Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely bleeping shameless! Any normal person would be hiding away in shame but not this riddled old hag. Who the hell is going to buy this tat from a drug / drink addled driver. Does she honestly think this will just be swept under the carpet and everything will be normal? I think I am in parallel universe
Presumably she's assumed it will be like Ant Mcpartlin and his drive drinking forgetting that she doesn't have a golden handshake deal with ITV or the same management and PR

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Absolutely detest this woman, agree with everything said.

except I don’t think Carl or anyone hit her (just my opinion) I think he likely tried to leave her and she cried wolf. ‘You can’t leave me do you know who I am’

look at her track record with the men she has been with and then ruined

the witch needs locking up

Reactions: 23
Also has she ripped off Kylie lip kit? Does she think she is the Kylie Jenner of England?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Presumably she's assumed it will be like Ant Mcpartlin and his drive drinking forgetting that she doesn't have a golden handshake deal with ITV or the same management and PR
Or anything remotely like the level of popularity. Plus, it is not apples for apples, it was Ant's first offence, people are more willing to forgive a mistake when the person is remorseful, makes amends and does not commit the same mistake over and over!

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been posted but this looks nothing like her images she’s happy to show on her Insta.
Imagine having to filter every photo of yourself, so people can’t see what you really look like. Living a lie once again.

Hahahaa this person has got to be trolling
This is such a wind up its unbelievable, but funny too 🤣

Or anything remotely like the level of popularity. Plus, it is not apples for apples, it was Ant's first offence, people are more willing to forgive a mistake when the person is remorseful, makes amends and does not commit the same mistake over and over!
Exactly that. I get so angry when people try to compare the two. He was very remorseful, knew he needed help and took a year out to sort himself out. Plus you know for a fact, the chances of him re offending like that again are virtually nil. He made a huge mistake, got help, took time out, and is now back in the game again. Take note Katy. That’s how the system works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 845012

If her new range makes me look like either of these I'm buying it all tonight.
They're so (sighs wistfully) so (feels terribly envious) soooooo bewful.
She made a point of stating she picked the models and I see (whoever really did pick them) picked diverse models to please the current trend. . So there was a lady wearing head scarf... Then I believe the one in the above picture is either trans or identifies as female.....she is so desperate to be liked and thinks this will help

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She made a point of stating she picked the models and I see (whoever really did pick them) picked diverse models to please the current trend. . So there was a lady wearing head scarf... Then I believe the one in the above picture is either trans or identifies as female.....she is so desperate to be liked and thinks this will help
I always thought models were meant to be half decent looking. This shower looks like Frankenstein's whole fecking family

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when I watched this, I used to record it, I always thought Kieran came across well even though she spoke to him like crap, I was so embarrassed for him when she did that, I felt so uncomfortable, she is so cold and calculating, her face when he's unwrapping it she is so vindictive.
Didn't she also humiliate him at their 3rd wedding..... In front of all his friends and family, talking about his affairs etc (fake affair that she created for money imo) she treats all her men like tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I always thought models were meant to be half decent looking. This shower looks like Frankenstein's whole fecking family
Three of them were OK, it was only Pwicey and the peculiar blond who lowered the tone. Presumably they were unpaid fans (or interns as Pwicey would probably call them if she knew what an intern was!).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the Harvey saga continues

She said he sometimes sat looking "sweet and innocent" saying it made her protests that he was a "nightmare" look like lies.

That's because 99.99% she sprouts is bs

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.