Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only read the KP threads 🤣

My OH was saying GC had a golden steak that cost £600, only after she ate it, she felt bad at paying £600 for a piece of meat while there are people starving in other countries - yeah right Piggy 🐷
GC is now stating she was charged £1450 for the gold steak and feels sick.🐖

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
GC is now stating she was charged £1450 for the gold steak and feels sick.🐖
I saw that. She must have had to pay for the boyfriend's too and she puts it about that he's got money to burn........ maybe he has.....hers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well said. I'd just add the compassion, support and love we show to each other is paramount on here.

We are not 'trolls', we have an honest opinion in a country of free speech, say it as we see it objectively.

Love all my chums on here.
Agree. If you dare to go on Twitter with free speech, you get lynched!

I saw that. She must have had to pay for the boyfriend's too and she puts it about that he's got money to burn........ maybe he has.....hers!!
Yep, in that same establishment, the burgers are £100 and RedBull £10. What an absolute vulgar display of fools and their money, when people are struggling to survive in this current climate.
Do something useful with that money if it means so little to you. Am sure there are a whole load of people out there who could benefit massively from some of that steak money.
Surely that‘s worth far more in feel good factor than any likes on Instagram?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree. If you dare to go on Twitter with free speech, you get lynched!

Yep, in that same establishment, the burgers are £100 and RedBull £10. What an absolute vulgar display of fools and their money, when people are struggling to survive in this current climate.
Do something useful with that money if it means so little to you. Am sure there are a whole load of people out there who could benefit massively from some of that steak money.
Surely that‘s worth far more in feel good factor than any likes on Instagram?
I was so furious when I read that! Besides that ridiculous waste of money, that is why there are menus to tell you prices!
And even if they didnt-the dumbass got GOLD on her steak. What did she expect the cost to be? A cocktail with gold shavings on top is even extortionate!!
Rant over. Breathing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Dolly if it is true that Veneables has been murdered that would be justice for the Bulger family
If true, I hope whoever did it made him suffer .... took long enough, may he roast in hell .. no loss to the world
[/QUOTE]

Off topic, I read the Jigsaw Man by the Forensic Pyschologist who'd looked over the case of poor James. Jesus, I wish I'd never read it!
It haunted me for weeks.
I've always said, if I was Denise I'd have hired a hitman for those two fuckers!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If true, I hope whoever did it made him suffer .... took long enough, may he roast in hell .. no loss to the world

Off topic, I read the Jigsaw Man by the Forensic Pyschologist who'd looked over the case of poor James. Jesus, I wish I'd never read it!
It haunted me for weeks.
I've always said, if I was Denise I'd have hired a hitman for those two fuckers!!!
[/QUOTE]

The fuckers had done that to a puppy previously.😡 evil cunts.

Well,this weekend I will be cooking something from scratch rather than bought stuff,I’ve been awful lazy fucker,I used to cook every day a year or so,but just haven’t be bothered lately,but will force meself to do a nice Caribbean jerk chicken cooked in same pot as rice and peas..Always turns out lovely.Well,I think so.😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

It haunted me for weeks.
[/QUOTE]
A lot of us would've contributed.

Reactions: 12
Like all things in life, there’s a fine line between love and hate 😂

• Haha
It haunted me for weeks.

Well,this weekend I will be cooking something from scratch rather than bought stuff,I’ve been awful lazy fucker,I used to cook every day a year or so,but just haven’t be bothered lately,but will force meself to do a nice Caribbean jerk chicken cooked in same pot as rice and peas..Always turns out lovely.Well,I think so.😊
[/QUOTE]
Ooh, have you got guests coming Dolly? Hope it goes well. I’ve gone off chicken since I had a bad experience, in fact most meat leaves me cold.

Reactions: 7
Carrying on with the surgery addiction another one of Krustys cronies showing off her BBL, apparently fancies herself as a blonde Kim Kardashian. Comments are Priceless 😂
Dear oh dear 😳 I hope she's got excellent pelvic floor muscles 😱
Actually, I admire her bravery & dedication to saving the planet. Recycling a dress that she's saved & probably fitted her when she was 10 years old deserves a 👍🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ooh, have you got guests coming Dolly? Hope it goes well. I’ve gone off chicken since I had a bad experience, in fact most meat leaves me cold.
[/QUOTE]
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
[/QUOTE]
I love my veg too Dolly - my OH does a lovely cheesy cabbage, I could eat a bowl of it on its own 😋

Reactions: 6
It haunted me for weeks.

[/QUOTE]
@Dollylovesshoes same pot as rice and peas...that wouldn't be the piss pot would it Dolly 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.