Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive said it before and will say it again, i am convinced ( as are many of us) that she has "something" on a "Someone" who is high up !!!!!! showbiz etc is a murky world as we all know ! just look how many years "people" with "influence" covered up or kept quiet for saville, harris etc.
John Lydon hates her and he was right about Savile

Reactions: 34
Not one, but TWO apologist articles in the DM. Despite the comments being overwhelming negative. This one paragraph really annoyed me - as if somehow Harvey is ‘to blame’ for the recent turn of events - she’s been like this since ‘party girl Jordan’ of the 90s! 😡View attachment 787527
what a load of bollocks! It wanted rid of H - simple as! We have still not found out whether H's trust fund or the good ol' taxpayer is forking out 450k a year for skanky's 'Look wot a grate muvver I is' exercise in putting H in there ;

For H he is free of it now nor will he be constantly be bullied mentally by carwash or tormented by the oaf taking his cakes away and laughing with der luvly muvva fing over it :(

Reactions: 28
Not one, but TWO apologist articles in the DM. Despite the comments being overwhelming negative. This one paragraph really annoyed me - as if somehow Harvey is ‘to blame’ for the recent turn of events - she’s been like this since ‘party girl Jordan’ of the 90s! 😡View attachment 787527
Disgusting to use him as an excuse....the lad she left after he had been in hospital with breathing difficulties to bugger off to Turkey.
She also could have got on a feckin train like a normal person to go and see him.
Her kids are just props to her, how many times do people need to say it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I hate ‘inspirational’ quotes. They just make me laugh.
[/QUO
so harvey has put on another 4 stone while in her care over the summer ffs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Disgusting to use him as an excuse....the lad she left after he had been in hospital with breathing difficulties to bugger off to Turkey.
She also could have got on a feckin train like a normal person to go and see him.
Her kids are just props to her, how many times do people need to say it?!
Ah and its not like H wouldn't have LOVED to go on a train himself with her either - she just cannot be arsed

I might add that her 'fwends' are quoted as saying that it has ramped-up the partying since H's departure to safety. Is that not more to do with "Yeeee Har! FREEDOM at last!" rather than one single maternal thought for the boy she has been itching to get rid of for years?

We've seen how the narrative shifted only a few months ago with It labelling H as "Dangerous.......................the other kids are afraid of him....................I'm afraid of him.................................blah blah blah................" therefore this recent descent into The Old Skanky Ways was her celebrating her Freedom after being lumbered with the kids (occasionally) and more specifically H who does not have the option of A Dad to rescue him.

On a slightly different topic - when is wanky scheduled to visit the Nick again? I cannot help but feel that he too is going to walk away from this one smirking because with skanky labelled as a nutcase what magistrate is going to believe such an upright, trustworthy 'car salesman' would ever do such a thing and that yes it was all down to this ruddy fruitcake throwing a wobbly whilst off-its-face, falling arse-over-head and then blaming him for a "bruise" - no broken jaw, just a suspect "bruise"? She gets off with drink/drug driving and he escapes being a fist-handy mysoginist - marvelllous :(

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Whilst there are some scathing points in her, the article in the main is very sympathetic to her. The media are making excuses for their cash cow.

so harvey has put on another 4 stone while in her care over the summer ffs
He likes carrot cake does Harv. One of his five a day. Five cakes a day 🤣 Fed to him by Parent and feeder of The Year… Pricey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As soon as someone says something to me like an inspirational quote, I switch off, and I judge that person to be a bit basic. If they want to quote Voltaire at me, I will listen, think they were being a bit pretentious, but at least think they had read a book rather the nearest fridge magnet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread title ~ Airbags activated, she's off her chump, she's never sober, the plastic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
AAr
Ark at the old milky bar kid piping up!😂😂😂
Yes as expected hes back. I've got one of those inspirational quotes for him and he'll understand this one...

The milkybar kid is strong and tough,
When only the best is good enough.
The creamiest milk, the whitest bar.
Nestle milky bar....
Milky bars are on me!

Wanker😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He likes carrot cake does Harv. One of his five a day. Five cakes a day 🤣 Fed to him by Parent and feeder of The Year… Pricey.
You're not wrong there! Nevertheless allowing wanky to snatch the cake from H, video it then stand there shreiking and cackling with wanky, to then post the footage on IG for all her cronies to laugh about - yes all the indicators of a Loving Caring Mother-of-Five!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.