Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly like me, I think my friend next to me got sick of me saying what's the teacher writing on the board haha. My mum never took me to the opticians!! God knows how I managed I'm severely short sighted, when I went to a new pub I had to know exactly where the toilets were as I've been known to walk into the men's quite a lot! I could never see what bus was coming and when it was at the stop I'd miss it as I never stuck my hand out in time lol. I wear my glasses in the house and my contacts when I go out.
I can see this as an entertaining chapter in Pricey’s autobiography: That time at the Gents 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For all we know she might already be out. We all know she doesn’t do as she’s told. She could just be hiding out somewhere and doing it all online. She has enough enablers to cover for her.

Reactions: 21
Evening lovelies ❤ Facehugs for anyone who wants 👽🤗❤😘 the bankruptcy date is getting closer, I do hope she's still made to answer the charges this time.

The Bulger case was truly awful. The sadness of that will never leave me, I can't even begin to understand the 'why'. I let go of my son's hand in town one day to pay for something at the market, he ran off chasing a bloody pigeon, he was the same age as little James. There but for the grace of God, I found him after 10 minutes sobbing safe in the arms of two very kind elderly ladies who he'd told he'd lost his Mummy. ❤ The Bulger family have always acted with such dignity throughout and will always have my utmost respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Shall we have some guesses for what's up next?

I think we will see several KP ex-menfolk appear at the Halloween freebie nights out (along with their current wife/gf/partner) 🎃

I think CW will have had time to consider where his life is right now, while having this time apart and given all his current thoughtful posts, may even be ok about parting ways with KP. :unsure:

All charges dropped against the 32 year old, with NFA (no further action).

New house, new life for him and a glamourous brunette new lady (both KB and KH are doing ok in the afterlife of KP dating/marriage) . Soon to appear in hello mag walking cute his n hers sid dogs :) 🐶

I think KP will also change over to Brunette from Blonde :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off to work again
@Facehugger i could do with a 🤗 im starting to lose my mojo ,but BIG but my oldies are always 1st priority and ive got a whole week off on the 25th when my OH comes back from the rigs (haven't seen him in 3 months, hoping for a ring and his bank card hahaaa) joking of course 😜 then i can drink all the gin i want
Take care lovelies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Off to work again
@Facehugger i could do with a 🤗 im starting to lose my mojo ,but BIG but my oldies are always 1st priority and ive got a whole week off on the 25th when my OH comes back from the rigs (haven't seen him in 3 months, hoping for a ring and his bank card hahaaa) joking of course 😜 then i can drink all the gin i want
Take care lovelies xx
Bless you 👽🤗❤😘 get that chin up and get through till your week off lovely, it'll be worth it. Well, it will if you get the ring, haha! We will want pics ya know. 🤭

• Heart
I’m off to bed. Hope something happens soon, feel like I’m in the Women’s Institute or similar. Recipe for jam anyone? Only joking.

Good night and God bless

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Evening Fellow tattlers
Feeling a bit down today and worried sick about my Dad, stupid sod hasn't been looking after himself properly since he's had Cancer, ignored his diabetes, which has now resulted in him having to have toes removed tomorrow morning.
Honestly I could give his head a wobble.
Anyhow the threads have kept my mind busy and I've been in stitches laughing at some of the comment's.
Love the food pics, they've made me really hungry lol.
Hope your all keeping well xx
Sending love and hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bless you Dolly. I was thinking about your rude fag lady today, why you just didn't tell her to 'duck Orf!'i don't know 🤣 I hate people like that, strangers who think it's acceptable to comment on what you're doing, it's old fashioned plain rude is that. ❤😘

Evening Krusties, I see no real news from the Skankster camp then today. I'm also wondering where @liar liar is, hope you're ok ❤😘
Speaking of strangers randomly having a chat, I was posting a letter today and was with my dog and baby... Didn't realise a lady was behind me waiting to post hers and my daft dog was up on her back legs trying to say hello, the lady said oh aren't you gorgeous and I turned around and looked at her and she said I didn't mean you I meant the dog, I asked her aw what about me and she said, no I don't know you 🤣

• Haha
It's a bit like giving up sugar, you miss it for a few days and then you don't. I've already forgotten the Pwicey tit show and would be very glad if she never reappears. How about you?

• Haha
  • Angry
It must be killing skanky not being on SM or keeping an eye 👁 on wanky. Still she’s been in there for a week which is a miracle. Still no mention of the slap gate or the outcome of the 32yr old answering bail.

Well I’m off to bed goodnight Krustys see you in the morning 😘

Reactions: 15
The Pricey is just a persona. She’ll be back!

I’d be scared to say her name 3 times in a row, in front of the mirror tho’ 😂

• Haha
The Pricey is just a persona. She’ll be back!

