Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, have you got guests coming Dolly? Hope it goes well. I’ve gone off chicken since I had a bad experience, in fact most meat leaves me cold.
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
[/QUOTE]
We eats lots of veg too. My kids love shredded fried cabbage & sprouts. I make all my own pasta sauces aswell. No jars that are full of sugar & preservatives. The kids call it lucky dip sauce because I tend to gather up the things from the veg/salad fridge drawer that are a bit past it, roast it all with a glug of oil & then blitz it all up. Never the same thing twice 🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
We eats lots of veg too. My kids love shredded fried cabbage & sprouts. I make all my own pasta sauces aswell. No jars that are full of sugar & preservatives. The kids call it lucky dip sauce because I tend to gather up the things from the veg/salad fridge drawer that are a bit past it, roast it all with a glug of oil & then blitz it all up. Never the same thing twice 🤣🤣.
[/QUOTE]
Awwww lovely Pink,years ago I used to make bouf en croute,always turned out lovely,love a nice big stew,fresh turnips,carrots swede,made me dumplings as well,back years ago I used Skirt,No fat just feathered as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh, have you got guests coming Dolly? Hope it goes well. I’ve gone off chicken since I had a bad experience, in fact most meat leaves me cold.
[/QUOTE]
Mum does cabbage the Italian way. Finely sliced, blanched in boiling water a few minutes, drained then finish off cooking in olive oil with a half a garlic clove. It’s delicious!
Veggies rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fuckers had done that to a puppy previously.😡 evil cunts.

Well,this weekend I will be cooking something from scratch rather than bought stuff,I’ve been awful lazy fucker,I used to cook every day a year or so,but just haven’t be bothered lately,but will force meself to do a nice Caribbean jerk chicken cooked in same pot as rice and peas..Always turns out lovely.Well,I think so.😊
@Dollylovesshoes same pot as rice and peas...that wouldn't be the piss pot would it Dolly 🤔🤭
[/QUOTE]
@Kensfrillyend you're fitting in beautifully on here 🤣 I'm so pleased you've joined us. I always used to have a giggle when your mum let us know that you were reading these threads to her. I'd often think that 'Master Crumble' must think we're a right foul mouthed lot of nutter's 🤭. I know a couple times she'd let us know she was reading here whilst having her treatment in hospital & she'd be laughing out loud. And the nurses & other patients would ask her what she was looking at 🤭 In fact I recall that she put 1 of the nurses straight when she'd happened to comment that Skanky was a good mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mum does cabbage the Italian way. Finely sliced, blanched in boiling water a few minutes, drained then finish off cooking in olive oil with a half a garlic clove. It’s delicious!
Veggies rock!
[/QUOTE]
Lovely Harri,I cook so much veg,I adore cauliflower no matter how it’s cooked,I love it indian style,which I used to do so much..any veg as you say is lovely.😋

Reactions: 9
Veggies rock!
[/QUOTE]
Yes, we all love it like that too 😋. Another slight variation that's fab is shredded, blanched, then in the frying pan with olive oil, knob of butter, salt, pepper & a good glug of apple cider vinegar 😋.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Veggies rock!
Lovely Harri,I cook so much veg,I adore cauliflower no matter how it’s cooked,I love it indian style,which I used to do so much..any veg as you say is lovely.😋
[/QUOTE]
Cauliflower steaks pan cooked in olive oil mushrooms soy sauce seasoning then into the oven for 15 yummy

• Heart
  • Wow
@Pink Squirrel 🤣🤣🤣oh not not piss pot,the one I will use is smaller.🤣

Awww yes,I remember Crumble laughing and giggling bless her,miss her so much❤Lovely that Ken is here with us.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cauliflower steaks pan cooked in olive oil mushrooms soy sauce seasoning then into the oven for 15 yummy
[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try that 😋. I do cauliflower florets tossed in oil, salt & pepper, roasted for 15mins, then splash with balsamic vinegar & back in the oven for another 5/10 mins 😋

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I Love what they call ‘old country Lasagne’ layers of meat sauce,Ricotta ,sliced Mozzarella and parmesan cheese,finishes with plain pasta and butter with parmesan cheese.Omg it’s gorgeous,Years ago being as I worked in West End used to go lunch time to Italian grocers,Fratelli Camiza in Berwick street to by fresh sheets of pasta and everything,that shop closed though in early eighties but there is fab one in Old Compton Street,Same produce they make their fresh pasta every day.Still there.

• Heart
I am loving all these veg ideas (my phone auto correct typed in vag then because I've used that word alot on here😳) I love cooking and will try these😊 I've taught myself over the years and find it therapeutic. Though I've have my fair share of disasters.
Oooh here's the naughty coffee cake I made last week...I ate too many walnuts and suffered a dry mouth all day😂
IMG-20210915-WA0001.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am loving all these veg ideas (my phone auto correct typed in vag then because I've used that word alot on here😳) I love cooking and will try these😊 I've taught myself over the years and find it therapeutic. Though I've have my fair share of disasters.
Oooh here's the naughty coffee cake I made last week...I ate too many walnuts and suffered a dry mouth all day😂View attachment 798470
Ooh, this is beautiful! Love a bit of coffee and walnut cake with a nice cuppa! Cakes rock!

• Heart
Oooh here's the naughty coffee cake I made last week...I ate too many walnuts and suffered a dry mouth all day😂View attachment 798470
Oh my beautiful Ems,my sis in law makes the most fantastic Lemon Meringue Pie,has done for years,I have to be so careful what I eat tnough being diabetic.🙁I say duck it sometimes though.🤣That’s me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I must admit though,it’s so bloody easy,if you like Soda bread,use the Delia recipe,turns out gorgeous.Proper.😋

Let’s hope all judges see the sense that this one did 🤞🏻
Effin Prat.😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I must admit though,it’s so bloody easy,if you like Soda bread,use the Delia recipe,turns out gorgeous.Proper.😋

Effin Prat.😡
If I knew where you lived I’d send you a Christmas cake. My hub likes making bread, he’s still trying to master sourdough.

That looks amazing @MrsEms

• Heart
If I knew where you lived I’d send you a Christmas cake. My hub likes making bread, he’s still trying to master sourdough.
Oh my dearest friend is French,for many years a chef,I mean a proper chef as well his bread Sourdough is fantastic,it looks like ready for a shop.

• Heart
I Love what they call ‘old country Lasagne’ layers of meat sauce,Ricotta ,sliced Mozzarella and parmesan cheese,finishes with plain pasta and butter with parmesan cheese.Omg it’s gorgeous,Years ago being as I worked in West End used to go lunch time to Italian grocers,Fratelli Camiza in Berwick street to by fresh sheets of pasta and everything,that shop closed though in early eighties but there is fab one in Old Compton Street,Same produce they make their fresh pasta every day.Still there.
Dolly, you are bringing back memories of soho in the 80's, did you ever go to Gaby's Jewish deli on Charing cross road? when i was dating my husband we went there all the time for the falafels , houmous and salads, god we loved that place.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.