew costoom iyme wareying fur me knew buk lornch innit Pete you wanka

• Haha
Personally I think she should have nipped that behaviour in the bud when he was younger then. (If of course it’s true which I find hard to believe). I told mine it wasn’t acceptable behaviour from a young age. And have no problems now.
But most people are bothered about their child's behaviour special needs or not but skanky is not bothered about any of her kids unless she can crib-in some money via them and she does not care if she destroys them in the process either. I suppose in a way its better that H is largely unaware of what a disgusting old, lying, plasticised, hideously ugly, minging, treacherous slattern his "mother" actually is but that of course gives her carte blanche to USE him even more whenever she chooses to :(

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Who wants to bet her new launch is a Collab with Henry Hoover?
Bless him Henry Hoover had a breakdown, apparently his tube got so much use it became blocked.

Back on topic do you think these celebs or swamp wash folk have any input on what they sell?

“ooh, want a really nice, thick, quality polyester, nylon mix that washes well and looks good after 50 washes”. (Katie Price did not utter these words).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ending up destroyed in a wheelchair with REAL DISABILITES instead of her faked Turkey Feet would go some way to enlightening the old boot.
Sadly the likes of her NEVER get the come uppance they truly deserve, in fact its always the innocent who suffer when she drunkenly/drugged slams her car into someone :(

Polyfilla's latest being repackaged into her mank boxes and costing three times what its worth. Who wants skin like an armadillo anyway??

Thats gotta be a bloke's worst nightmare having that pair approaching across the bar bein' awl sekxi. Run away!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!

Is this the Nanny she has suddenly unfollowed??
Not Lauren, she said when he was a child

Reactions: 5
"Got Our Girl Back!" Where? All I can see is a raddled old has-been trying to be relevent - and failing!! :)

She is absolutely bleeping shameless! Any normal person would be hiding away in shame but not this riddled old hag. Who the hell is going to buy this tat from a drug / drink addled driver. Does she honestly think this will just be swept under the carpet and everything will be normal? I think I am in parallel universe

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Something I was just thinking about. Her mum could do so much good raising awareness for her illness but other than the announcement years ago on loose women,there's been nothing. Very odd..
She is absolutely bleeping shameless! Any normal person would be hiding away in shame but not this riddled old hag. Who the hell is going to buy this tat from a drug / drink addled driver. Does she honestly think this will just be swept under the carpet and everything will be normal? I think I am in parallel universe
Yes she does, because that's what she's been used to

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Who’s that Girl ?
9D9F5F5D-4675-46B8-BC00-A5DEBD537A5E.jpeg

Well definitely not this washed up sack of tit….seriously Skanky you are sooooo deluded, Love Island will not be calling, give it up 🤦🏽‍♀️
9BF5473E-61DB-48F2-AAD2-5D9E2EFAB0A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.