Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Allan will be good enough to be our courtroom and beyond sketch artist, to capture the image on the day?

I also can’t stop bringing to mind Brian Harvey od’ing on carbs, having googled this yesterday.
I don’t know this carb story will need to research although I do know that “baked potato changed my life, baked potato showed me the way”……

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Janet is a journo, and if anyone knows facts, it will be her. I used to occasionally drink in a pub near fleet street and the stories you would hear! They can't publish them, but it doesn't stop them telling all and sundry when they've had a few sherries. I bet she's heard something through the grapevine.

That said, I hope she is wrong. Those kiddies have no business being anywhere near KP, let alone on overnights. If they were mine, she would be lucky to see them in a contact centre. Could you imagine what would happen if one of them found a bag of coke and mistook it for sherbet? Look at what happened with Sadie Frost's daughter Iris Law when she took an ecstasy pill as a kid at Soho House! Really winds me up.
Kieran and
Sorry, don't know these things. So do you get a lesser sentence at a magistrates if you plead guilty as opposed to going in front of a jury?

Would a rehab stay show an intention to 'reform' ones actions?
Plead guilty at earliest opportunity to charges brought, then no need for Jury and uncomfortable evidence to be heard and inconvenient facts to come to light. Throw in you’re off to rehab in any case and case dealt with on the day. Finished.

Priory was already in the offing and for now can be used as a get out of jail free card. Think the saying is, give ‘em enough rope (no offence intended).

The judge knows Pwicey’s previous and in effect has given her (another) opportunity to change. In the past all opportunities have been squandered, over and over. So balance of probability is that this opportunity will also be squandered. That’s in Pwicey’s hands alone. Let’s wait and see.

Reactions: 15
It's high. The way it could have a huge effect on a person's ability to drive could vary from person to person. A friend of mine wouldn't drive after a small glass of wine. It makes her feel drunk and in no way capable of driving. Some people can drink more and it doesn't seem to affect them due to tolerance, weight etc though they shouldn't drive. Katie must've consumed over a bottle and combined with cocaine, probably no food as a result then I'd say she could well have been hammered.
In control of a big car in that state, my god what the hell was she thinking. This was never a one off.
Didn't one media report say her alcohol reading was 66?
Add the drugs to that.... Wow.... She simply has to get jail time....she will kill someone one day.

Reactions: 22
Perhaps Allan will be good enough to be our courtroom and beyond sketch artist, to capture the image on the day?

I also can’t stop bringing to mind Brian Harvey od’ing on carbs, having googled this yesterday.
No probs

Reactions: 6
I don’t know this carb story will need to research although I do know that “baked potato changed my life, baked potato showed me the way”……
Dear Harrigan, just be careful in what combo you eat ‘em, how big and how many … one too many could be a disaster. Tuna mayo and cheese combined is a big no! no! I understand. Also, don’t eat jacket potatoes and drive.

💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her friends said she was off the grid for 8 hours.... Bloody hell where was she for those hours was the stupid witch driving around for most of that time, Think of the people she could of come in close proximity too in her drunk drugged up mess...... My god she riles me up.... 🤬
Who has enough fuel to drive around for hours at the moment?! What a waste and wasting emergency services resources AGAIN!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know and for some reason I was bought a calendar for Christmas that had a different gin cocktail recipe every month...oh shite, do you think people are trying to tell me something 🤣

You are right about Janet. I imagine she has a very nasty streak. Her behaviour in her own past has been questionable, lacking in morals so I'm not surprised by her stupid article!

Xx
She's bragged repeatedly about being smashed and 'off her face' many times, like it's some kind of badge of honour. She has also shown very little sympathy/ empathy for people with mental health issues and being the ''judge' on the LW Kim Woodburn fiasco seriously degraded her. I had grown to like Janet more until she did that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.