Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a box up Kieron’s arse- hope he doesn’t fart he’ll shoot the baby!

Shoe lovers…. It’s boots weather!!!!

Sorry it’s been a tough day lol m a little piddled x
You've got the wallpaper I want with the peacocks 🤣xxx

MUA Fern, definitely trying to recreate KPs surgery look 🤣🤢
The size of that trout pout 🐟 (sorry trouts). How can anyone think that looks attractive? Each to their own but I'm sorry it knocks me sick 🤢.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Thankyou to all who congratulated me on my one year membership on Tattler.:love:from🦔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You've got the wallpaper I want with the peacocks 🤣xxx
I just went back to have a look at the wallpaper, its gorgeous. Ahh, wallpaper is another one of my favourite things! I do my husband's nut in because he used to go out to work and come back home to find me stripping...the walls😂
I HATE with a passion, Katie Prices's glitter wallpaper! Why the duck did she put it in a period property for a start, it belongs in a hairdressers only...at a push, if they do acrylic nails too. It's a modern day wood chip wallpaper😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know i said this the other day but if Kirsty and Katie have fallen out and gone their separate ways-they still follow each other on insta and Kirsty's husband Alex to, and Kirsty and her hubby still follow Carl
If there was such a big fall out surely they would be on the big duck off block button 🤔

And Kirsty and Alex and Kieran all follow each other

And j7austin (creep from lucky7) follows The can group and Bianca G

And is Aisleyne on Lucky 7's books because she's down on their web page as talent?

Weird

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
I love my veg too Dolly - my OH does a lovely cheesy cabbage, I could eat a bowl of it on its own 😋
[/QUOTE]
My OH does cheesy leeks. Going to try cheesy leeks and cabbage mixed now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bleeping state of it. Hope for Xmas it gets Prison Cake.

BoySon and Cum Boy Carl should become lovers. Both have dipped Price and fired more blanks than baby bullets. They should mate with each other and see what the outcome is. More
chance producing a man baby than one from Priory Price.
Taking it a stage further imagine what a man baby from BoySon and Cum Boy Coal would look like 🤣 Donkey Teeth, dodgy and shifty eyes, tit tatts and a massive bulge (sock like). The unholy Trinity of: Price, BoySon and Cum Boy 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I love my veg too Dolly - my OH does a lovely cheesy cabbage, I could eat a bowl of it on its own 😋
[/QUOTE]

We have mixed cabbage in a cheese and herb sauce...
From Mark's & Sparks sides...yes I know I could make that myself but they do it so well😁
I feel like a fraud now😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have mixed cabbage in a cheese and herb sauce...
From Mark's & Sparks sides...yes I know I could make that myself but they do it so well😁
I feel like a fraud now😳🤣
[/QUOTE]
I love M&S food. You’re right they do it so well. Makes my mouth water thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening Fellow tattlers
Feeling a bit down today and worried sick about my Dad, stupid sod hasn't been looking after himself properly since he's had Cancer, ignored his diabetes, which has now resulted in him having to have toes removed tomorrow morning.
Honestly I could give his head a wobble.
Anyhow the threads have kept my mind busy and I've been in stitches laughing at some of the comment's.
Love the food pics, they've made me really hungry lol.
Hope your all keeping well xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Evening Fellow tattlers
Feeling a bit down today and worried sick about my Dad, stupid sod hasn't been looking after himself properly since he's had Cancer, ignored his diabetes, which has now resulted in him having to have toes removed tomorrow morning.
Anyhow the threads have kept my mind busy and I've been in stitches laughing at some of the comment's.
Awwwoor darling us tattlers here for you.❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh, have you got guests coming Dolly? Hope it goes well. I’ve gone off chicken since I had a bad experience, in fact most meat leaves me cold.
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
[/QUOTE]
You're always welcome at my dinner table Dolly, Dave as well. Lashings of veg and Sticky Toffee Pudding or Bread and Butter Pudding for afters with homemade custard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening Fellow tattlers
I’m so sorry about your dad. My late, much loved, piano teacher was diabetic. He had his feet checked every couple of months, vital to check for circulation etc.
take care x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.