I’d be scared to say her name 3 times in a row, in front of the mirror tho’ 😂
Yes bigger and better like last time she was in The Priory!!!! All fixed and ready to rinse and repeat all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Dollylovesshoes same pot as rice and peas...that wouldn't be the piss pot would it Dolly 🤔🤭
@Kensfrillyend you're fitting in beautifully on here 🤣 I'm so pleased you've joined us. I always used to have a giggle when your mum let us know that you were reading these threads to her. I'd often think that 'Master Crumble' must think we're a right foul mouthed lot of nutter's 🤭. I know a couple times she'd let us know she was reading here whilst having her treatment in hospital & she'd be laughing out loud. And the nurses & other patients would ask her what she was looking at 🤭 In fact I recall that she put 1 of the nurses straight when she'd happened to comment that Skanky was a good mum.
[/QUOTE]
@Pink Squirrel Thanks for welcoming me, mum would be made up 🥰 yeah she had many run ins with (Knob hounds)as she called em who were singing Price's praises, I think it got her wild up cos of my sis, she has two boys on the spectrum with additional needs (ages 19 and 7)and she has taken care of them solely all their lives whilst holding down a full time job, she had her left breast removed due to cancer and underwent a month of aggressive Radiotherapy which damaged her heart muscle resulting in a heart attack a couple of months back 😥 she also has chronic Ulcerative Colitis and has had to have a Stoma fitted. Mum helped her with the boys when her health allowed and would have them to stay until bloody Rona arrived, I have helped with the boy's too but for the most part my sis has been their sole carer (don't get me started on her excuse for a husband 😡)and she has done a brilliant job! both boy's are a credit to her the eldest even getting into Uni because of his and my sis's hard work. Mum told me that many of you on this thread have challenging health issues and some have children with additional needs and that you ALL do a sterling job taking care of them 🥰 I'm starting to see why Mum joined Tattle now(I didn't at first) a loving online support group Mum called it with the same thing in common THE DOWNFALL OF SKEEZER PRICE 🙏 Sos for the verbal diarrhoea I've had a couple of bourbons 😉🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@Kensfrillyend you're fitting in beautifully on here 🤣 I'm so pleased you've joined us. I always used to have a giggle when your mum let us know that you were reading these threads to her. I'd often think that 'Master Crumble' must think we're a right foul mouthed lot of nutter's 🤭. I know a couple times she'd let us know she was reading here whilst having her treatment in hospital & she'd be laughing out loud. And the nurses & other patients would ask her what she was looking at 🤭 In fact I recall that she put 1 of the nurses straight when she'd happened to comment that Skanky was a good mum.
@Pink Squirrel Thanks for welcoming me, mum would be made up 🥰 yeah she had many run ins with (Knob hounds)as she called em who were singing Price's praises, I think it got her wild up cos of my sis, she has two boys on the spectrum with additional needs (ages 19 and 7)and she has taken care of them solely all their lives whilst holding down a full time job, she had her left breast removed due to cancer and underwent a month of aggressive Radiotherapy which damaged her heart muscle resulting in a heart attack a couple of months back 😥 she also has chronic Ulcerative Colitis and has had to have a Stoma fitted. Mum helped her with the boys when her health allowed and would have them to stay until bloody Rona arrived, I have helped with the boy's too but for the most part my sis has been their sole carer (don't get me started on her excuse for a husband 😡)and she has done a brilliant job! both boy's are a credit to her the eldest even getting into Uni because of his and my sis's hard work. Mum told me that many of you on this thread have challenging health issues and some have children with additional needs and that you ALL do a sterling job taking care of them 🥰 I'm starting to see why Mum joined Tattle now(I didn't at first) a loving online support group Mum called it with the same thing in common THE DOWNFALL OF SKEEZER PRICE 🙏 Sos for the verbal diarrhoea I've had a couple of bourbons 😉🤫
[/QUOTE]

I don't have adequate words, but bloody nora your family have had (and are having) a rough time.
Your sister sounds an absolute star.
Not bad yerself either.

I'll shut up before I resort to platitudes.

(i assume the quote function is still playing up? Sorry for the looooog post)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all,

KP is not at the Priory. I'm told the CW relationship will be continued. A mag story plus red tops regarding addiction and MH has been bought.

Keep safe ❤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Hi all,

KP is not at the Priory. I'm told the CW relationship will be continued. A mag story plus red tops regarding addiction and MH has been bought.

Keep safe ❤
oh this should be good

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Lovely Harri,I cook so much veg,I adore cauliflower no matter how it’s cooked,I love it indian style,which I used to do so much..any veg as you say is lovely.😋
Cauliflower steaks pan cooked in olive oil mushrooms soy sauce seasoning then into the oven for 15 yummy
[/QUOTE]
OOh, I'm just luving your veggie recipes, but there's still no way I'll ever eat sprouts!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.