Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i
Evening Fellow tattlers
Feeling a bit down today and worried sick about my Dad, stupid sod hasn't been looking after himself properly since he's had Cancer, ignored his diabetes, which has now resulted in him having to have toes removed tomorrow morning.
Honestly I could give his head a wobble.
Anyhow the threads have kept my mind busy and I've been in stitches laughing at some of the comment's.
Love the food pics, they've made me really hungry lol.
Hope your all keeping well xx
Hope all goes well tomorrow with your dad @clairiecluck

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Evening Fellow tattlers
Feeling a bit down today and worried sick about my Dad, stupid sod hasn't been looking after himself properly since he's had Cancer, ignored his diabetes, which has now resulted in him having to have toes removed tomorrow morning.
Anyhow the threads have kept my mind busy and I've been in stitches laughing at some of the comment's.
Sending you virtual hugs Clairie, stay strong 💪

Slow day on here today
Yes, but this is the calm before the storm. Once she pops her head above that Priory parapet things are gonna go like the clappers on here. Will be the fastest Tattle thread locks in the history of all Tattledom.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope to hell she does something stupid soon
You won’t need to wait long for that. If walls were allowed to speak in The Priory, we would have loads of dirt to play with. They need to throw her out ( or her escape ) so we can have some fun with her.
Hey, maybe with all her time to reflect in there, she is reading these threads.
Hi Katie 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes, but this is the calm before the storm. Once she pops her mangy head above that Priory parapet all hell will break loose. These will then be the fastest Tattle locks in the history of Tattletown.

You won’t need to wait long for that. If walls were allowed to speak in The Priory, we would have loads of dirt to play with. They need to throw her out ( or her escape ) so we can have some fun with her.
Hey, maybe with all her time to reflect in there, she is reading these threads.
Hi Katie 👋
She must be bricking it!...threat of jail,bankruptcy hearing, fight at woods House outcome..

Reactions: 20
She must be bricking it!...threat of jail,bankruptcy hearing, fight at woods House outcome..
No, I think she is planning her next autobiography with whatever the outcome is 🤣

Funny isn’t it. She said the whole reason she didn’t want to press charges against her alleged attacker ( ie CW ) was because she didn’t want her life scrutinised in court. Then she goes and does this! 😂
Her biggest downfall in life, is her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Evening Fellow tattlers
I hope everything goes well for your dad tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No, I think she is planning her next autobiography with whatever the outcome is 🤣

Funny isn’t it. She said the whole reason she didn’t want to press charges against her alleged attacker ( ie CW ) was because she didn’t want her life scrutinised in court. Then she goes and does this! 😂
Her biggest downfall in life, is her!
Shes a complete twit

Reactions: 15
Off topic, I read the Jigsaw Man by the Forensic Pyschologist who'd looked over the case of poor James. Jesus, I wish I'd never read it!
It haunted me for weeks.
I've always said, if I was Denise I'd have hired a hitman for those two fuckers!!!
The fuckers had done that to a puppy previously.😡 evil cunts.

Well,this weekend I will be cooking something from scratch rather than bought stuff,I’ve been awful lazy fucker,I used to cook every day a year or so,but just haven’t be bothered lately,but will force meself to do a nice Caribbean jerk chicken cooked in same pot as rice and peas..Always turns out lovely.Well,I think so.😊
[/QUOTE]
Hearing that about the puppy has made me cry and feel sick, I often wondered. Evil little low life filth death is too good for him solitary confinement bread, water and rice for life absolutely no privileges or contact with the outside world. He's been nothing but a total nuisance since he came out. At least the other one had the decency to show genuine remorse and has never reoffended once.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was very short-sighted at school too, I had no idea that what was written on the blackboard was visible to everyone else, I just memorised it all. In fact that stood me in good stead and having a good memory has been very helpful.
Exactly like me, I think my friend next to me got sick of me saying what's the teacher writing on the board haha. My mum never took me to the opticians!! God knows how I managed I'm severely short sighted, when I went to a new pub I had to know exactly where the toilets were as I've been known to walk into the men's quite a lot! I could never see what bus was coming and when it was at the stop I'd miss it as I never stuck my hand out in time lol. I wear my glasses in the house and my contacts when I go out.

Reactions: 13
Exactly like me, I think my friend next to me got sick of me saying what's the teacher writing on the board haha. My mum never took me to the opticians!! God knows how I managed I'm severely short sighted, when I went to a new pub I had to know exactly where the toilets were as I've been known to walk into the men's quite a lot! I could never see what bus was coming and when it was at the stop I'd miss it as I never stuck my hand out in time lol. I wear my glasses in the house and my contacts when I go out.
I kept my glasses up my sleeve and just took them out in time not to be run over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not on much due to night shifts/overtime because staff still getting pinged or being off sick/family deaths. The rest of the time im sleeping but punch gate seems to have gone quiet, the crash has all coincided with this and the bankruptcy hearing as well as her ripping off CH4 for the 50 big ones, like Paige said earlier Deplop has disappeared now so she might be in the tit or be investigated for that to.
The priory and her MH and mummy's plea has shut the press up so its all working in her favour.
Crawl posting the crappy sayings and following a Guru and MH stuff is all for show, there is one big conspiracy going on here im telling you, all been planned from day one.
Ive also been told Kirsty is still involved (she wouldn't walk away from the £ she's been getting) !!!!!
Look at who she used to hang about with. Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Danniella Westbrook both heavy coke heads (takes one to know one as they say)
Might be why her and Pricey latched on 😉😉😉
Maybe Kirsty's has backed down because her hubby is supposed to be upper class (well he's not but the company he works for is Braxtad Park and he doesn't want his Wifey's coke habits coming out)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.